THE BROWNS BOARD

Ejected For Standing Up In The Dawg Pound

BrownsKidd

Well after reading the part of "I moved over a section to sit near a friend of mine" i'm assuming that it had more to do with him being in unassigned seating more than just standing up. It's definitely a strange occurance, if I were him and its actually true I would be in contact with the stadium brass to get a direct response from them about it.

This is a total bullshit story. If he got tossed, it was for something else. They would have to throw out 90 percent of the stadium for standing. Half the people stand the whole frigging game.

I agree with you, since only 26% of statistics are randomly made up, and that's only 3/4's of the time.

I was in the Dawg Pound for the season opener against the cowboys a couple of years ago. My buddy and I were told we would be asked to leave if we didn't sit down. It was in the first quarter we were down, and Dallas was about to score again. I was so P.O. I swore I would never sit in the Dawg Pound again. The Dawg pound isn't what people make it out to be, atleast not anymore. Anyone Remember Chad Johnson, Ocho Cinco, Ocho no mo jumping in the Dawg Pound? Or how about T.O. ripping down the sign on one of the Dawg Pound walls? I love the Browns, but the Dawg pound in CBS is a joke! Its a bunch of old guys who remember the way things used to be but don't have the energy or enthusiasm that the used to have, attention whores who are there to dress up so maybe they can be on TV, or yuppies who think its cool to sit in the pound. I love the cheap seats, that's what the Dawg pound once was. It used to be where hard working people spent there only dime to watch and cheer for the team they loved. Now the DP is one of the most expensive seats in CBS. Give me the opposite end zone 300 level any day of the week, and you can have the Dawg Pound.

I was in the Dawg Pound for the season opener against the cowboys a couple of years ago. My buddy and I were told we would be asked to leave if we didn't sit down. It was in the first quarter we were down, and Dallas was about to score again. I was so P.O. I swore I would never sit in the Dawg Pound again. The Dawg pound isn't what people make it out to be, atleast not anymore. Anyone Remember Chad Johnson, Ocho Cinco, Ocho no mo jumping in the Dawg Pound? Or how about T.O. ripping down the sign on one of the Dawg Pound walls? I love the Browns, but the Dawg pound in CBS is a joke! Its a bunch of old guys who remember the way things used to be but don't have the energy or enthusiasm that the used to have, attention whores who are there to dress up so maybe they can be on TV, or yuppies who think its cool to sit in the pound. I love the cheap seats, that's what the Dawg pound once was. It used to be where hard working people spent there only dime to watch and cheer for the team they loved. Now the DP is one of the most expensive seats in CBS. Give me the opposite end zone 300 level any day of the week, and you can have the Dawg Pound.

Jimmy Haslam need to read this right here.

I have said it ever since "The Return" in 1999: The Browns need to ditch the whole "Dawg" personna. That belonged to the era of Dixon and Minniefield and should not have been perpetuated. That would be like the Steelers perpetuating their "Iron Curtain" defense even after Joe Greene and Jack Lambert retired. (yea, iron, steel, copper, aluminum, whatever)

Maybe the new owner will get some PR people with some new ideas instead of maintaining the same old hackneyed shit. Lets quit living in the past.

Archived