THE BROWNS BOARD

I See A Glimmer!

Jibz

Looks like were all seeing that glimmer now.... This is the start of some really good Browns times... Enjoy!

toast to you and all the believers.

i truly want to believe that the browns are turning the corner and headed in the right direction. my problem is, and has always been, i got to see it to believe it. today i saw it.

now if they can build off this win, not let the change over in ownership affect them then i can see a true chance at coming close to being a .500 team, albeit IMHO short by 3 - 4 games. the schedule is brutal. the bengals came in today ripe for the picking. now that we've won and have shown our cards on offense it'll probably get harder.

there's the glass half full and the glass half empty people. i'm the latter, but am always pleasantly surprised when proven wrong, especially when it comes to the browns.

the glimmer IS there and i see it in a lot of young talented players. let's hope this is a starting off point and leave the first 5 week disappointments behind us.

FACT: This team has gotten better each week. (Which is great to see with so many young guys)

FACT: Our schedule has been brutal. (Especially considering all the rookies we have been starting)

Next couple games: @IND, SD, BAL, then the BYE

Let's win 2 out of 3 and go into the bye with 3-6... right? maybe

The end of the year looks like: @DAL, PIT, @OAK, KC, WAS, @DEN, @PIT

Really, do any of those last 7 games look un-winnable right now??? Not saying we're going to win them all, but we have a chance to finish much stronger than we started. OR, we could lose them all. I just don't know how optimistic/pessimistic to be, but it doesn't look like we'll be picking #1 next year anymore.

Archived