THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Options Discussion

VaporTrail

LOL. Generally I wouldn't pick on somebody's grammar. We all have typo's from time to time, and I think people are just jerks if they call you out for it. However there is a point where you lose all credibility if you cannot spell or have incredible poor grammar. That post definitely crossed the point of no return. I had no clue what the rambling was about other than that building "THROW" the draft is a bad idea in his opinion. :lol:

Haha. Exactly. Thats definitely the first time on any forum I've ever said anything to someone about grammar. That was just a long sloppy read though, something had to be said lol.

This is the six year facts , Kamerion Wimbley,'DQwell Jackson LB,Travis Wilson ,Leon Williams, Isaac Sowells Jerome Harrison RB,DeMario Minter, Lawrence Vickers,Babatunde Oshinowo,Justin Hamilton ,Braylon Edwards WR, Brodney PoolDB, Charlie Frye,David McMillan Nick Speegle,Andrew Hoffman,Jon Dunn T, Kellen Winslow, Sean Jones ,Luke McCown Amon Gordon,Kirk Chambers,Adimchinobe Echemandu,Jeff Faine,Chaun Thompson LB, Chris Crocker DB,Lee Suggs,Ryan Pontbriand C, Michael Lehan DB, Antonio Garay,DE.

William Green RB Andre' Davis WR Melvin Fowler C Kevin Bentley LB Ben Taylor LB Darnell Sanders TE Andra Davis LB Joaquin Gonzalez.

In six more year 1 player may remain from the current roster 6 more year maybe two . This is just the facts . Soon Even Joe Thomas will be Gone. The Odds of Building throw the draft is Zero to 1/3 ,Of the roster .

Although the draft is entertaining , free agency rules . Id still give my First for Victor Cruz . Simply because It makes us a better team Now and not living in fantasy land ,And not the same team .

Teams usually have to overpay in free agency. You build through the draft. All you did was highlight a bunch of piss poor personnel decisions. Especially considering where the browns drafted. The 2008 draft for example was a trainwreck for the steelers. However the doesnt mean you go nuts in fa. The browns are going a little nuts if they sign another large contract, especially with guys like kruger who arent complete players. When you draft you develop when you play in fa you plug in and hope for the best. If it doesnt work out you are out a bunch of money.

Archived