THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Are all The Stiller Fans?

Nuckin Futz

Allow me to answer -- and thanks for raising this so I have the chance to do so!

First of all, when the Steelers have won Super Bowls, the sensitive types who run this site have BANNED AND ERASED POSTS AND PREVENTED their fans from posting here. I know, because it happened to me. OK fine, sore losers, I get it.

But that means you DON'T get to ask "where are all the Steeler fans huh?" when they lose. You don't get to have it both ways. You can't ban Steeler fans from posting when they win, like crying little schoolgirls, then whine about them not being here when their team loses, when you WANT them to be here.

You gave up that right years ago... and frankly you've got a lot of nerve asking this question considering how this board has operated.

I don't know Joe Suxdick....if you were banned, then what are you doing here sucking dick?

Looks to me that all they did was revise you screen name appropriately.

Or maybe they're just fixated on their own desires. Really, I don't know of any other message board out there that practices this kind of gayness in changing screen names like this.

Says a lot about you, though, approving of such homo-erotic stuff. In the words of the immortal Ranier Wolfcastle "perhaps you are ALSO homo-sexual?"

Interesting too, that, you tolerate the anti-American, Communist kind of CENSORSHIP that has been practiced here.

Carry on, comrade.

So, which is it...you are allowed to post at will as far as I can see. You have provided no evidence of any kind of censorship. Quite the contrary...you protest over the lack of censorship. Changing your screen name is the height of laissez faire over censorship.

Not only that, you are light in your loafers when it comes to history boy.

You should be aware that there was vast censorship being conducted in this country....IN THE NAME OF "Pro-Americanism". The Censorship boards controlled movies and TV in this country for a long time...a lot of it in the name of Anti-Communism.

What fucking Browns fans must feel like with the Steelers. Just when they think they are going to get them and finally catch up....

tumblr_mbfs88MqAw1r7vtkuo1_400.gif

The Steelers go and remind them why they are the Turds and will always be shit.....just like their uniforms.

Why would you call yourself "PoleSmoker?"

It's odd when a man seeks out and registers on a rival teams fan forum and elects to call himself PoleSmoker, a sexual innuendo for preforming a fellatio.

Why would you call yourself "PoleSmoker?"

It's odd when a man seeks out and registers on a rival teams fan forum and elects to call himself PoleSmoker, a sexual innuendo for preforming a fellatio.

Ah....you don't get it. Why would a guy call himself Joe Suxdick or Vagitron....it is a little joke that those who control the board play on Steeler trolls.

I thought everyone got that.

Allow me to answer -- and thanks for raising this so I have the chance to do so!

First of all, when the Steelers have won Super Bowls, the sensitive types who run this site have BANNED AND ERASED POSTS AND PREVENTED their fans from posting here. I know, because it happened to me. OK fine, sore losers, I get it.

But that means you DON'T get to ask "where are all the Steeler fans huh?" when they lose. You don't get to have it both ways. You can't ban Steeler fans from posting when they win, like crying little schoolgirls, then whine about them not being here when their team loses, when you WANT them to be here.

You gave up that right years ago... and frankly you've got a lot of nerve asking this question considering how this board has operated.

Hey Joe, wipe your chin off, that's disgusting!

Here's my opinion suxdick, if you care. I don't like the thread asking for steeler fan input. If I want to talk to steeler fans ill go to their website, or talk to the dozens of bandwagon fans here at my local San Angelo Texas sports bar. I wish this board would find a way to ban all steeler fans from posting. If I got banned from a stooler website I would understand. So I agree with you, some people should not get to have it both ways win or lose. My point would be, Get Off Our Board!!! I don't want it either way!!!

Archived