THE BROWNS BOARD

Stan's Vendetta

rich4eagle

Small people sometimes get their panties in a bunch and have to hate bigger smarter people.

Stan needs to show his miniscules by editing or deleting my posts and insulting me

I am a big person.........I enjoy him making an ass of himself.....while attempting in futility to discredit me......not so Rich is a big guy.....many have already caught on.................and more shall

Go Browns

A NEW ERA IS A COMING..........I have the highest of hopes we shall return to the glory

If you read this post remember it............and remember why it may soon disappear :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ATENEARS

Thanks for the public announcement Rich ... but most of all ... Thank-you for frequenting THE BROWNS BOARD since it's existence.

You being here, says it all.

Thanks for the public announcement Rich ... but most of all ... Thank-you for frequenting THE BROWNS BOARD since it's existence.

You being here, says it all.

Thank you too Stan for the common decency of fellow man to allow this thread to survive so far intact without deletion or you editing and changing my words. It takes a small man to change another's words! In reality it is called FRAUD! That can be punishable by law. But you are the man Stan.....I am just a minion at your service, me tiny little Rich serving big Stud Stan

God I love you man! :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

I am so optimistic we finally have competent management running this team........GO BROWNS

Thank you too Stan for the common decency of fellow man to allow this thread to survive so far intact without deletion or you editing and changing my words. It takes a small man to change another's words! In reality it is called FRAUD! That can be punishable by law. But you are the man Stan.....I am just a minion at your service, me tiny little Rich serving big Stud Stan

God I love you man! :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

You dumbxxxx.

This is a private board. He can edit whatever he wants. There is no freedom of speech on private boards, you tool.

Please stab yourself in the neck with a rusty screwdriver before opening your mouth about shit you have no clue about.

Dumbass.

Thanks buddy got an old rusty screwdriver to lend me to do the deed...........a new one would be a waste.........Freedom of Speech is a Constitutional Thing by the Way......so you can delete what people say or block what they say but altering it is indeed fraud........gennnneuous!...........

not to mention all of it private or public violates our great constitution.........but who needs freedom........HEIL buddy!

by the way my friend I posted a thread denoting the five remaining teams and years without a Super Bowl Championship purely for informational purposes for the members here to have more data in their knowledge bank...........

It discapeared. If you are interested send me your rusty screwdriver and I wll etch the names of the five teams for yah!

Thanks buddy got an old rusty screwdriver to lend me to do the deed...........a new one would be a waste.........Freedom of Speech is a Constitutional Thing by the Way......so you can delete what people say or block what they say but altering it is indeed fraud........gennnneuous!...........

not to mention all of it private or public violates our great constitution.........but who needs freedom........HEIL buddy!

Private forums do not maintain constitutional rights.

If, however, altering your statement defames or libels you, you can certainly file suit in that vein. However, since we all think you are a fool already, there isn't much Stan can do to your posts to hurt your reputation further.

Small people sometimes get their panties in a bunch and have to hate bigger smarter people.

Stan needs to show his miniscules by editing or deleting my posts and insulting me

I am a big person.........I enjoy him making an ass of himself.....while attempting in futility to discredit me......not so Rich is a big guy.....many have already caught on.................and more shall

Go Browns

A NEW ERA IS A COMING..........I have the highest of hopes we shall return to the glory

If you read this post remember it............and remember why it may soon disappear :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

AMEN ...I have had posts disappear and Edited...LAME and UN-AMERICAN ...not to mention BALL-less !!!!!

Not sure you were aware. But the Moderators on this Board...have overstepped the Constitutional Right of Freedom of speech. They Edit and totally erase posts they don't "Like" or strongly disagree with. I Dont know about you. But I want my Voice Heard... if someone doesn't LIKE what I say , then Cool. Tell me , ignore me, make fun of me. But don't CHANGE What I say , or delete what I say. Men have DIED for this right. Now if This web-site is like the WWF. Staged and manipulated and that's how they roll. Then Tell us that up front. Dont allow us to THINK We are in America , IF we are in Nazi Germany or some other opressed "Web- Community". This may sound melodramatic , but if YOU want to waste time posting on a FAKE Message Board , that's up to you. I want an equal voice for all. All the Good All the Bad. Let the community sort out who is a waste and who you will interact with. I have enjoyed interacting with MANY of you Browns fans. I respect your History and your Loyalty . Thanks for your minute !!

You dumbxxxx.

This is a private board. He can edit whatever he wants. There is no freedom of speech on private boards, you tool.

Please stab yourself in the neck with a rusty screwdriver before opening your mouth about shit you have no clue about.

Dumbass.

Then is like being in the WWF... its all Staged ...its all Orchestrated and manipulated ! Its BS at that Rate !!! what kind of AMERICAN are YOU ??????? Geez that's some gutless BS !!! and who is the Dumbaxxxxx ? You have no Fight in you. Wrong is wrong. Injustice is injustice . I see a different Picture of Stupidity. And Rich isnt it !

