THE BROWNS BOARD

Let The Rumor's Begin - Haslam & Cowher

BrownsKidd

So I was just on the crapper at work passing my frustrations out and thinking towards next year. Any chance the ties with Pittsburgh that Haslam had could turn Cowher into a potential candidate for next year?

No. I don't even think Cowher was there when Haslam bought into the Steelers.

I LOVE the fact Haslem is sitting in the pressers. He can see what a tool we have NOW for a coach.

I'm not sold on ANY guy out there. Be it Cowher, Gruden, Reid, Saban, blah blah blah.............. Let Jimmy make his choice.

But I would think Jimmy will have a better chance to get it right then Randy Lerner.

I'd rather have Rob Ryan on the sidelines as head coach if I had to pick someone outside of Gruden... I don't think there is a chance in hell that Cowher would coach in Cleveland (mostly because he was such a Shitsburgh fixture as a coach)... Gruden might be a great hire, but like Ghoolie keeps referencing - they don't have anything left to prove.

Maybe we should look at the younger guys with a fire for winning (and an aptitude for football that is even a fraction more than Shurmur).

Archived