THE BROWNS BOARD

Richardson

Slamfire44

Of course it is, because sustaining drives and winning football games doesn't matter as long as you can justify another 5-win season. It's okay, you aren't good at a lot of things, so keeping this illusion that you know dick about football helps you sleep at night.

It's fine.

WTF are u talking about??

I was talking about scoring TDs in the redzone. Call me an idiot, but good teams finish drives and guys like Richardson make that happen.

And I'm not just talking short yardage, he's had a few nice TD runs.

If u don't see his talent then sorry, but u r a delusional idiot.

Ohh Richardson is so big and strong and dreamy. He was a great pick at #3 especially considering we moved up just to get him.

Wipe his jizz off your lips homos. Thus far he's been a bad pick for a #3. Not saying he needs to go, we'll keep him. But all this gay love for a guy that is mediocre at best is lame.

This may have been posted somewhere else but I figured it would be good to post here too:

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2012/12/17/browns-notes-trent-richardson-says-browns-gave-up-on-running-game-too-soon/

Long story short, Richardson called out dumbass Shurmer. I just want to see what these guys can do with an offensive that isn't run like my high school offense was, and I'm actually not kidding. When Shurmer's gone and hopefully someone with half a brain implements a new system, THEN let's have this conversation.

Archived