THE BROWNS BOARD

For Everyone Who Wanted Colt To Start

ClevelandFanForLife

Colt McCoy injured Richardson? Funny, cause on my TV it was Mike Adams coming unblocked on the so called "prevent" defense they were running.

Pat should be fired right on the spot for leaving the teams first round draft pick/future of the team in the game during garbage time.

It was Colt that hit Richardson, not Adams.

So...yes, Colt injured Richardson.

I hope Colt does play in Pittsburg. Then EVERYONE will be reminded, if you were not convinced yeasterday, that HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colt said he was throwing the ball into the ground ON PURPOSE. He said he did it to give the guys a break. LMFAO. WHAT A JOKE THIS TEAM IS.

I can't wait till next Monday when they get rid of this joke of a head coach

Colt said he was throwing the ball into the ground ON PURPOSE. He said he did it to give the guys a break. LMFAO. WHAT A JOKE THIS TEAM IS.

I would have done the same thing. There was no need for Shurmur to call pass after pass after pass when we're down by more than a score and there's that little time left. Shurmur needs to go yesterday.

?? You want to give your guys a break, or look like shit on Sunday Ticket? If your object was to play your way out of Cleveland- I think you might just have done so.

Yup.

Both qb's look about the same to me, except Colt can scramble, and Weeden has a much stronger arm. The results of their performances are very similar. I think, with the right coaching, either one could be productive in the NFL. The problem is this coaching staff, and the entire Holmgren plan, system, regime, ect. needs to be wiped clean from this organization, and never be mentioned again......except in discussions of root canals, hemmoroids, and similar crap. I figured from day 1 that Holmgren was a fat useless bastard, using Lerner for his retirement fund. Now that we have an owner who gives a crap about the team, things will get better. Personally, I don't care who the qb is.... I kind of think that Weeden has more potential than Colt, but build a system tailored to the qb, and we will have some success. This will be a completely different team soon, so who knows where we will be this time next year. Let's hope they don't draft another qb with the first pick in April. Go after Alex Smith in free agency, and have a real qb competition ( controversy ) in training camp. Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays...whatever...to all you miserable pricks, anyway!

I hope Colt does play in Pittsburg. Then EVERYONE will be reminded, if you were not convinced yeasterday, that HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if he wins?? and looks good?? and shuts your pie hole??? what then??

on any given sunday. do you think dalton and the bengals suck?? what do you say about that performance?? do you ignore reality?? (just wondering).

what's your solution?? for real??

exactly.

and if he wins?? and looks good?? and shuts your pie hole??? what then??

on any given sunday. do you think dalton and the bengals suck?? what do you say about that performance?? do you ignore reality?? (just wondering).

what's your solution?? for real??

exactly.

NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you actually think Colt is a good NFL QB you know NOTHING about reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy sucks OUTLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you actually think Colt is a good NFL QB you know NOTHING about reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy sucks OUTLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

well whatever you say cuz you can't stand the guy, he MIGHT be better than our 1st round pick. maybe?

dude, this ain't no beauty contest. i didn't like holmgren's pick of mccoy when it happened. look it up. i called him a pussy bitch who couldn't last in the BCS title game because of a hit in the back. screamed about HandH wasting a pick on him. BUT the kid showed me some guts playing against pittsburgh when they were actually dominate on defense, getting smacked around and pulling himself up by his shoestrings and getting back in there. can you say the same about weeds?

hell i'll even argue that we had a better team back then. playing with fire and piss vinegar. mangini had those guys playing tough. sure the record didn't show it but i'd rather watch those guys then than this lame ass excuse.

thank mike holmgren for that and every one that ever believed in that fraud.

merry fuckin christmas.

only set us back another 5 years. and what is next year, another evaluation year? for real? how many of those do we have to endure.....A FUCKING GAIN?

This team has inherently more talent than Mangini's, but Mangini knew how to make football fun to watch. None of this pussy ass run, run, pass, punt bullshit.

Bring him back. With the talent on this team, we'd be contending for the AFC North title this season.

This team has inherently more talent than Mangini's, but Mangini knew how to make football fun to watch. None of this pussy ass run, run, pass, punt bullshit.

Bring him back. With the talent on this team, we'd be contending for the AFC North title this season.

unfortunately this would never happen..

well whatever you say cuz you can't stand the guy, he MIGHT be better than our 1st round pick. maybe?

dude, this ain't no beauty contest. i didn't like holmgren's pick of mccoy when it happened. look it up. i called him a pussy bitch who couldn't last in the BCS title game because of a hit in the back. screamed about HandH wasting a pick on him. BUT the kid showed me some guts playing against pittsburgh when they were actually dominate on defense, getting smacked around and pulling himself up by his shoestrings and getting back in there. can you say the same about weeds?

hell i'll even argue that we had a better team back then. playing with fire and piss vinegar. mangini had those guys playing tough. sure the record didn't show it but i'd rather watch those guys then than this lame ass excuse.

thank mike holmgren for that and every one that ever believed in that fraud.

merry fuckin christmas.

only set us back another 5 years. and what is next year, another evaluation year? for real? how many of those do we have to endure.....A FUCKING GAIN?

I totally agree that Holmgren set us back. And the main reasons were his thinking Delhomme could still play, Wallace could EVER play, and McCoy could last in this league without getting hurt.But his BIGGEST mistake was thinking Shurmer could coach in this league.

Archived