THE BROWNS BOARD

Should Browns Go After Chris Kluwe

Browns57

Spencer Lanning is likely the best of the two guys we have right now. But is this unproven player enough to move forward with. Kluwe is an upgrade to what we had last year in Hodges and he is a proven nfl player. At 31 he likely has some years left. I for one would feel a little better having Lanning trying to beat out a proven commodity for the job.

We can bring him in, but Lanning will kick the crap out of him.

Lanning should have been our punter last year. Lanning IMO will be a very good NFL punter for over a decade.

There is being outspoken in what you believe in, which isn't a bad thing, and there is being outspoken about your teammates, which is a terrible thing. Klume is a great community figure who spends a shit load of time performing charity, who also happens to speak his mind about issues that he cares about. Lanning, while not a lot of people know this, didn't speak too highly of very many people on the team after he was cut last pre season. My roommate actually worked for a supliment store in the Cleveland area and Lanning came in 2 days after being cut and chatting with my roommate. Only positive thing he said about anyone was that Richardson was freak. While I think alot of what he told my roommate was true, it's not shit that you go saying to random people in the community.

Kluwe 2012: 17th in net punting, 18th in punting average -- and that average was Kluwe's career best.

He's worse than average at his position.. go with the rook, every time.

Considering that he would be taking over for a guy who ranked last in the league, would that be such a bad idea? We would be lucky to get that kind of production of Lanning, while with Kluwe we know that we would be getting a punter than is better than close to half the starters in the league.

Spencer Lanning is garbage water. He was garbage water at S.Car and nothing has changed.

The dude is a faggot.

And I rarely use that word.

So he has sex with men?

Archived