THE BROWNS BOARD

What Can We Get For The First Pick In The '13 Draft?

Soju

I went to M&T Bank Stadium three years ago and slapped the dogshit out of some Ravens fan.

The way you say things reminds me of him.

I'm not saying he was you, but if you once got hit so hard that your Flacco jersey became un-tucked from your acid washed jeans, then it was you. And for that, I am sorry. I didn't mean to embarass you in front of the girl you probably weren't going to sleep with that night anyway.

you are really delusional maybe the years of getting your ass kicked by a real team has you dreaming you could beat my ass. Doubt very seriously you would have gotten out of baltimore unscathed if you did what you claim keep dreaming though

you are really delusional maybe the years of getting your ass kicked by a real team has you dreaming you could beat my ass. Doubt very seriously you would have gotten out of baltimore unscathed if you did what you claim keep dreaming though

Have they disclosed the site of Art Modell's grave so that we can all go and PISSINIT (your stadium was originally very aptly named). Maybe you can stand guard over it. That way we can all piss on you at the same time.

This thread is hilarious i have not laughed this hard in a while. This Ratbird fan would trade you Cam Cameron, Dean pees, Travis taylor, cary williams, and our current practice squad for the number one. In all seriousness though this league is becoming all about the pass rush and having a good secondary. I don't think weeden is the answer get a real quarterback too. Don't you wish rg3 was in cleveland that alone should get your entire front office fired. I just want this game to be competitive in the future its such a boring game.

Ratbirds rule

You don't know dogshit about how well Weeden is going to turn out. He has had 3 games for crissakes.

Perhaps we should have all judge Fluco after 3 games then sent him out to pasture.

You can second guess all you want about Griffin. No one, right here, right now, can truly say how great...or bad...a career he is going to have vis a vis BW3 or Luck or anyone else.

As far as the game being competitive....last year the game in Baltimore was only a 20-14 game that was contested right up to the end.

Did you bother to pay attention?

Not only did I get out unscathed, I went to ESPN Zone in the inner harbor and got drunk with some girl from his group after the game and then got road head as i drove her back to her apartment.

I have pictures.

Any Megatron type recievers? We really need one.

lol no there isn't any of those.

Megatron is a crazy combination of size, strength, and speed that really doesn't come around a lot.

Dorial Green-Beckham at Mizzou is 6-6 and runs a 4.4. He's a freshman though.

Justin Hunter from Tennessee is a good WR, but isn't expected to be picked until picks 15-20. We don't want to trade down that far.

lol no there isn't any of those.

Megatron is a crazy combination of size, strength, and speed that really doesn't come around a lot.

Dorial Green-Beckham at Mizzou is 6-6 and runs a 4.4. He's a freshman though.

Justin Hunter from Tennessee is a good WR, but isn't expected to be picked until picks 15-20. We don't want to trade down that far.

Keenan Allen of Cal looks awfully good.

I'm not sold on picking a WR in the 1st..we have young WR's we need to develop.

Mo Mass is the oldest WR we have(outside of Cribbs) and he's 25. Little, Norwood, Benjamin, Gordon can all develop into very good WR's they need time.

We need an outside linebacker/DE, corner, and a FS. We need a FB and TE as well. Those are positions that need upgraded because we have little talent at those positions.

Haden and Sheard are both very good, but you can't just have one good DE or just one good corner. I want to solidify this defense way more than I want to replace youth on our offense that is actually very talented, just raw.

Archived