THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrible Towel in Outer Space

Steeler SChick

There is plenty of terrible towels in outter space, they make them everytime they go to the bathroom!

WOW....Anyone who has the read the Comments on this post , are now Dumber for having bothered to take the time. However VERY Kool Space Crew !!!

Guest 88fingerslewy
WOW....Anyone who has the read the Comments on this post , are now Dumber for having bothered to take the time.

More like WOW, the day of the AFC Championship and you're on a BROWNS BOARD. You guys are baked....seriously

More like WOW, the day of the AFC Championship and you're on a BROWNS BOARD. You guys are baked....seriously

DAMN...I thought the game was TOMORROW !!!!!!!!! LOL...But , i apologize , you guys being out of it I assumed that ONLY the REAL Football fans would be here. Not some dumbarse like you. And Dude. I have several friends from work (Browns fans) who post On this Board so..yes I stop by most days. Sorry...to offend you and your thin skin.

They needed ASS WIPE!

While we're on the subject - those towels aren't terrible crack wipes. I can't think of a better thing to clean out my dumspter with than one of those limp wristed towels. You want those things to smell Pittsburgh right?

- Tom F.

Scarey !! Oh well Time to Go ! Time to Go Whip some RAVEN BUTT !!!

The Penguins goalkeeper Marc Andre Fluery pulled out a Steelers throwback helmet and started waving his Terrible Towel after the Pens shut out win vs the Rangers! The crowd got loud when the Pens won, but went estatic when he did that. So much for the people who think Pittsburgh is a hockey town!

Archived