THE BROWNS BOARD

Having A Bad Day!

cambridgeho

Thats like me telling someone to post anything freeagent related into the freeagent thread. It just does not happen. There are forums for all other sports, except College bball. How about this, become a mod and remove it.

I suppose we could have a poll- on most gruesome sports injury.

1) LT breaks Theisman's leg.

2) Willis McGahee gets knee blown out in National Championship

3) Louisville total busted leg.

Sports Doc says- how could this happen? Guy had to land like that about 10,000 times previously.

Whether you want to call it sport related or not, pro wrestler Sid vicious / psycho Sid suffered a disgustingly gruesome leg break on live television around '96. Unlike many of these others the camera was diirectly on him at the time of the break. Nasty.

Also Ufc HW Frank Mir broke both Tim Sylvia and Antonio rodrigo nogueira's arms on live tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTWl_eXOM8&feature=youtu.be

This poor kid's career is probably over before it really began. It's the same type of leg break as the wrestler 'sid vicious' but it does appear worse on account of the fact that Sid's was wearing leg braces so you didn't actually see the bone poking out. There is more graphic footage of Ware's bone sticking out and it is grotesque. My friend broke his leg in a similar fashion after a twelve foot fall and it took years and all kinds of metal screwed up in there before he was right again.

Archived