THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Are all The Stiller Fans?

Nuckin Futz

What's your excuse now you whiney piss-colored towel waving front runners? San Diego came into YOUR house and bitch-slapped your asses - WITH Big Jen! What's the excuse this time? Well, we had to travel 4,000 miles...Oh, never mind - they traveled..Crowd noise was a distraction....Oh wait - we were at home...DiCastro's hurt - What do you mean he's never played an NFL down? FUCKIN CRYBABIES!

post-18759-0-70815900-1355151129_thumb.jpg

I heard a couple of these losers talking at work. They were trying to convince themselves that " The stoolers are better off NOT making the playoffs, for a better draft pick" They also want Tomlin fired.

LMFAO

They can go fuck themselves. I've been listening to their bullshit for thirteen years and I've had enough! Browns fans are always front and center - win or loose! Stiller douchebags crawl under a rock when the going gets tough. And just maybe the Skins fans are shittin their panties about playing the Browns

Speaking of our division rivals, they just said on the radio the rats fired their OC Cam Cameron.

It's on espn also

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732341/baltimore-ravens-fire-cam-cameron-tab-jim-caldwell

What are you Brownies going through Steeler with-drawl? Ban too many of us this year? A Steelers loss is better than a Cleveland win? The Chargers outplayed Pittsburgh, what more needs to be said? The loss is what it is, the Steelers are still in the play-off hunt and you can't really ask for more this time of year. They don't look to be Super Bowl contenders, but then again did the Giants really look that way last year?

Pittsburgh really only needed to win 3 of the last 4 to make into the play-offs, with Cincinnati being the only "must" win game for us. A loss this week just makes our rematch potentially more meaningful.

This is a seriously sad topic for a Browns discussion board.

You know how we can start talking shit!!!!

How about we get a better record then them and we sweep them this year.

Until we make the playoffs and start winning year in and year out.

How about we beat them once already and we're going to beat their sorry asses again. I'll talk shit right now, thank you very much. Thirteen years of whiney Stillers shit isn't enough for you? go fuck yourself

What are you Brownies going through Steeler with-drawl? Ban too many of us this year? A Steelers loss is better than a Cleveland win? The Chargers outplayed Pittsburgh, what more needs to be said? The loss is what it is, the Steelers are still in the play-off hunt and you can't really ask for more this time of year. They don't look to be Super Bowl contenders, but then again did the Giants really look that way last year?

Pittsburgh really only needed to win 3 of the last 4 to make into the play-offs, with Cincinnati being the only "must" win game for us. A loss this week just makes our rematch potentially more meaningful.

fuckin a right douchebag. Get your piss towels ready to wave because we're going to stick them up your collective asses. Stiller withdrawal..yea, right!

No, I kinda think that every game yinz play from here on out is a must win game because now even the Jets are in the hunt. And though you may own the tiebreak with them, they could possibly overtake the Steelers if they won out.

Terrible game no way around it. We get up for the good competition and play down to the bad competition. As far as the draft picks are concerned I've said for a LONG time I'd rather lose and get a better draft pick than limp in to the playoffs and go one and done. One and done is one of the worst feelings as a football fan but that's because as Steeler fans we're a little spoiled. The Bengals and the Ravens both lost so the reality is the loss doesn't really matter. We'll see how things go from here on out but unless the team gets and remains relatively healthy as players are still dropping. Taylor is out from last week, colon is now done for the year yet again they aren't going to make it far. Terrible game, I wasn't hear harping about it because there wasn't a thread dedicated to our supposed "plight" until now. How fitting and seeing as I've NEVER been one to come here and dump on the Browns after a loss maybe I should start. If you don't want Steeler fans posting here don't start Steeler threads when it's not Steeler week. I'll be happy to read otherwise.

fuckin a right douchebag. Get your piss towels ready to wave because we're going to stick them up your collective asses. Stiller withdrawal..yea, right!

You beat one of the worst teams in the league this week, it's not cause for celebration. It's a game the Browns should have won. If the Steelers sh*t the bed the next two weeks (I don't believe they will) I HOPE! the Browns have won out and the Bengals have lost out so the Steelers can SH*T all over the Browns with Ben and all the "johnny come lately tough guys" such as yourself can sit on your couch and look forward to the draft. You'll have deserved it.

