THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Waving The White Flag Sunday

Banana Stand

That's Retarded.

Who greenlit that brilliant idea?

Zombo

--fire them, Jimmy

Job opening in the Marketing and Promotions department coming up after that bright idea.We have enough problems with losing without having to think about front office idiots coming up with ideas like these.

lol my god....

This is pretty discouraging, on the field incompetence is one thing.. you'd guess the front office has little to no control over that as far as the remainder of this year is concerned.

But some idiotic bullshit like this that is strictly taken care of behind closed doors?

I don't know maybe plans for this were set into place a long time ago before Haslam took control..probably...hopefully.

Somebody needs to get fired for this dumb shit.

I mean jesus christ how much of a laughing stock this is..we've already sucked for years and they try to emulate our most hated rivals... but no that's not enough we do it with the international sign of relinquishment.

These are going to be given by the Browns Fans unto the Steelers fans that think invading our stadium is "cute". We're going to curbstomp the fuck out of yinz motherfuckers until you beg for mercy! This Steelers shit has gone on LONG ENOUGH - Your reign on our turf ends NOW! Get the Fuck out of Ohio then. We will witness the exile of Steelers nation early in this game- bet on it. :ph34r:

These are going to be given by the Browns Fans unto the Steelers fans that think invading our stadium is "cute". We're going to curbstomp the fuck out of yinz motherfuckers until you beg for mercy! This Steelers shit has gone on LONG ENOUGH - Your reign on our turf ends NOW! Get the Fuck out of Ohio then. We will witness the exile of Steelers nation early in this game- bet on it. :ph34r:

lol, based on what exactly? I don't expect it to be a cake walk and I'd wager it will be relatively close because Ben is injured but "curb stomps" ? I know Thanksgiving is tomorrow but clearly you're drinking early. Whatever it takes for you to get pumped up for the game.

lol, based on what exactly? I don't expect it to be a cake walk and I'd wager it will be relatively close because Ben is injured but "curb stomps" ? I know Thanksgiving is tomorrow but clearly you're drinking early. Whatever it takes for you to get pumped up for the game.

Another fuckin Stillers crybaby....Who gives a fuck if "big ben" is hurt! Play the fucking game!

post-18759-0-34768300-1353590305_thumb.jpg

out of the 3 colors of our uniform the dolt picks white.

haslam has to be thinking what the fuck did he get himself into. hopefully he didn't put his stamp of approval on this piece of garbage.

The colts are handing out Tampax to cheer their new pussy.

you are one fuckingg funny dude!

hifuckinlarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben coming back in a week for the ratbird game, troy coming back to the SS position, our 1st round pick back at practice already after a gruesome knee injury in the preseason, our starting RT coming back this or next week, antonio brown coming back next week, harrison and mendy getting healthy on the job..........and it's brown's week and they're LITERALLY handing out The White Flag for you inbred mouthbreathers to wave at the game?!?!?!?!

peace on earth and good will towards Steelerfans.

LOL, Browns fans inbred. Thank you for the laugh this morning.

SteelerFan.jpg

see, you're so technologically backward that you've obviously never heard of photoshop (cause it would be so hard to add a Steeler jersey to some nitwit *probably from cleveland* or put a generic Steeler's poster on a wall).

Why even bother responding to these trolls?

You have the 2 steeler fans who spend all they're time on a Browns board doing nothing but ragging on the team and then you have ghoolie who one week claims to be a die hard steeler fan and then the next week he claims to be a die hard Browns fan. If it were up to me I would just ban them but it's not so maybe if we stop giving them the attention they so desperatly crave they will just go away.

It's just a game but these 3 act like it's more then just entertainment.

We get it. The Browns are full of rookies that suck but are still learning while the steelers are full of has beens who are riding on a wave of hope from they're former glory days.

If you ask me neither team is putting anything on the field on be proud of.

Why even bother responding to these trolls?

You have the 2 steeler fans who spend all they're time on a Browns board doing nothing but ragging on the team and then you have ghoolie who one week claims to be a die hard steeler fan and then the next week he claims to be a die hard Browns fan. If it were up to me I would just ban them but it's not so maybe if we stop giving them the attention they so desperatly crave they will just go away.