It's their soap, their dick and they can wash it as fast as they want.

Regards

.... an'at

Thats Gutless man.... Why waste time posting your opinion when the "Powers" that be may say...HA !!! No ...he didn't say that , he said THIS .................{edit} or he said {poof} Nothing ! American men have no balls anymore. Just roll over and take it in the ----. wow .I will pass...... I have worked in Prisons I will pass. I will fight... for the Right, to Have an Opinion !

Guest ATENEARS

Rich threatening a lawsuit (again) ... what a pussy.

Rich, please don't ever post another message on this site or it will be considered trespassing. If you trespass, by Ohio law, I can wound, maim, or kill you ... and I'm the type who prefers to maim.

Let this be our final warning.

Stan is a world class ignoramus

He's a "world class ignoramus" who owns a message board that you and your Steeler queers can't seem to stay away from because you'd rather be here learning than at some Steeler board with a bunch of second rate fans who can't name 10 Steeler players.

Guest Ghoolie

TCV22_1.jpg

I am one handsome sumbitch, I will tell you that. The cool instrument you see is called a Lowe Bow, custome built for me by a Memphis Cat named John Lowe.

You play it with a glass slide (You can see it if you look away form my well-musckled thighs and check out the fourth finger on my left hand). The top three strings are tuned to open "D" for a blues slide/Delta sound, the BAss string is a low D to compliment the other strings.

Here is the cool part. The guitar string side has a seperate pick-up and input, so it goes to a guitar amp. The Bass string likewise has its own pickups and input, meaning you can send its output to a seperate bass amp and sub woofer.

What results is a thunderous sound that rocks like the wrath of God. HUGE tone.

Thanks for posting my picture and using my account.

Go Browns

Maybe if you and your TROLL STEELER buddies weren't such assholes you and your opinions would be welcomed. YOu have to admit Rich, you have always been a dick.................................a real big dick.

Maybe if you and your TROLL STEELER buddies weren't such assholes you and your opinions would be welcomed. YOu have to admit Rich, you have always been a dick.................................a real big dick.

I don't recall steeler fans coming on here and starting threads about being happy about opposing players getting injured.

Stan does get a bit hefty with the delete key sometimes...hehehe.. sometimes i will post a reply and the thread is already gone.. lol but he prolly gets a lot of people whining about some posts im like rich and chuck on that issue i dont like to see posts deleted unless its utter garbage...some of that stuff stan deletes is just flat hilarious and not to offensive really i like freedom of expression/speech but thats just me..not everyone can handle it though...hey stan that cardinal helm avatar is offensive!

Delete it! lol ;)

You guys just don't get it do you? There is football and then there is sick comedy. We get the football discussion on a football forum and then come here for the sick comedy. You guys are a never ending train wreck and appeal to the sick humor in all of us.

Wow. A Steeler fan saying Browns fans don't get it. One is widely known as the most loyal, hardcore fans in the NFL (Browns), and the other is known as the bandwagon, only-follow-their-team-because-they're-winning-which-makes-it-trendy-fake football fans (Steelers). Most steeler fans have no clue what it means to be a football fan. It's not going to someone elses board to brag about your team and pretend they represent you (which is something a shallow frontrunner who only CHOOSES winning teams would do because it's trendy and convenient, obviously) and make yourself feel better by trying to identify the success of one team over another with yourself over another person.

Steeler fans take pride in the winning - that has nothing to do with them, in fact it just shows that they're frontrunners. Where was all the crap about away fans and Steeler "nation" when they were sucking balls in the 1980s? Ask yourself that question.

Browns fans take pride in being...Browns fans. It's totally different fanhood -- it's real.

Maybe someday you'll understand what it is.

If you don't like your posts getting deleted or changed, then stop posting here. Lets not make a message board out to be the daily news. or great works of literature. It is a message board.

Lets not break out the soap box over everything.

Wow. A Steeler fan saying Browns fans don't get it. One is widely known as the most loyal, hardcore fans in the NFL (Browns), and the other is known as the bandwagon, only-follow-their-team-because-they're-winning-which-makes-it-trendy-fake football fans (Steelers). Most steeler fans have no clue what it means to be a football fan. It's not going to someone elses board to brag about your team and pretend they represent you (which is something a shallow frontrunner who only CHOOSES winning teams would do because it's trendy and convenient, obviously) and make yourself feel better by trying to identify the success of one team over another with yourself over another person.

Steeler fans take pride in the winning - that has nothing to do with them, in fact it just shows that they're frontrunners. Where was all the crap about away fans and Steeler "nation" when they were sucking balls in the 1980s? Ask yourself that question.

Browns fans take pride in being...Browns fans. It's totally different fanhood -- it's real.

Maybe someday you'll understand what it is.

Steeler nation was everywhere in the 80's. Sold out every home game that decade. I love how you Retards ignore that the Steeler fans have been determined to be the most loyal and best traveling fans and you just flat out deny it...

