THE BROWNS BOARD

Pro Bowl

Xanthros

I was under the impression this was the last game.

I haven't watched the game in maybe 10 years.

Baseball is the only sport where the teams can actually go about playing the game the same way they play it the rest of the year. They do have a few allowances for re-entry, but for the most part, the players play hard.

All the others, it's a joke. Just scrap them.

I was under the impression this was the last game.

I haven't watched the game in maybe 10 years.

Baseball is the only sport where the teams can actually go about playing the game the same way they play it the rest of the year. They do have a few allowances for re-entry, but for the most part, the players play hard.

All the others, it's a joke. Just scrap them.

I said it this time last year, I just don't get why they don't make a skills competition. Have the QB's throw the ball at targets and distance, have the WR's make acrobatic catches and such etc etc. Heck, even make a fun 7 v 7 or something where you know going into it there's no real tackling involved. I know I'd watch that every year.

Don't know why they still play it

You hit it right on the head. Boring lack luster performances, they tackle harder in flag football. Everybodys playing touch and they help each other up and pat their butts. There is realy no way of making this game mean much. Say good bye to the game and just make a Pro Bowl pick a honorary thing...

Archived