THE BROWNS BOARD

Cb Nnamdi Asomugha Should We Get Him?

bigbaddawgjr

Neither. This isn't 2011. If I'm a GM, I'm not taking the massive $$ chance on the rehabbed ACL of Revis. Nnamdi flat-out sucks.

Then who do you go for? We really need another CB or two to go with Haden.

Then who do you go for? We really need another CB or two to go with Haden.

Munnerlyn, Toler, Houston, and Sean Smith are all younger and performed better than him last year. Keenan Lewis would be a good #2 but he may be too expensive.

DeAngelo Hall, Nnamdi, and Asante are all not worth signing.

at this point after 2 days of free agency i think the browns will cool off and let everything play out and see what kind of scraps are left over after the frenzy in the CB market.

the OL we might have been looking at are gone. we stocked up on LBs. i say CB or FS are the only other positions we might take a stab at...maybe a TE.

can they hold back money to be used in FA to throw at a team in say a trade i.e. we'll give you this guy plus some cash for that guy?

at this point after 2 days of free agency i think the browns will cool off and let everything play out and see what kind of scraps are left over after the frenzy in the CB market.

the OL we might have been looking at are gone. we stocked up on LBs. i say CB or FS are the only other positions we might take a stab at...maybe a TE.

can they hold back money to be used in FA to throw at a team in say a trade i.e. we'll give you this guy plus some cash for that guy?

Prior to this new CBA, it wasn't illegal but there was really no point. It may be illegal as of this new CBA, however.

I'm not sure how it works, but I know that in the NBA the trading of cash is purely because they are more financial driven than our league. Most of the teams in the NBA are above the soft cap, so most of the trades are purely for cap purposes. A lot of the pu pu platters are just so they can set themselves up to get under the cap in a few years and make a big FA move.

The NFL is more of a win now league than the NBA

Archived