THE BROWNS BOARD

A Liberal Host Attacks Fallen Heros On Msnbc

Mr. T

Yup. There are no liberal or Democratic veterans or members currently serving in the military. Everyone who was in the military or is in the military is a Republican. Also, the only people who can talk about the military are Republicans. It's a partisan issue. Even the meaning of the word "hero" can only be discussed by Republicans.

Gotcha.

Shows how little you know about those who are serving. Politics go out the window when you are fighting alongside each other. Girly boy why dont you have a nice cup of stfu?

Ooh, watch out, T. You'll have to ban yourself.

Lol. I think you're right though Heck. There has never been a liberal serving in the military and therefore no liberal ever could have something of value to say concerning it.

Yes, it's really a laugh fest. People getting off topic and roasting their own petty weenies.

Memorial Day is a day ONE EFFING DAY set aside to remember our fallen soldiers.

Imagine some guy getting on TV and saying that those who fought and died under the flag of freedom didn't do anything special.

You want a hero. Go to a National Cemetery. I go to the one here in Chattanooga every year. This year I went on Sunday as I was close to lay some flowers and have a few words on some long forgotten grave.

086.jpg

I don't have a clue who Leonard Clark is:

079.jpg

All I know is he was 25 years old when he died in 1967 and he has been in the ground for 45 years.

Serving in uniform demands respect, however we are not all "heroes". Bravery and heroism are not the same thing. Calling every mechanics mate in the Navy a hero diminishes the legend and accomplishments of real-life heroes, like John Basilone and Audie Murphy.

Basilone-grave-arlington.jpg

murphyaudie2.jpg

I understand that Kid......but there are levels of hero. Some are unsung. You serve and die, that's pretty extreme and very final. For every "hero", there are hundreds, thousands more who would have done the same thing if put in that position.

I have never heard a MOH winner say he thought his acts were heroic. He usually says he did nothing his fallen buddy wouldn't have done for him....and I believe that.

Being a soldier and serving in a war doesn't automatically mean you're a hero. And if liberals should keep their mouths shut about war because they "know nothing about it," then I guess the only people who should be talking about abortion are physicians.

Nobody said so, you simpleton.

A deserter served, but is a dirtball. etc.

give it up, you and woodpecker and Heck the weasel don't have a clue.

Getting back to the subject - the slug that disses all soldiers as not being heroes

unless they receive a purple heart are just doing what I said they do:

They will ridicule, and undermine, any part of American life, and turn it inside out, and upside down,

any way they can.

For instance, forcing crossdressing men to be allowed to use women's restrooms. Trying to

legalize abortion on demand, based on whether or not the unborn child is a FEMALE.

Pushing the envelope as far and as freakin stupid as they can. It makes them feel powerful.

Sick, twisted, gutless, cowardly sumbeeches.:angry:

Your ability (or lack thereof) to read critically is showing again, dunce.

I think what really pisses veterans off is having liberal half wits like you tell us what you think about the military. We don't give a shit.

No, I'm talking about slugs like you, never served, or even had the gonads to think about it. That is who I'm talking about.

Yep. No one said anything of the sort. I'm just projecting in my cowardly, liberal way. Right cal?

The last two posts are typical lib weenie emotional knee jerk venting examples.

They can't help it. Too bad.

"Alas, they know not what they do."

Archived