THE BROWNS BOARD

Tom Brady

The Cysko Kid

Spoils of being the G.O.A.T. or failing that at least the very least the greatest of his era the guy got away with a really blatant and egregious personal foul there. He straight up kicked that dude.

what are you talking about? when he slid and his leg went up the air and kicked ed reed when he was flying over him?

just wondering.

i'm not a tom brady and belichik hater like a lot of my friends are. they both give terrible interviews though. belichik sounds like a muted dwarf and brady is all smiles even if they just got their azzez beat by 40 points.

i give the guy (brady) props. one of the best QBs in the game (not today though) has one of the hottest pieces of ass for a wife and wears really expensive shoes.

you go on wit yo bad self mr. brady.

I agree with you. I actually like Brady but he got beat today. Ravens and 49's Harbaugh vs Harbaugh in the super bowl. Interesting.

2 weeks of ray ray. That sucks

I'm glad to see a hall of famer like Lewis go out on a high note. Yeah he's our divisional rival, yeah he had some off the field problems, but dude is top five MLB of all time. It's been cool to see him play. He'll be a legendary player when my kids are old enough to care. Brady is a top five of all time too, but he's still got a few good years left in the tank. So, go dirty birds, I guess.

Super Baugh I----makes me sick. Goddamn brothers play in a Super Bowl before Cleveland gets to one. Fucking sickening! What are the odds of that.....

maybe the worse mayor ever to preside over any city of any state along with his suck-ass city council should have approved whatever it was to keep the team in cleveland and build a stadium.

maybe our coach harbaugh would be playing his brother in 2 weeks and thanking modell for the city of cleveland, not shaltimore.

Yeah. His leg didn't "go" up there though. He kicked at reed. Might have been trying to defend himself but I've never seen that before, ever. I would have thrown the flag and called it 15 yards.

That was some really dirty shit he tried there, as much as it sucks to see the Ravens win I love when the Pats lose.

Count me in!!!

Not me, the Baltimore / Cleveland thing is long over. Can't be pissy anymore, we've had plenty of time to get off our asses and make a teaqm, just like they did. The move was over 12 years ago, time to get over it.

Baltimore was a victim of the same stuff, lost their team to Indy, a few others the same, time to move on.

I'd much rather see Ozzie with a ring than anybody in S.F.

Modell is gone, time to bury the hate.

Division rival, O.K., fair game, but 'the team we lost', long over. Having said that, if it were the Squeelers going, I'd be rooting anybody other than them, but even that is not so much a division rival thing as I just cannopt stand the bandwagon fans that jumped on the Squeeler train.

I'm rooting aganust S.F. and I think Flacco deserves his fair recognition.

Ray Ray, hate that we're going to be watching hsi dancing, crying, carrying on for the next two weeks.

maybe the worse mayor ever to preside over any city of any state along with his suck-ass city council should have approved whatever it was to keep the team in cleveland and build a stadium.

They did, dumbass.

maybe our coach harbaugh would be playing his brother in 2 weeks and thanking modell for the city of cleveland, not shaltimore.

I'm glad to see a hall of famer like Lewis go out on a high note. Yeah he's our divisional rival, yeah he had some off the field problems, but dude is top five MLB of all time. It's been cool to see him play. He'll be a legendary player when my kids are old enough to care. Brady is a top five of all time too, but he's still got a few good years left in the tank. So, go dirty birds, I guess.

I'll be happy to see Randy Moss go out on a high note.... 3 catches, 86 yards, and 1 TD, 49ers 31, Ravens 27

yeah brady rammed his legs through reed's sac. GTFO. knowing how dirty the ratbirds are i'd protect myself too with both legs going up towards his jugular.

the defender was flying towards him above him not knowing if he was coming in for a flying elbow etc.

calm the fuck down.

it was not suh play whatsoever.

Archived