Guest ATENEARS
Stan does get a bit hefty with the delete key sometimes...hehehe.. sometimes i will post a reply and the thread is already gone.. lol but he prolly gets a lot of people whining about some posts im like rich and chuck on that issue i dont like to see posts deleted unless its utter garbage...some of that stuff stan deletes is just flat hilarious and not to offensive really i like freedom of expression/speech but thats just me..not everyone can handle it though...hey stan that cardinal helm avatar is offensive!

Delete it! lol ;)

I recently hired a couple of new Moderators ... their response to a full day on the job is, "Are you xxxxing serious? You put up with this shit everyday?"

I am unfairly characterized as pulling or altering every post that get pulled or altered. Actually, I spend very little time here most days. I am however, guilty of prompting my Mod's to xxxx with anyone that becomes a nusiance.

Some ask, "Why does Rich's post get altered and most Steeler fem's post do not?" ... easy, the Steeler fan, although of a different opinion than most of us, isn't a nusiance. Whereas Rich will call everyone assholes and idiots in every thread he touches ... his attacking posts will be removed to prevent an all out war breaking out within a good football discussion and he will keep putting the same violating post up time and time again. What do we do? We say "xxxx-it' and we start altering his posts. It's either that, ban him, or keep spending all of our time her baby-sitting him.

Why do new posts that might not be all that bad, and even might by funny to respond to disappear? Because the asshole who just put it up probably just had several posts moderated and we aren't about to let him start a new post that is among the same topic as a thread already started which he just got done basically posting about the same thing. It is an attention getter post, and we don't feel he deserves the floor.

Like I said, come Moderate this mosh-pit for a day or a week. You get to the point where you just say 'xxxx-it' thrown down the gloves and start going on the assult. Screw these Steeler fems ... a heavily altered & Moderated forum here is way better than anything else they've found among their own kind ... if it weren't why else stay here?

This place has a pulse ... dissorted by all means ... yet a pulse never-the-less.

I'll gladly take the bullet for all Mod's here ... but just like with any profession, you can't manage every minor aspect of your employees decisions. However, I certainly don't blame them. The energy is turned up here, it's why we all frequent here ... but don't question the way we guard the wall.

It's the off-season. The Steeler fems are allowed in as a joke, just to keep things fun. After we are done with them, they will take a reduced role or be tossed. It will be on my call at the request of the Mod's here.

Ask any Mod here ... if anything, we allow way too much, so don't go crying about censorship and freedom of speech. Your free to leave.

GO CARDS!

You whiners don't seem to get it.

Stan foots the bill for this board. While it is open to the public to join, it still requires registration, and it is a moderated board - you agreed to this when you joined.

It is not funded with public money; it IS funded with private money (I know some of you xxxxing commies don't understand the concept of private property, bear with me anyway). That makes this board HIS property. He can boot you out of his house if he doesn't like what you have to say. This is just like his house. He can boot you out if he doesn't like what you have to say and can censor or edit posts. Similarly, the mods are acting on his behalf and carry the same authority.

If you don't like it, go start your own board. THAT is what FREEDOM OF SPEECH and FREEDOM is all about. That is what is American. Not expecting someone else to foot the bill, then bitching that you don't like how it's run.

In summary, you dumbaasses whining about getting posts edited, can go someplace else.

Guest ATENEARS
Stan:

There are countless NFL team forums out there that don't have the theatrics and freak show that you harbor here. You are proud of your freak show and you invite people from all over to come see the freak show by your poor handling of this board. A mature, intelligent, person who had final say would never encourage his mods to xxxx with opposing team fans.

I have actually seen reference to this site on a totally non related web forum where they where flabbergasted by the ignorance displayed here by Browns fans......particularly you!

You are obviously a very bitter and small person and it shows to anyone open-minded enough to see it.

Back to the freak show...........

Let me just point out that you not only frequent here often, but that you are on your obvious second/multiple screen name and have even moved with us from our old forum.

What was that you were saying again?

Guest ATENEARS
Not sure I follow your gibberish but I think you are accusing me of having a second screen name? Yep, because your mignonettes blocked my original when the transition occurred; as they did with many others. Any more stupid comments?

No, my point is that you not only keep coming back, but you've re-registered multiple times, and even moved with us and learned an entirly new format ... all to point out that we are the biggest 'freak show' on the net?

It's obvious Stone ... you see the entertainment and you're hooked. One don't watch David Letterman because He is a big fan of Jay Leno.

Guest ATENEARS
You're learnin ;)

Oh and on learning a new format? One of the web forums I frequent most uses this format so it was no trouble at all :D

I see ... nice avatar, btw.

Hiwaygal I respect your perserverance, but ultimately it's a futile exercise to attempt to edjumacate an inbred Yinzer of the magnitude of poor sad Still Stoned.

Doug

Archived