THE BROWNS BOARD

New Drunk Driving Limits?

I don't doubt that, vapor.

How about eating in your car? Smoking a cigarette in your car? Chatting with a passenger or changing station on the radio?

Since were going with technology how about no car can operate for more than 4 hours at a time without a 30 minute stop for a rest?

Hopefully I'm just being facetious... Hopefully.

WSS

If they are going to do this you might as well make it a fraction above zero to allow for people who used some mouthwash or swallowed some cough medicine.

I wonder how much it would be, if a guy shaves, and uses a strong after shave after it.

Surely there is a legit reason for it being set where it is now.

I am a person who believes you should be able to drink a couple of glasses of wine with dinnner over a hour or so and not be worried.....even 3 galsses.

(libs) know whats best for you...

conform

(conserves) know whats best for you,

choose

like being pro-choice?

or just not that choice

or choosing to marry who you love?

oh wait not that one either...

umm...

choosing to smoke pot at no harm to others?

damn, nope

The points are always horrible because woodypeckerhead

doesn't read or understand anything.

Afraid to have his own opinions ....hates other folks being not like him...

libs hate that last part. Makes them feel like they don't belong. So,

they project hate as a psychological defense mechanism.

Jesus christ... you are blind. You describe yourself when trying to describe me and you don't even realize it hahaha

My opinions disagree with yours. Same with most people's opinions outside of the Country Kitchen Buffet 4pm dinner and your local "task force militia" set up in the name of freedom. I love how you can just dismiss opinions that conflict with yours as not real opinions. Or do you expect someone to respond to every one of your "LOOK WHAT I JUST READ ABOUT OBAMA ON THE BLAZE" threads? You aren't worth that. You aren't worth this response. I really don't know why I am still typing...

So he's over here rambling on about conservatives being the side that gives people a choice. Why are they not pro choice then?

Woodypeckerhead translation:

"I'm in college, and I know you are but what am I ???" (sissy pout, sissy pout, breath holding until face goes blue...)

Why? Here's my honest answer. Because being "pro-choice" gives the unborn child no rights, no say in

avoiding being murdered. The unborn children have no voice. And that, seriously, is why people who have

honor and care, care about those unborn children. Women have a right to avoid having sex, they have a right to

use birth control, they have a right to put the baby up for adoption. They do not have the right, imho, to deny the

right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness by murdering those unborn, and born, children.

Libs are pro-choice, because adult women can vote, and those unborn and born children cannot.

I don't dismiss anybody's opinions. You just don't have any - you Wizard of Oz woodypeckerhead. - you keep

latching on to the anti-status quo movement in liberal land, and you don't explain what your stances would be,

and WHY they would be. Just one liners that have nothing to do with subjects, just constantly avoiding discussion

of subjects by attacking every source that any of us have referenced. You also don't do your own research.

That last part is a glaring indication that you are a fraud, and are not really in college. You "feel" issues like a seventh grader.

Jesus christ... you are blind. You describe yourself when trying to describe me and you don't even realize it hahaha

My opinions disagree with yours. Same with most people's opinions outside of the Country Kitchen Buffet 4pm dinner and your local "task force militia" set up in the name of freedom. I love how you can just dismiss opinions that conflict with yours as not real opinions. Or do you expect someone to respond to every one of your "LOOK WHAT I JUST READ ABOUT OBAMA ON THE BLAZE" threads? You aren't worth that. You aren't worth this response. I really don't know why I am still typing...

So he's over here rambling on about conservatives being the side that gives people a choice. Why are they not pro choice then?

bahahahahaha

like being pro-choice?

or just not that choice

or choosing to marry who you love?

oh wait not that one either...

umm...

choosing to smoke pot at no harm to others?

damn, nope

Because, Woodrow, choice is where you decide something that doesn't involve someone else.

Ariel Castro's choices she ceased to be choices when the women that he kidnapped became involved, understand?

Some people, maybe not you, believe that there is a point in the stage of development of a fetus in which it would be immoral to take the life. I think even heck and vapor trail believe that unless I'm wrong.

Others believe it becomes immoral earlier in its development.

That's why it's not an issue of choice.

But yes choosing whether or not to smoke marijuana is completely up to you.

Abortion at some point is taking a human life even to the Liberals here.

WSS

I don't think he know's who he is talking too, lol.

You know exactly who I'm talking to, bitch. You got personal and since you're an old man I won't treat you like bunker and offer to fuck up your poligrip for you, but you should know you're a punk bitch hiding behind an internet screen talking personal shit. Whatever little respect I had for you is gone. Take that for what you will, I thought you were less of a turd than your ally but its clear you are not.

By the way heck just for the hell of it...

I'm assuming you are in pretty good shape, not overweight?

So two or three drinks and you'd be flirting with point 08.

At .05 2 drinks and you are probably at, over or very near the limit.

So you say you have no problem with limiting yourself to one making sure you will be under the limit correct?

Now I wont assume that you are ever prone to breaking the law but if it's true that this is just a safety issue then you are endangering yourself or others now since you drive at 0.8?

Because 0.8 is unsafe right?

And by the way yes, I am just bickering here.

;)

WSS

You know exactly who I'm talking to, bitch. You got personal and since you're an old man I won't treat you like bunker and offer to fuck up your poligrip for you, but you should know you're a punk bitch hiding behind an internet screen talking personal shit. Whatever little respect I had for you is gone. Take that for what you will, I thought you were less of a turd than your ally but its clear you are not.

LOL, wasn't even talking to you psycho. Take your meds and STFU.

Archived