THE BROWNS BOARD

Are The Chiefs Idiots?

Browns57

Alex Smith blows and Harbargh has been trying to dump his ass ever since he got there. A lot of people seem to have fallen for his heartfelt story of being Wally Pipped. Kind of like how everybody's heartstrings yearned for Lady Quinn with a firm belief that he would lead the team to greatness because it was his destiny. A lot of people tend to fall for the heartfelt stories. But the real story here is that Harbaugh effed KC in the bunghole and he's probably happy to be rid of his backup QB. He is becoming the new Bill Bellicheck...propping up his dead weight players in the rumor mills and dumping them off on unsuspecting GMs for draft picks. Meanwhile Bill is fishing for a dumbshit to give him some picks for his coked-up Vanilla Ice Wanna-be backup QB too and it'll be interesting to see if anyone is stupid enough to fall for that one.

I agree that BB does just what you say. That is why we really want no part of a trade for Ryan freeking Mallet.

Yes, the Chiefs are idots. So are the Browns. That's why neither team has won a championship since the 60's.

The Chiefs haven't won a game by a QB they drafted since Todd Blackledge. Think about that.

If it wasn't for Marty Scottenheimer the last four decades would have been even much bleaker for these beleaguered franchises.

If it wasnt for Martys ineptitude as a coach..we mightve been in a couple superbowls...but Martys vaunted prevent D,prevented that from happening...he made the same mistake everywhere hes been.

If it wasnt for Martys ineptitude as a coach..we mightve been in a couple superbowls...but Martys vaunted prevent D,prevented that from happening...he made the same mistake everywhere hes been.

Inept Marty Took over a 1-7 team in Cleveland and made the playoffs the next four years, including three division championships and two trips to the AFC Championship.

Then inept Marty took over 4-11-1 Kansas City and led them to 9 straight winning seasons, including 7 playoff seasons and an AFC Championship appearance.

After one .500 season in Washington, inept Marty took over in San diego where they were coming off 1-15 and 5-11 seasons, and led them to three winning season, two playoff appearances and a 14-2 mark in their last season.

Since Marty left Cleveland he had two losing season in 16 years.

The Browns have had four winning seasons in 21 years since he left.

Yep, he didn't win the big one ... but I sure would take that brand of ineptness right about now.

Zombo

Inept Marty Took over a 1-7 team in Cleveland and made the playoffs the next four years, including three division championships and two trips to the AFC Championship.

Then inept Marty took over 4-11-1 Kansas City and led them to 9 straight winning seasons, including 7 playoff seasons and an AFC Championship appearance.

After one .500 season in Washington, inept Marty took over in San diego where they were coming off 1-15 and 5-11 seasons, and led them to three winning season, two playoff appearances and a 14-2 mark in their last season.

Yep, he didn't win the big one ... but I sure would take that brand of ineptness right about now.

Zombo

I had enough of almost but not quite.

i guess marv levy really sucked the big one.

That seems to be the mentality in sports now. If you didn't win a championship you sucked and your career was worthless.

Marty, Bud Grant, Marv Levy ...

Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Reggie Miller ...

Ted Williams, Barry Bonds, Ken Griffey Jr. ...

Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Dan Fouts ...

Buncha losers.

Zombo

And you know it is Marty's fault that Byner fumbled the ball too. We have gone through soo many really inept coaches over the years. I cannot even believe that any Browns fan would ever bash Marty. Ridiculous.

That seems to be the mentality in sports now. If you didn't win a championship you sucked and your career was worthless.

Marty, Bud Grant, Marv Levy ...

Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Reggie Miller ...

Ted Williams, Barry Bonds, Ken Griffey Jr. ...

Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Dan Fouts ...

Buncha losers.

Zombo

Exactly right! Two of the three best players I ever watched play their respective sports are on your list in Barry Sanders and Karl Malone. So much fun sitting down and watching Stockton and Malone work thier magic, or to see Sanders make a run out of nothing! In Utah's case they were really good and sure Jerry Sloan had his share of critics but if you asked the experts I bet they all say the same thing. A great coach, and great players!!!!!!

Zombo

That's pretty good recall my friend. I like it! If we had a thumbsup icon, I'd use it.

And you know it is Marty's fault that Byner fumbled the ball too. We have gone through soo many really inept coaches over the years. I cannot even believe that any Browns fan would ever bash Marty. Ridiculous.

Yes , Because Marty is a fool that tried to use the prevent defense....it prevented championships...of wich 90% of NFL coaches have no idea when to use it properly.

Yes , Because Marty is a fool that tried to use the prevent defense....it prevented championships...of wich 90% of NFL coaches have no idea when to use it properly.

Butch Davis lost a playoff game because he had a 17 point lead and went to the prevent in the middle of the third quarter....against the wishes of his DC.

Archived