THE BROWNS BOARD

Stadium Remodeling, New Player Intros, And Wiener Dog Races. The New Cleveland Browns Experience

tampadawgs

I remember old Vets stadiums having a court on the premises. Current web site for Lincoln Financial Field has

nothing in it regarding court/jail although that may be a feature they keep on the down low. Was interested to see

that they don't cut off booze after the third quarter. The booze flows the entire game.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philly has a "jail" ... Not a court

...anymore....

Vets had a proper jail, as well as a court of common pleas with a magistrate permanently assigned to that location following a bad incident in 97.

Lincoln has several holding cells, and that court was closed in 07 I believe due to a decrease in incidents.

...anymore....

Vets had a proper jail, as well as a court of common pleas with a magistrate permanently assigned to that location following a bad incident in 97.

Lincoln has several holding cells, and that court was closed in 07 I believe due to a decrease in incidents.

I stand corrected. Thanks. I knew that at one time they had a Magistrate assigned to the stadium on Sundays.

I stand corrected. Thanks. I knew that at one time they had a Magistrate assigned to the stadium on Sundays.

I didn't know they shut down the court either. Had to look it up to be sure. Still crazy though....the animals out there.

Just win and no one will care about ANY of this stuff

There you go! Win, Playoffs, beat the Stealers regularly, dare I say go to SB. Thats what would really be a great fan experience. Come on Chud show us the dream...

Why not a "largest breasts" or largest penis contest. Those would get some attention, if that is what the team wants.

Now you're talking! Slutty cheerleaders and the official "Cleveland Browns Halftime Wet T-Shirt Contest".

Every Sunday they can draw a seat number--the lucky winner gets to come down on the field and pour

the freezing water on the participants. We'll be the talk---and envy---of the NFL.

Archived