THE BROWNS BOARD

For Everyone Who Wanted Colt To Start

ClevelandFanForLife

He outplayed weeden.

how so? I saw more throws into the ground than anything good. A bogus pass interference call on Denver's backups is the only reason the Browns reached the 10 yard line in the first place. Congrats to McCoy for being able to throw a 10 yard out route. A high school quarterback can do that..

Who cares about either of the QB's neither should be the Browns starting QB as they are just not up to the task of taking us forward, Shame Haslam wasnt here when Manning was available to use his Tennessee connection to try and sway him to sign with the Browns. Just pity there are no good QB's coming out this year or any decent FA available, just have to try and get Alex Smith from the 49ers is what I would like to see happen.

You will be singing the same tune about Weeden after we draft another QB

Possibly, but I don't see that happening in the upcoming draft. Weeden needs to play better no doubt and if the gets benched its for the same reason Colt did, he didn't perform.

Make that 4 sacks and he injured Richardson, yeah Colt McCoy is awesome.

Colt McCoy injured Richardson? Funny, cause on my TV it was Mike Adams coming unblocked on the so called "prevent" defense they were running.

Pat should be fired right on the spot for leaving the teams first round draft pick/future of the team in the game during garbage time.

Colt is just a better football player than Weeden hands down...it took him 5 passes to knock the rust off, where Weeden still hasn't after 15 games. Weeds may have the better arm but Colt has so many more weapons at his disposal than Weeden. Even though we lost i watched this game to the last second because Colt is just so much more of a dynamic player than old Man Weeden...Yes he threw a couple passes into the ground...which is a lot better than throwing them five feet over someones head and having them intercepted. Weeden has no clue where his players are on the field or going to be. Like a lot of people have been saying the biggest difference between Colt and Weeden is that Colt throws the ball to where the player is going to be...Weeden throws the ball to where he is or was. Colt exposes the flaws of our offensive system Weeden just patches them with garbage and crap. That's all i want to see is excitement and passion...none of which Brandon Weeden brings to the table.

i agree with the scottsman....who gives a shit who the starting QB is?? are you ass douches serious? the browns against the broncos today looked like the ohio state university against mentor high (and believe me that would have been a better game).

yeah we can all pick sides weeds vs. mccoy etc. etc. BUT what good is that doing us? the whole thing needs to be changed up from top to bottom. yeah weeden has the stronger arm BUT he has no confidence and looks like a deer in the headlights compared to mccoy who is an ultimate football gamer playing Fball since he was 5 compared to playing softball. weeden is to kyle orton as mccoy is to nick foles.

i guess we'll see what andy reid thinks next year.

homos.

kidding. love you guys and merry xmas and happy new year.

Colt McCoy injured Richardson? Funny, cause on my TV it was Mike Adams coming unblocked on the so called "prevent" defense they were running.

Pat should be fired right on the spot for leaving the teams first round draft pick/future of the team in the game during garbage time.

I agree, but it won't happen until the regular season ends next Sunday. I also expect (at some point) to hear that Trent's "rib injury" is a lot more serious than has been reported. Shurmur has to go & it can't be too soon for me...he has NEVER had his player's backs.

Mike

He's thrown 3 passes directly into the ground and Denver is playing a few backups. Please don't act like he outplayed Peyton on that drive

The McCoy homos are out in full force. I thought I saw the reincarnation of Akili Smith with all those worm burners McNoodle tossed. McCoy definitely isn't the answer- and Weeden may well not be.

Shur-loss, put the house up for sale and pack your bags- you're done.

i agree with the scottsman....who gives a shit who the starting QB is?? are you ass douches serious? the browns against the broncos today looked like the ohio state university against mentor high (and believe me that would have been a better game).

yeah we can all pick sides weeds vs. mccoy etc. etc. BUT what good is that doing us? the whole thing needs to be changed up from top to bottom. yeah weeden has the stronger arm BUT he has no confidence and looks like a deer in the headlights compared to mccoy who is an ultimate football gamer playing Fball since he was 5 compared to playing softball. weeden is to kyle orton as mccoy is to nick foles.

i guess we'll see what andy reid thinks next year.

homos.

kidding. love you guys and merry xmas and happy new year.

No kidding vim tired of all these fags with man crushes on players. Merry Christmas (fags and non fags)

Archived