THE BROWNS BOARD

Will Anyone Be Sad If Ray Ray Is Done?

Browns149

I, for one, can't wait for ray ray to be done. His STUPID dance has to go.

If the ratbirds win Sunday, it will be TORTURE having to listen to numerous stories about ray ray, for 2 weeks until the Superbowl. I will bet NO ONE will hear of the people who are dead because of his presence in Atlanta. LOOK OUT NEW ORLEANS...............................................

I will concede he was a GREAT player. But that doesn't mean I got to like him as a person

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no.

why feel bad for a dude that skated on murder charges, great run as a pro player (still a dick) and will be trying to out articulate every black man on espn's nfl shows?

oh lordy lord lord lord! (that's exactly what he and oj said when they were acquitted of serious crimes.) if it doesn't fit, you must acquit!

johnny cochran's body with his 3 piece suit on is somewhere between purgatory and superjail burning on fire like a mutherfucker. oh lordy lord lord!!

no.

why feel bad for a dude that skated on murder charges, great run as a pro player (still a dick) and will be trying to out articulate every black man on espn's nfl shows?

oh lordy lord lord lord! (that's exactly what he and oj said when they were acquitted of serious crimes.) if it doesn't fit, you must acquit!

johnny cochran's body with his 3 piece suit on is somewhere between purgatory and superjail burning on fire like a mutherfucker. oh lordy lord lord!!

INDEED. but if I was in trouble......................... Johnny Cochran would have been on the top of my list for lawyers. Plus OJ's team got the world to see the Kardasians..............................YUCK.

post-5619-0-51198100-1358664729_thumb.jpg

got the world to see the Kardasians

yeah but you saw how fast he ducked outta that case.

only 2 jews (nothing racist intended....pleez) wanted to rake in all the cash and headlines of that case, shapiro and cochran.

ain't gotta be white to hate a nickel cuz it ain't a dime.

I will be sad. From a subjective point of view, Ray Lewis is one of the greatest players of history. His "criminal" history notwithstanding, his play on the field, his charitable endeavors, his rigorous diet and workout plans and his inspirational personality have made him one of my top five favorite players of all time.

Ray Lewis is a very good man and player, regardless of the jersey he puts on. Regardless of whether or not you guys believe it, it's true.

I, for one, can't wait for ray ray to be done. His STUPID dance has to go.

If the ratbirds win Sunday, it will be TORTURE having to listen to numerous stories about ray ray, for 2 weeks until the Superbowl. I will bet NO ONE will hear of the people who are dead because of his presence in Atlanta. LOOK OUT NEW ORLEANS...............................................

I will concede he was a GREAT player. But that doesn't mean I got to like him as a person

Nobody talked about the women Jim Brown beat and probably raped.

Nobody would give a shit about Ray Lewis's off the field problems if he played for Cleveland. Same for Roethlisberger, same for Harrison, same for anyone in the league.

Tim, although I generally agree with you I personally don't feel that way. Jim Brown is a piece of crap human being but a hell of a running back. I would have loved to have him as a brown if that was my era but that doesnt mean i respect the guy. Would I want Ray Lewis on my team? You're damn right I would. Would I respect the guy as a person? No, just like Dante Stallworth when his stuff happened. I get it he's done a lot of charitable things but he was part of a murder. I don't care how he got off in court, a monkey could tell you be was part of that. I suppose this is the subjective part but there's some things I think you can never get a second chance from, and cold blooded murder is one of them

I will not be sad!!! His play has dropped off from year to year.. It was crazy hoe Dan Dierdoff hyped him up last week and it seemed like all he was doing was getting in his own players way..

He was great at one time... But now he is just annoying...

I don't beleive the reason he is retiring is because of his kids.. I think he is retiring because he is not very good now.. If his name wasn't Ray Lewis would he even be a starter this year?

I would be happy never to see him again but I don't actually think that will happen. He will continue to do stupid commercials with little girls and get his stupid face on TV since the money made off of him is apparently more important than anything else.

I wish the girl in the commercials would ask him how it feels to take a life. How come the grown-ups can't ask questions like that?

I'm with Nickers. I honestly hope Lewis breaks a leg, all on his last game, in the first quarter, all by himself.

Jim Brown was a great player, but I'll take Trent R. over him every time on CHARACTER.

What good does a great player do when he up and quits ? When he Is a disgrace off the field.

Ray Lewis - his criminal associates, sure, he's a great player. But I would take

Clay Mathews Sr. over him every time.

Character builds winners.

And Harrison should have gone to jail on a few of his cheapshot, cowardly hits.

Note: the squeelers didn't go to the playoffs without cheapshots.

I will be a little sad, but only because he was drafted a few days before my daughter was born, and now she's headed off to Colorado for college. Time flies by.

I won't be sad because that means that the Ravens are done for the season. But, 17 years in the NFL is an amazing accomplishment and deserves respect. None of us know for sure what happened that night in Atlanta and it's not my place to judge him anyways. The guy is a great player and first ballot hall of famer...tremendous career, I just hope it ends today.

Screw Ray Lewis and the Ratbirds. They just had a long special on TV about that murdering thug. Hope he gets hurt and they get slaughtered. Go PATRIOTS.

Kid was a punk, attacked him and was killed. Stupid all the way around, but it ended the way it ended. He should walk on this.

So let's get this straight, George Zimmerman kills an unarmed 17 year old kid and it's self defense.

Ray Lewis and his buddies get into a scuffle after a guy breaks a champagne bottle over one of his friends head and a guy gets killed and it's murder?

For purposes of this, I am going to avoid the following:

a. issues about his potential involvement in the murder years ago

b. his career as a hall of fame linebacker. That is a given.

No, for me this whole act of his is growing thin.

His whole emotional whining and crying after these wins.

His appeals to God, as if God is on his side.

Give it a rest man. Its winning a football game, not being rescued from a collapsing bridge or a terror attack.

His incessant whining and crying makes him look like a little bitch. It is completely pathetic.

For purposes of this, I am going to avoid the following:

a. issues about his potential involvement in the murder years ago

b. his career as a hall of fame linebacker. That is a given.

No, for me this whole act of his is growing thin.

His whole emotional whining and crying after these wins.

His appeals to God, as if God is on his side.

Give it a rest man. Its winning a football game, not being rescued from a collapsing bridge or a terror attack.

His incessant whining and crying makes him look like a little bitch. It is completely pathetic.

He should be thanking GOD for the Pats playing one of their worst games of the year

So let's get this straight, George Zimmerman kills an unarmed 17 year old kid and it's self defense.

Ray Lewis and his buddies get into a scuffle after a guy breaks a champagne bottle over one of his friends head and a guy gets killed and it's murder?

Yes. Any other questions? And quit bringing in political garbage into the football forums.

Here is a blurb tweeted out by Wes Welker's wife:

In the hours after the Patriots lost the AFC championship, Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

She of course is getting shit.....over accurate statements.

On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

That sounds about right as well.

In the hours after the Patriots lost the AFC championship, Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

The thing that gets me, is all the praying he does. Why is it when Ray Ray does the praying, it is Praised by everyone and gushed over by the media, then Tim Tebow does it, he gets reemed for it?

Good for Anna:

anna%20burns%206.jpg

anna-welker.png?w=635&h=410

Anna-Burns-Welker-Miss-hooters-photo.jpg

sb-lewisdummy.jpg

Good for Anna:

anna%20burns%206.jpg

anna-welker.png?w=635&h=410

Anna-Burns-Welker-Miss-hooters-photo.jpg

sb-lewisdummy.jpg

was Anna Welker a Hooters girl? She was Miss Hooters 2000 something I heard