THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Official

BadNewsBrowns

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how did this thread about the fat fish eating blubber filled douchebag getting fired turn into another gay uniform thread, then a cheeleading thread?

man let a mother fucker enjoy the firing of the walrus. you pussies and your uniform fascination need to go fuck each other in the ass and just get it over with.

faggots.

(see what you mods have done. think i got around it ok.

Yep - you're one to take seriously. Good work. I didn't realize I was disrupting Haslam's day by talking about the direction of the overall fukin' franchise.

You and fans like you a big part of the problem with the Browns and how this city and fans are percieved. Do all of us a favor and go root for the Raiders - maybe you can kill a niner fan or do something else constructive.

Why don't you grow up PunkBitch.

Mary Kay Cabot said earlier that Heckert doesn't think he'll be around and he's been exploring new employment possibilities around the league since August.

Well that sucks. He's been our best GM ever since we've gotten our team back.

Yep - you're one to take seriously. Good work. I didn't realize I was disrupting Haslam's day by talking about the direction of the overall fukin' franchise.

You and fans like you a big part of the problem with the Browns and how this city and fans are percieved. Do all of us a favor and go root for the Raiders - maybe you can kill a niner fan or do something else constructive.

don't come from cleveland. never lived there. even if i did what does that have to do with anything? the thread is about holmgren getting canned and all you little cherrie cream puffs want to do is bring in chatter about new uniforms.

i was a fan of this team while you were just a twinkle in your mother's eyes. too bad the best part of you ran down her legs on the way to the bathroom. betcha you're an oregon ducks fan, huh? not because you know anything about football but because you love the unis. do you call all your other faggot friends over when they play and critique the color combinations of that week, then follow it up by a 12 hour 'queer eye for the straight guy' marathon?

if i'm a punkbitch then you are a bitch of a punkbitch, bitch.

now go back to sucking your mom's cock and diddlin your dad in his worn out cunt.

squintz huh? sounds like what your asshole tries to do after getting repeatedly ass-raped by the boys down at the rawhide. either that or what your eyes will be doing after they're all black and blue motherfucker.

Now Profootballtalk.com is noting that Heckerrt thinks he's next to go at end of season.

IMHO this would be a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE mistake.

Heckerrt has this team full of young, fast, talented players. There hasn't been a draft of his I've disliked.

I'm actually disappointed in Banner coming on board.

I would like to see Heckert retain his job, especially considering I have no clue who could be brought in and do better. Overall, I think he has done a good job of both bringing in talent and addressing team needs. As for Banner, he is not a talent evaluator, but a contract/cap guy. Also, some of what I have seen from Eagles fans is not that encouraging. Here are some of the better photoshopped images from a fan site most of which portray him as a cheapskate:

post-18250-0-79770100-1350441636_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-52495200-1350441643_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-54759000-1350441654_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-02493900-1350441662_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-92987100-1350441680_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-19164400-1350441697_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-22071800-1350441716_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-62812100-1350441726_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-79025300-1350441737_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-77107500-1350441746_thumb.jpg

Here is the problem with this... When the Browns change their uniforms within the next two or three years, the majority of fan will want the originals (or something close to) back in about seven or eight years. Look at what happened with the 49ers and Bills and what is soon to happen to the Jaguars, Falcons, and Vikings. People want the clean classic looks back. Very few modern jerseys work (and last) in the NFL.

don't come from cleveland. never lived there. even if i did what does that have to do with anything? the thread is about holmgren getting canned and all you little cherrie cream puffs want to do is bring in chatter about new uniforms.

i was a fan of this team while you were just a twinkle in your mother's eyes. too bad the best part of you ran down her legs on the way to the bathroom. betcha you're an oregon ducks fan, huh? not because you know anything about football but because you love the unis. do you call all your other faggot friends over when they play and critique the color combinations of that week, then follow it up by a 12 hour 'queer eye for the straight guy' marathon?

if i'm a punkbitch then you are a bitch of a punkbitch, bitch.

now go back to sucking your mom's cock and diddlin your dad in his worn out cunt.

squintz huh? sounds like what your asshole tries to do after getting repeatedly ass-raped by the boys down at the rawhide. either that or what your eyes will be doing after they're all black and blue motherfucker.

All class, all class.

For the record the Ducks are bitches and I'm not a fan of all the funky uni's. Proud Buckeye through and through here.

