THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst Head Coach In Nfl?

WRREBEL

Romeo Crennel.. how does this guy get a 2nd gig has head coach. If you think Shurmur is a bad coach which i do, Romeo makes him look like Bill Walsh.

Jamaal Charles, their biggest offensive weapon, carried only five times for 4 yards.

Why did Charles have so few attempts?

"Now, that I'm not exactly sure, either," Crennel said

So it is safe to say Romeo Crennel will be fired. Shurmur will be on his way out also. Unless the chargers turn things around Nov Turner will get fired. Andy Reid looks like a good bet to get the boot. Ron Rivera.

Other guys who may potentialy get canned.

Rex Ryan

Jim Swartz

Jason Garrett

Marvin Lewis

Chan Gailey

Brady Quinn looked good.

Poor kid never gets a break. Threw a beautiful floating interception off of his back foot and then had to sit because of a "head injury". Was on pace for 10 yards passing.

Zombo

Six of Belichick's assistant coaches have become NFL head coaches:

Romeo Crennel, Cleveland Browns (2005–2008), Kansas City Chiefs (2011–present)

Al Groh, New York Jets (2000)

Josh McDaniels, Denver Broncos (2009–2010)

Eric Mangini, New York Jets (2006–2008), Cleveland Browns (2009–2010)

Nick Saban, Miami Dolphins (2005–2006)

Jim Schwartz, Detroit Lions (2009–present)

I don't think there is a playoff win in there.

Zombo

Six of Belichick's assistant coaches have become NFL head coaches:

Romeo Crennel, Cleveland Browns (2005–2008), Kansas City Chiefs (2011–present)

Al Groh, New York Jets (2000)

Josh McDaniels, Denver Broncos (2009–2010)

Eric Mangini, New York Jets (2006–2008), Cleveland Browns (2009–2010)

Nick Saban, Miami Dolphins (2005–2006)

Jim Schwartz, Detroit Lions (2009–present)

I don't think there is a playoff win in there.

Zombo

I'll take McDaniels to replace Shurmer for next season.

Romeo Crennel.. how does this guy get a 2nd gig has head coach. If you think Shurmur is a bad coach which i do, Romeo makes him look like Bill Walsh.

Jamaal Charles, their biggest offensive weapon, carried only five times for 4 yards.

Why did Charles have so few attempts?

"Now, that I'm not exactly sure, either," Crennel said

So it is safe to say Romeo Crennel will be fired. Shurmur will be on his way out also. Unless the chargers turn things around Nov Turner will get fired. Andy Reid looks like a good bet to get the boot. Ron Rivera.

Other guys who may potentialy get canned.

Rex Ryan

Jim Swartz

Jason Garrett

Marvin Lewis

Chan Gailey

As bad as Romeo is Brian Daboll is equally horrible! My question goes further, how in the HELL does Daboll keep getting OC jobs after the horrible seasons he had here and in Miami? Brian Daboll is awful as well..

Yeah Bill is over rated.. The whole coaching tree is a sham..

If you have a elite qb you have a good coach

Ive been saying that for years.Without Brady...BB will be a complete nincompoop.

Ive been saying that for years.Without Brady...BB will be a complete nincompoop.

Yup the most over rated coach probably in NFL history. Not saying he is an awful coach but isnt a great one.

He was going to be fired in NE before Bledsoe got hurt. Amazing how smart a ELITE Franchise QB makes you.

you can say the same about Tony Dungy and Jim Caldwell. They had the best QB in the game in his prime and won 1 superbowl...

Sad thing is we haven't had a compatent coach since we have been back and were missing the franchise guy as well

Daboll makes one hell of a cup of coffee I guess.

I don't think Schwartz was ever a coach for Belichik, I think he was part of that rat pack group in Cleveland then a scout for Baltimore then D-line/DC for Tennesee before Detroit.

He was a scout for Billy in Cleveland. So I guess, technically not a coach, no. But he was on his staff.

Zombo

Yup the most over rated coach probably in NFL history. Not saying he is an awful coach but isnt a great one.

He was going to be fired in NE before Bledsoe got hurt. Amazing how smart a ELITE Franchise QB makes you.

you can say the same about Tony Dungy and Jim Caldwell. They had the best QB in the game in his prime and won 1 superbowl...

Sad thing is we haven't had a compatent coach since we have been back and were missing the franchise guy as well

Agreed,Wreb.

we WILL have Andy Reid as our next coach.

fuck that. walrus #2? hell the fuck no.

belichick comes from the parcell's coaching tree.

as far as being the most over-rated coach i guarantee that anyone of you nimrods would take him in a second. yeah a 'franchise qb'. someone that no other team wanted. so what kind of projected franchise qb was brady. he wasn't. but belichick picked him.

great gm and great HC. will be first ballot hall of famer.

fuck that. walrus #2? hell the fuck no.

belichick comes from the parcell's coaching tree.

as far as being the most over-rated coach i guarantee that anyone of you nimrods would take him in a second. yeah a 'franchise qb'. someone that no other team wanted. so what kind of projected franchise qb was brady. he wasn't. but belichick picked him.

great gm and great HC. will be first ballot hall of famer.

HAHA REALLY?? genious or was it part luck?? Come on now he was drafted in the sixth round. They took a flier on him and hit the jack pot. If they really thought he was going to be as good as he was. I think they could have moved up a rd or 4 to take him.

Anyone remember Laurence Maroney?

Kevin O’Connell?

The Patriots trade back every year and end up with a shitty defense and great tight ends.. WOW.. I am really impressed. Lets see what he does when Brady is gone.

Archived