Fantasy Football 2012 Style

Browns57

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep.

Z

"There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

bummer

"There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

bummer

Fixed.

Jump in.

Zombo

I'll do it, HOW?

Whoever Father of 3 is.... in Browns Board 3.....

You are a candy ass pussy!!!!!! Dropping out because someone made fun of your stupid suggestion of adding one point per carry. Grow a sack and go root for the Steelers..... way to screw the whole league and draft because you cannot handle it. Pussy.

I'll do it, HOW?

Right now we have enough but I had to reset the draft time because we couldn't get things together fast enough BUT we have someone else who may leave and if he does, send me your email in a PM and I'll shoot you an invte if he does decide to leave. The new draft time is Friday August 31 at 7:00 pm.

I have a headache now.

In League IV, I wish somebody would trade me somebody for Anqan Boldin of the stupid, dirty, wicked, bad and nasty Buttimore Ratbirds.

I had to have the computer pick for me this year, and a ratbird or squeeler player has no place on my team's roster, because they suck.

Not my team, the squeeler or ratbird player.

dammit.

In League IV, I wish somebody would trade me somebody for Anqan Boldin of the stupid, dirty, wicked, bad and nasty Buttimore Ratbirds.

I had to have the computer pick for me this year, and a ratbird or squeeler player has no place on my team's roster, because they suck.

dammit.

You do hate the Ravens .... Good for you Bro.

Bro's before Crows !!

dammit.

I admire the attitude, but that isn't the best way to play fantasy sports.

The way I view it who is going to be on my team?

I've got Mike Wallace, Steve Smith, Pierre Garcon, Robert Meachem, and Reggie Wayne. I'm thinking Wallace and Smith are locks, but I have no idea who to put in for my 3wr. Meachem's got the best matchup on paper, but had a quiet preseason. Indy's going against Chicago, so that makes me want to say no to Wayne. Garcon is up against New Orleans. Any thoughts?

Archived