I didn't realize I was dealing with a degenerate wanna be tough guy who still lives in his mom's basement.

Stay in New York. You're perfect there.

Now let's see what other fancy swear words you heard while at band camp...

All class, all class.

For the record the Ducks are bitches and I'm not a fan of all the funky uni's. Proud Buckeye through and through here.

I didn't realize I was dealing with a degenerate wanna be tough guy who still lives in his mom's basement.

Stay in New York. You're perfect there.

Now let's see what other fancy swear words you heard while at band camp...

yeah then why are you so fascinated with changing the browns uniform?

my parents and grandparents have been dead for years so i don't have the luxury that you do to live with them.

what i do have is a car and google maps. so let me know where you live or where you want to meet or if you want me to pick you up from the airport. so you can pm me and give me your address or i'll give you mine.

i'll be sure to bring a smart phone or vid camera to show me wrapping your face up in cellophane while you turn purple and squirm like a wallabee on SD's sea shore docks. this of course after kicking in your ribs right outside your sternum.

until i see your address you are a pussy cunt.

I'm going to have to side with Mik on this. I don't particularly approve of the ad hominum attacks & crude cussing, but he does have a point. Congrats on hijacking the thread into a uniform debate. Hey, let's go really rad and wear fuscia!. Really, way more important topics to consider than peripheral BS.

From my Generation, the Who's "Young Man's Blues" and some things never change, BTW.

"But you know nowadays It's the old man, He's got all the money- And a young man ain't got nothin' in the world these days"

And your argument got nothing. The Golden Rule is "He who has the Gold, Makes the Rules." So, Haslam should cater to a bunch of teeny-booper vid game freaks instead of his paying customers? Sure. Put your thinking cap on and tell me what demographic the NFL REALLY caters to (hint-Beer commercials) and it sure no way in hell isn't to the Justin Beiber crowd. Damn, they finally figured out they better get someone younger than 60 to do the Super Bowl halftime show. (Beyonce)

Don't worry- I won't live to see it- but I have no doubt in 50 years or so the good old USA will fall in line with the rest of the world and make soccer the #1 sport in America.

As haslam himself said and as most fans already knew holmgren was in fact the president and de facto owner of the team, a guy that is paid to be an owner is a guy that may not have as much urgency or motivation to turn things around fast..

I for one am glad the browns have an owner that will use a hands on approach but also understands his own personal limitations on running an nfl club and will challenge his football people and hold them responsible for their efforts and the end results as well..

As far as uniform changes go honestly we could use a big "splash" of orange on the jerseys to add a modern look but other than that i love the browns uniforms just as they are, however changing the helmet would be totally unacceptable and would likely cause much fan backlash even with a winning team as the fans and city fought a hard fight to keep these colors intact and in cleveland because we love our browns and their classic stand alone look..

Cheerleaders like a splash of orange to the uniforms would be great by me but not a huge deal either way as long as the helms remain the same..

^ Or kinda Bucky Beaverish...

Haslam reminds me of a retired Marine Corps officer. He isn't going to put up with any BS.

Sometimes having an activist owner works- sometimes it doesn't. (Jerry Jones) However- and I'll let Ghoolie comment on this- Haslam was in charge of the biggest chain of Truck Stops in the country. He didn't get that way hiring Bozos to run his gas stations. + he had time as minority owner of the Squealers to investigate how an NFL franchise is run properly. Time will tell.

Yeah, but I just had this Jerry Jones shiver run down my spine before I read you post...

The ONLY thing that Lerner did for the good of the Browns was stipulate 1) the team cannot be moved and 2) no logo on the helmet.

OK can we at least differentiate between AL and Randy...

Al was a hero, whose only errors were Randy... and dieing...

I'm confused about that Philly situation. Seems to me there HAD to be some head butting there, but I would think it might be more Banner & Reid or Heckert & Reid. I guess we'll eventually see.

Any way it plays out, I am excited about an owner who CARES!

Mike

Ditto, Mike... Would not be surprised if there were issues around Vick's contract.

Also have this feeling that Reid (whose contract is up at season's end), may be heading CLE way... Not at all sure how I'd feel about that.

yeah then why are you so fascinated with changing the browns uniform?

my parents and grandparents have been dead for years so i don't have the luxury that you do to live with them.

what i do have is a car and google maps. so let me know where you live or where you want to meet or if you want me to pick you up from the airport. so you can pm me and give me your address or i'll give you mine.

i'll be sure to bring a smart phone or vid camera to show me wrapping your face up in cellophane while you turn purple and squirm like a wallabee on SD's sea shore docks. this of course after kicking in your ribs right outside your sternum.

until i see your address you are a pussy cunt.

