THE BROWNS BOARD

Justin Blackmon Arrested

thenew23

People make mistakes. I still feel like he's a good kid. But I'm definitely glad it wasn't Trent Richardson doing this. I don't know if he'd be one to do something like this anyway. He has two little girls that he needs to set an example for.

I would agree that guys can make mistakes but this is his second DUI. He already made the mistake and he should have learned from it. The fact he was over twice the legal limit tells me that he just doesn't give a shit. He knew he shouldn't have been driving and he did anyway. Now if he had blown a .08 I could have understood that he might have somehow thought he was ok to drive.

Don't get me wrong, drinking and driving is awful regardless of location but to drink and drive in Stillwater is without a doubt the dumbest thing you can possibly do. Stillwater is home to the Payne County Sheriff's office, the Highway Patrol, Stillwater police, as well as campus police. Police there will go undercover to parties and bust anyone outside if they are under 21 with an open container. They literally go undercover to do that in a COLLEGE (the population doubles when school is in session) town. I shit you not I've seen it with my own 2 eyes. Hell even walking drunk in Stillwater is risky. I can't tell you how many people I know that've gotten a PI because they got caught stumbling while walking home. OSU and alcohol related crimes are Stillwaters bread and butter as far as revenue goes. Blackmon was either too drunk to remember that Stillwater is the last place you want to try drinking and driving or he is just flat out dumb. I'm leaning towards the latter.

stillwater, really?

yeah no wonder they can spend resources to put officers 'undercover' to go to college parties and bust young people when all you have to worry about is billy bob's bull escaping the farm. yes dui is Fing stoopid as shit but stillwater should be kissing osu's ass because without the school it'd be just another tumbleweed boot lick town full of nothing but roaches and illegal immigrants (sorta the same thing).

blackmon better get his shit together. he did a pretty good job of rehabilitating the character issue thing before the draft but it goes to show you most of these little wastes of jizz think of nothing but themselves. i'm just wondering if he's signed yet. if not, he's making his agents job a lot harder. if i were the jags you bet there would be some type of clause for reprimand and lost revenue (besides whatever punishment the nfl would come down with) for acting up off the field.

Stillwater police spokesman released a statement in which he says that Blackmon blew a .24, three times the legal limit of .08. Wow.

shit i'll do that right now standing on my head and whistling dixie. only diff is i'm not driving.

Stillwater police spokesman released a statement in which he says that Blackmon blew a .24, three times the legal limit of .08. Wow.

The dude needs to be put in jail at least 30 days for a 2nd offense. Maybe that will learn'em.

Dr Hoorta chiming in. For most people (excluding chronic alcoholics who build up an immense tolerance to the stuff) .24-5 is where it REALLY starts getting dangerous to drive. That's the level a lot of the fatal accidents you hear about involving booze happen.

In Ohio it's six days in jail, at least a $1,000 fine, and you can lose your license for a year.

Blackmon obviously hasn't learned from his mistake, because it's pretty standard in lieu of jail time for your first DUI they send you to Drunk Driver School instead. Well, I was on the Blackmon wagon during the draft- didn't know about his prior DUI and other shenanigans- the Browns obviously did. I'm glad we passes on taking him.

shit i'll do that right now standing on my head and whistling dixie. only diff is i'm not driving.

And I'd bet $100 you can't. .25 is shit-faced drunk mik. I used to have to draw blood from accident victims in an Emergency Room, then run their lab work. From personal experience, I've seen how people react at various alcohol levels. At .25 most people can hardly walk or talk coherently, much less stand on their head.

stillwater, really?

yeah no wonder they can spend resources to put officers 'undercover' to go to college parties and bust young people when all you have to worry about is billy bob's bull escaping the farm. yes dui is Fing stoopid as shit but stillwater should be kissing osu's ass because without the school it'd be just another tumbleweed boot lick town full of nothing but roaches and illegal immigrants (sorta the same thing).

blackmon better get his shit together. he did a pretty good job of rehabilitating the character issue thing before the draft but it goes to show you most of these little wastes of jizz think of nothing but themselves. i'm just wondering if he's signed yet. if not, he's making his agents job a lot harder. if i were the jags you bet there would be some type of clause for reprimand and lost revenue (besides whatever punishment the nfl would come down with) for acting up off the field.

Stillwater really is nothing without OSU. Not a whole lot of immigrants though. Central Oklahoma is nothing but rednecks and methheads.

Most towns with colleges in them are only as big as they are, known, ect, because of the colleges that are there. Basically any decent sized college and some smaller ones make the towns they are in and in most cases the only way the college doesn't make the town is if the college is located in a city like columbus, toledo, cleveland, ect. For example I go to BGSU in Bowling Green. The students outnumber the actually population by at least 2 to 1. We own that town and everything in the town really revolves around the college except for the truck pull nationals.

knew a kid in high school who was an alky by age 16....still is to this day. prior to graduation, we had a party for everyone. middle of the night, "chris" was bitching cause we were almost outta booze.

someone found a secret bottle of "vodka" and gave chris a shot. he passed straight out. it was at that point people stopped laughing when they confessed to giving him a shot of dry-gas.

he was a 0.47 at the hospital, survived with no brain damage. had he not been a severe alcoholic, someone would have been in jail for murder....

so unless blackmon is a frickin raging alky (which seems could be the case with his stupidity), then he was pretty tanked when he got caught. me at 0.21 at the height of my drinking was a fairly sad sight to see. at that point, you know your too fucked up....and dont care anyway.

And I'd bet $100 you can't. .25 is shit-faced drunk mik. I used to have to draw blood from accident victims in an Emergency Room, then run their lab work. From personal experience, I've seen how people react at various alcohol levels. At .25 most people can hardly walk or talk coherently, much less stand on their head.

when the knees start to give way then it's time to be on your way.

ancient chinese secret (2 words): activated charcoal.

knew a kid in high school who was an alky by age 16....still is to this day. prior to graduation, we had a party for everyone. middle of the night, "chris" was bitching cause we were almost outta booze.

someone found a secret bottle of "vodka" and gave chris a shot. he passed straight out. it was at that point people stopped laughing when they confessed to giving him a shot of dry-gas.

he was a 0.47 at the hospital, survived with no brain damage. had he not been a severe alcoholic, someone would have been in jail for murder....

so unless blackmon is a frickin raging alky (which seems could be the case with his stupidity), then he was pretty tanked when he got caught. me at 0.21 at the height of my drinking was a fairly sad sight to see. at that point, you know your too fucked up....and dont care anyway.

The red part is why there's so many fatal accidents, some folks think they're OK, but you're definitely NOT.

You may have noticed in my previous post I said "most people". Any hard-core alky will tell you 0.08 is bullshit, and for them it's 100% correct- special rules apply.

Never forget this one as long as I live- and I'm not making it up. Brought an old couple (serious alkys both) into ER who had been in a car accident. The woman was alert, oriented, and knew they had been in an accident. Alcohol Level? 0.53 She was supposed to be DEAD. Her husband, who was driving the car checked in with an impressive 0.43, an unconscious level for most humans, not tooling around on a Saturday night. (Those telephone poles have a way of sneaking up on you.)

Highest level I ever heard of was reported by a neurologist friend of mine who got a call about a guy who was having bizarre seizures, mainly because he was batting 1.000, that was his alcohol level. Double what's supposed to kill you. Guy lived to tell about it too. Hard to imagine how he managed to pump that much booze into his body before he passed out- I'd say it would take at least chugging a quart of 100 proof vodka, maybe more. Heck, his blood level was more than what's in NA fake beer.

Archived