It's just a game but these 3 act like it's more then just entertainment.

We get it. The Browns are full of rookies that suck but are still learning while the steelers are full of has beens who are riding on a wave of hope from they're former glory days.

If you ask me neither team is putting anything on the field on be proud of.

Do you actually read what you type before you post or do you just always FIRE IT out there without caution? The team full of rookie comment doesn't make sense and the steelers are full of has beens? Take 20 minutes and break down each roster. People shouldn't be banned, you should just stop posting.

Sorry homotron, I agree with speedy. Even though you don't shit talk until provoked (which I respect, every other steelers fan starts that way), I would block all posters exept for Browns fans.

I don't necessarily disagree with his point about banning. I just disagree with everything else he said. I also think some outside perspective is refreshing. You are correct I never start sh*t and I appreciate you saying the above.

Sorry homotron, I agree with speedy. Even though you don't shit talk until provoked (which I respect, every other steelers fan starts that way), I would block all posters exept for Browns fans.

You havent been around long enough...Homotard acts like his shit dont stink...stick around long enough and you'll see the little flaming tart work his magic...he's a complete tool. Everyone knows it and the sad part is. So does he.

You havent been around long enough...Homotard acts like his shit dont stink...stick around long enough and you'll see the little flaming tart work his magic...he's a complete tool. Everyone knows it and the sad part is. So does he.

Nickers you just like to ride my dick like the top thrill dragster. Just because I call people out on what I think is a incorrect assessment doesn't make me arrogant or pompous and quite frankly it's usually when I'm being "attacked' from 20 different directions. I got along pretty well with a handful of the more civil posters on this message board because they know I'm not here to rile up random bs. You all just make it WAY to easy for me to be involved with the year round Steeler hate threads. The ONLY time Cleveland is talked about on my Steeler boards is during Steeler week or if something big occurs. The Steelers are discussed here daily and IT'S NOT because of the so called trolls. I'm gonna outfit my Johnson with a car seat so when you're finally done crying you'll have somewhere safe to sit. Vroom, Vroom.

Nickster - "The Fat Cheerleader"

Nickers you just like to ride my dick like the top thrill dragster. Just because I call people out on what I think is a incorrect assessment doesn't make me arrogant or pompous and quite frankly it's usually when I'm being "attacked' from 20 different directions. I got along pretty well with a handful of the more civil posters on this message board because they know I'm not here to rile up random bs. You all just make it WAY to easy for me to be involved with the year round Steeler hate threads. The ONLY time Cleveland is talked about on my Steeler boards is during Steeler week or if something big occurs. The Steelers are discussed here daily and IT'S NOT because of the so called trolls. I'm gonna outfit my Johnson with a car seat so when you're finally done crying you'll have somewhere safe to sit. Vroom, Vroom.

Nickster - "The Fat Cheerleader"

More evidence that heat rises...And ultimately evaporates...much like Homotards brain....A mind is like a parachute...It does not work. Unless its open....

I think these "White Flags" are a good omen.

It means that the Browns are beginning to no longer be afraid of anything.

A white Flag a symbol of surrender?

Sure, let the opponents think that.

Perhaps it is a bit of reverse psychology....but let's also bring in a black cat to run across the field on Sunday.

Let's bring in some mirrors to smash.

Let's bring in some ladders and let all the Browns fan file into the stadium while walking under them.

The next away game the Browns play in a dome let's have all Browns fans bring in umbrellas and open them up inside that dome.

How about if all Browns fans show up wearing jersey No. 13.

How about we all just say "Fuck you" to superstition and have the Browns go out on the field with better talent, better coaching and a better organization.

Fair deal?

More evidence that heat rises...And ultimately evaporates...much like Homotards brain....A mind is like a parachute...It does not work. Unless its open....

Nickers that's all you've got? Seriously? You'll need a parachute to come down off my pompous Johnson.

Nickers that's all you've got? Seriously? You'll need a parachute to come down off my pompous Johnson.

You and Wrebbel Seriously need to hook up. LOL!

Archived