THE BROWNS BOARD

The Republican Party Has To Give

VaporTrail

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its easy to say those social issues don't matter when they don't affect you and are presently the way you want them....

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I don't care if gays get married. I don't care, let them get married. Marriage isn't going to solve their problems. Marriage is its own problem. As for pot being legalized, go for it. Why the fuck not? It's probably the safest buzz way ahead of alcohol. Abortion is the only one of the three I feel strongly about.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I don't care if gays get married. I don't care, let them get married. Marriage isn't going to solve their problems. Marriage is its own problem. As for pot being legalized, go for it. Why the fuck not? It's probably the safest buzz way ahead of alcohol. Abortion is the only one of the three I feel strongly about.

My bad I was talking to you. You've made it clear many times you don't really care about most of the stuff you post about, lol

Its easy to say those social issues don't matter when they don't affect you and are presently the way you want them....

That isn't the case but thats not what I am going to spend my time talking about nor is it how I am going to base my voting decisions.

Archived