Terrible game no way around it. We get up for the good competition and play down to the bad competition. As far as the draft picks are concerned I've said for a LONG time I'd rather lose and get a better draft pick than limp in to the playoffs and go one and done. One and done is one of the worst feelings as a football fan but that's because as Steeler fans we're a little spoiled. The Bengals and the Ravens both lost so the reality is the loss doesn't really matter. We'll see how things go from here on out but unless the team gets and remains relatively healthy as players are still dropping. Taylor is out from last week, colon is now done for the year yet again they aren't going to make it far. Terrible game, I wasn't hear harping about it because there wasn't a thread dedicated to our supposed "plight" until now. How fitting and seeing as I've NEVER been one to come here and dump on the Browns after a loss maybe I should start. If you don't want Steeler fans posting here don't start Steeler threads when it's not Steeler week. I'll be happy to read otherwise.

Again, I think it does matter even though the Ravens and Bengals both lost....because all those losses have opened the door for others...like the Jets to possibly step in.

And it does matter beyond even that. If the Bengals had lost and the Steelers won, then even losing that game to the Bengals could have resulted in merely a tie with the Bengals. And the Steelers may have held the advantage with the tie breaker. (not sure)

But with both losing....status quo exists. The winner of that game has a huge leg up (unless of course they lose every other game)

You beat one of the worst teams in the league this week, it's not cause for celebration. It's a game the Browns should have won. If the Steelers sh*t the bed the next two weeks (I don't believe they will) I HOPE! the Browns have won out and the Bengals have lost out so the Steelers can SH*T all over the Browns with Ben and all the "johnny come lately tough guys" such as yourself can sit on your couch and look forward to the draft. You'll have deserved it.

It ain't the tough guys sitting on their couches you have to worry about....it is the tough guys that put about 3 of your players out of the game last time you have to worry about.

(Besides, we already know that we lost too many close games...games we shoulda/coulda won...to really be a playoff candidate because we face two tougher teams than the Steelers in the next two weeks. So we are already looking forward to the draft)

What fucking Browns fans must feel like with the Steelers. Just when they think they are going to get them and finally catch up....

tumblr_mbfs88MqAw1r7vtkuo1_400.gif

The Steelers go and remind them why they are the Turds and will always be shit.....just like their uniforms.

What you didn't see was that the guy in the gray shirt actually went back and caught that ball that hit him in the chest, thus knocking out the kid with the fancy moves from the game.

What you didn't see was that the guy in the gray shirt actually went back and caught that ball that hit him in the chest, thus knocking out the kid with the fancy moves from the game.

That may be true, but It wasn't a literal comparison. It was used only to illustrate how often your expansion team has shit the bed after decent seasons.

Although, you guys could still finish with a typically shitty record.

But I forgot, this time is different (cue the yakety sax music). Huh yuck yuck. :wacko:

That may be true, but It wasn't a literal comparison. It was used only to illustrate how often your expansion team has shit the bed after decent seasons.

But I forgot, this time is different (cue the yakety sax music). Huh yuck yuck. :wacko:

Hey polamaulu

Don't let the truth ruin a good story, EH?

Again, I think it does matter even though the Ravens and Bengals both lost....because all those losses have opened the door for others...like the Jets to possibly step in.

Cincinnati is the only "must-win" game for Pittsburgh, it gives the Steelers the tie-breaker. As far as claiming a play-off spot, Pittsburgh only needs to win two of its remaining three games to get in. Pittsburgh owns the tie-breaker vs. the Jets, so the Jets need a better record to trump Pittsburgh.

In terms of the play-offs, things are not breaking well for Pittsburgh. It's looking like the 6th seed will face off against Denver, and that is the one opponent I see thumping the Steelers in first round. I would've preferred to draw Baltimore in the first round, but it looks like they will face off versus Indy. Ratings wise a Pit/Balt and Indy/Den would be better.

Cincinnati is the only "must-win" game for Pittsburgh, it gives the Steelers the tie-breaker.

Sure....but if you don't win either of the other two games...Cinci could still take it even if you beat them. So those are must win games as well.

As far as claiming a play-off spot, Pittsburgh only needs to win two of its remaining three games to get in. Pittsburgh owns the tie-breaker vs. the Jets, so the Jets need a better record to trump Pittsburgh.

Yea, don't get me wrong....the Jets are about the worst 6-7 team ever....so I don't think they make it under any circumstances. Its just that they are still a mathematical possibility to make it....better mathematically than 5-8 teams like the Browns.

In terms of the play-offs, things are not breaking well for Pittsburgh. It's looking like the 6th seed will face off against Denver, and that is the one opponent I see thumping the Steelers in first round. I would've preferred to draw Baltimore in the first round, but it looks like they will face off versus Indy. Ratings wise a Pit/Balt and Indy/Den would be better.

I agree....I see some wheels falling off the Ravens....and Denver is playing awfully well. Maybe the best in the AFC...maybe the best in the NFL. Fuckem.

Archived