Yawn. You pick up the trash from my house, so you should know where I live already.

I'm sure your parents and grandparents are looking down on you now so proud of what you have become and that your vocabulary has stayed youthful...like jumior high youthful.

Ooohh - let's go fight behind the school after classes let out!

Fighting is for those that have nothing to lose. I could have already guessed that you fit that demographic.

OK can we at least differentiate between AL and Randy...

Al was a hero, whose only errors were Randy... and dieing...

We differ here. Al was not a hero. He was as much the reason the Browns left in the first place as Modell and Michael White were.

He didn't 'save' the Browns. He won a bidding war where he came in after other groups had already proposed to the NFL their bid packages and won because he had ties within the NFL - and paid them off.

If Al hadn't bought them, another local guy would have. And we would have had a much better 12-13 years in the mean time...

Back to the dreaded uni's - I hope they remove the damn 'AL' from the sleeve. The guy should be revered - but not for placing the winning bid to bring the Browns back. He was just the wealthiest man willing to spend the most at the time. He should be revered for his philanthropic work and all - not for owning the crappy team he helped put on the field...

Yawn. You pick up the trash from my house, so you should know where I live already.

I'm sure your parents and grandparents are looking down on you now so proud of what you have become and that your vocabulary has stayed youthful...like jumior high youthful.

Ooohh - let's go fight behind the school after classes let out!

Fighting is for those that have nothing to lose. I could have already guessed that you fit that demographic.

just as i thought. pussy.

i've done more in my 50 years than you'll ever do son. c'mon let me know where you live. then we'll see who's taking out the trash/body bags.

We differ here. Al was not a hero. He was as much the reason the Browns left in the first place as Modell and Michael White were.

He didn't 'save' the Browns. He won a bidding war where he came in after other groups had already proposed to the NFL their bid packages and won because he had ties within the NFL - and paid them off.

If Al hadn't bought them, another local guy would have. And we would have had a much better 12-13 years in the mean time...

Back to the dreaded uni's - I hope they remove the damn 'AL' from the sleeve. The guy should be revered - but not for placing the winning bid to bring the Browns back. He was just the wealthiest man willing to spend the most at the time. He should be revered for his philanthropic work and all - not for owning the crappy team he helped put on the field...

The runner up to Lerner were the Dolan's, who knows how that'd of turned out.

I agree Lerner is no hero, he drove the get away car for Modell.

This is the last year they'll be wearing "AL" .

just as i thought. pussy.

i've done more in my 50 years than you'll ever do son. c'mon let me know where you live. then we'll see who's taking out the trash/body bags.

Wow - I was just joking but you really don't have a life, do you?

Son? Let's see - I've been to 4 Super Bowls, 5 World Series (going this year too), 2 World Cups, 2 Olympics (Summer and Winter), 3 Stanley Cups, Indy 500, Daytona 500, NBA Championship, Masters, etc....

I've also traveled to 22 countries and lived in 3 of them. Hit on the dot.com biz in the 90's and got out before it crashed.

Have a loving wife and kids and a pretty damn sucessful career. And the side company I own is beginning to thrive with the advent of the oil & gas movement in Ohio. Have more, but I'm sure that hits the point.

But you're right. I'm sure you've done way more than I'll ever dream of.

Now make sure to place the cans upright after emptying them please...and don't put them on the tree lawn.

yeah, you're right.

wow, you've done a lot. wish i had the loot to go see all though big name sporting events.

pretty even on the countries. i only lived in one though, under different circumstances, which leads me to this question: did you ever serve your country?

(don't worry i already know the answer to that......pussy).

I listened to the Haslam press conferences the other day and I definitely got a good vibe from him. you can tell he genuinely wants the team to win and how involved he'll be, seems like a good guy too.

Good things for the Browns are coming for sure. Lerner wasn't a bad guy but he just didn't care all that much about this team, and never really wanted to be in the position of being owner.

I agree- putting that AL on the jersey permanently was undeserved. A one year tribute, like the Ravens are doing with Schmodell would have been plenty adequate.

Archived