THE BROWNS BOARD

Exit Polls

They're not completely reliable, but here's the scoop if you guys want it:

It's Obama, but it's still close. Ohio by one point. Another one has him up three. Tied in VA and CO. Minus one in Florida and NC. Romney people don't like that NC number - think it's a bad omen. He should be winning by more there.

Pennsylvania and Nevada are strong Obama. NH +2 as well.

For what it's worth. Next batch comes in 30 minutes.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you really don't know how this works at all, do you?<br /><br />This is Mr. T or Bunker, right? Figures.<br />

You really are arrogant cunt, I was referencing an article/headline that I saw earlier today.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Not everyone can see things from your point of view, because the can't get their head that far up your ass. So stick it back up your ass you sock puppet.

If anyone is doing their math from 4 years ago it came down to Cleveland to decide which way the state went.

So with that said you will have a bunch of welfare sucking rats determine the state unless some of the people in Cleveland wake up to the fucking commie fake Obama and decide they don't want his shit anymore.

You really are arrogant cunt, I was referencing an article/headline that I saw earlier today.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Not everyone can see things from your point of view, because the can't get their head that far up your ass. So stick it back up your ass you sock puppet.

If anyone can figure out a way to talk to a sad, ignorant fuck like you, I'm all ears.

well, with all the fraud, I don't blame him.

Obamao is the fascist prick. He's the one you libs should worry about.

But you won't until it's too late, and his sheet REALLY hits the fan.

If only Steve could launch into an explanation of why that's not racist, and how Democrats are the real racists, this could be the greatest thread ever. But it might be the greatest already no matter what he says.

Classic.

Saint (T bunker) is a fucking asshole.

But he's less representative of the Republican Party than the groups that vote on an anti white platform.

It's just that they don't bother you.

But your'e an unapologetic hypocrite.

WSS

If only Steve could launch into an explanation of why that's not racist, and how Democrats are the real racists, this could be the greatest thread ever. But it might be the greatest already no matter what he says.

Classic.

dont flatter yourself, your leftist opinion is like the proverbial asshole too..... an arguement that RARELY stays the same- and stinks in more ways than one. I'd be careful of which one suits you best!

But he's less representative of the Republican Party than the groups that vote on an anti white platform.

WSS

thx for the entirely appropriate and civil responses across the board

WSS

Saint represents a small portion of The Republican Party whose out and out racism isn't that far under the surface. So yes, an asshole, but In addition to being an asshole he's a racist, Steve - a racist.

You don't have to boot him, but you do have to acknowledge he exists.

I find his candor refreshing. You know how long he's been waiting to call the president a N*****? Took the election-night disappointment to get it out of him.

Allen West lost. All four gay marriage amendments won. Legal marijuana in Colorado and Washington. Mia Love lost. Scott Brown lost big.

Michele Bachmann survived.

2 states fully legalizing marijuana was a surprise, though its still against federal law so there will likely be a long court battle before its actually legalized.

Saint represents a small portion of The Republican Party whose out and out racism isn't that far under the surface. So yes, an asshole, but In addition to being an asshole he's a racist, Steve - a racist.

You don't have to boot him, but you do have to acknowledge he exists.

I find his candor refreshing. You know how long he's been waiting to call the president a N*****? Took the election-night disappointment to get it out of him.

Saint also represents a small portion of the Democrat Party.

The blue collar redneck bunch that hates Republicans worse than Negros.

But I'm perfectly aware, and I have never denied, that that faction exists.

If anyone is in denial, sir, it's you.

I don't think many people among white Republicans accept the klan as a legitimate and respectable organization.

But the New Black Panthers and Nation of Islam are given a seat at the table in your party.

At the very least they arent reviled as most Republicans would revile the klan.

I don't see the counterparts to Jeremiah Wright Jesse Jackson Al Sharpton or the black Congressional Caucus among white Republicans.

If there were you'd be carrying pitchforks and torches.

And anecdotally the most racist handful of people I have the pleasure to associate with on occasion hate n****** but they hate Governor Kasich more.

1 particular bunch ( on disability just for fun) is furious that they can't go to 3 doctors for oxycoton anymore.

So you really can spare me the holier than thou shit.

WSS

2 states fully legalizing marijuana was a surprise, though its still against federal law so there will likely be a long court battle before its actually legalized.

Yeah, I don't know how they proceed there. Still a good issue to push. That debate has to be moved along and these types of public statements help move it.

Archived