THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Waving The White Flag Sunday

Banana Stand

You and Wrebbel Seriously need to hook up. LOL!

You need to get off my Johnson. It's like clock work. I make a post that may be a little more aggressive than my others and out comes "CAPT. Save-a-ho" to the rescue wearing his Bernie Kosar jersey talking about "the good times". You're my little cheerleader.

Tom Withers‏@twithersAP

#Browns have scrapped "white flags" giveaway against #Steelers

And institute the Browns rally towel. Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for it! (They already exist, just hard to come by now)

And institute the Browns rally towel. Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for it! (They already exist, just hard to come by now)

Easy. I can make a terrible towel. Just give me a sharpie, a white towel and some piss

That's right, that's why we are the BEST FANS in football, period.

I'm sure the Browns FO got a ton of Fan Mail from an outcry from Browns fans everywhere. We NEVER surrender.

Ben coming back in a week for the ratbird game, troy coming back to the SS position, our 1st round pick back at practice already after a gruesome knee injury in the preseason, our starting RT coming back this or next week, antonio brown coming back next week, harrison and mendy getting healthy on the job..........and it's brown's week and they're LITERALLY handing out The White Flag for you inbred mouthbreathers to wave at the game?!?!?!?!

peace on earth and good will towards Steelerfans.

Please, I hope Ben does come back for the game in Baltimore. He will be on his ass twice in the first series. He won't be ready though. You will lose today and next week. Nice three game losing streak putting an end to your season. Good night Steelers fans.

Pretty big talk from some clown whose team BARELY squeaked by against crippled Leftwich. Not too impressed with the Ratbirds there. Good luck going forward with that no-effect-on-the-game-whatsoever orange traffic cone stiff of a QB you got there in Baltimoron town. Special-teams TDs won't be there to bail him out every week. But look at the bright side -- you'll never have to worry about the heartbreak of losing a Super Bowl, 'cuz with Flacco you'll never get there in the first place.

How'd you guys do against the Raiders??? Ben looked great there. But we did get passed didn't we?

Archived