THE BROWNS BOARD

Tom Heckert Charged With Dui

KentLife

Classic Joe Pesci

The kid had options. He could have walked away from Zimmerman but decided to hold his ground allowing his hyper-aggression to escalate

the altercation to it's tragic end. Prisons and graveyards are packed with those who choose fight over flight. He picked the wrong chain

to yank. So it goes.

Oh, I think it was probably racist on many levels, none of which can be proved and some made irrelevant by the preceding altercation. Zimmerman used the "N" word, profiled the kid, followed him after police told him to stop... and the kid got sick of it and chose to stand up for himself.

Never needed to happen. But it's a rabbit hole of a legal case. Really should've been charged with manslaughter. He'd at least do a year or two.

Florida is just so damn wacky. Not the residents (I have plenty of family there)... just the government. They're just nutty as shit.

Zimmerman better grow an eye in the back of his head. Tough life ahead. Maybe he can move into Glenn Beck's weird fortress.

all i know if you want to get away with murder...move to florida.

the land of milk and more milk (whiteys).

if you thought casey anthony was not guitly then you are a complete fucking Retard.

thanks again the great judicial system of the greatest country in the world!

(which it's not.)

yep, a jury of my peers (51 yr. old white male) should be 6 angry wanna be al sharptons.

shame on all of us.

at least it should have been involuntary manslaughter except for the FLAs district attorneys couldn't think that far in advance, just like in the casey anthony trial.

OH AND BTW.......

if some guy approaches me while in florida and asks me for the time at 3 in the morn and i mistake it for him wanting to steal my watch or somehow do harm to me, i can just shoot him in the head BECAUSE I'M 'STANDING MY GROUND'? i'm sure a lot of gangsters can say "hey, the cops approached me and i feared for my life so i stood my ground!" isn't that the literal sense of the law and how really fucked up it is? "i was getting into my car after leaving hooters and filling my gullet with 3 gallons of beer and some punk approached me and i shot him in the gut cuz i thought i was gonna be carjacked." aholes. florida. aholes.

wow. we've come such a long way.

FUCK FLORIDA IN DA AZZ WITH BROKEN GLAZZ. you'll never generate money from some clear thinking american like me or the millions like me, just from some driveled up piece of shit snowbird conservative from like OHIO or MICHIGAN who drive drive down 95 with their blinkers on for ten miles. TOO BAD THERE ISN'T A HURRICANE TO JUST WIPE YOU ALL OUT TO SEA. i know i wouldn't miss you in the least.

(and i agreed with the verdict) BUT YOU ALL ARE THE SLIMIEST PIECES OF SHIT IN THE UNION.

ASK AL GORE. btw, where's that nasty blowjob queen who held up the vote for george w.? still suckin jeb's dick?

no bender, just ranting after seeing other dumb comments from some of our regular dumb commentors.

florida might be nice if you are a beach person, a cuban, a billion $ bball player or someone that just wants to shrivel away.

all my rant was trying to say is they have had some of the worse and most hideous outcomes to HUGE meaningful trials in the past 5 years if not decades.

dude, i'm white. i think the florida's DA's office needs to be cleaned out from top to bottom. they are pathetic.

sure the kid might have been going for his gun (maybe because he thought he might get shot....hmmmmmm......stand your ground against someone standing their ground?) OR maybe he just didn't like the fact that he was getting his ass kicked by some 19 year old kid.

but pull a gun and then the trigger? then walk away scott free? hope he likes siberia.

c'mon man.

all i know if you want to get away with murder...move to florida.

the land of milk and more milk (whiteys).

if you thought casey anthony was not guitly then you are a complete fucking Retard.

thanks again the great judicial system of the greatest country in the world!

(which it's not.)

yep, a jury of my peers (51 yr. old white male) should be 6 angry wanna be al sharptons.

shame on all of us.

at least it should have been involuntary manslaughter except for the FLAs district attorneys couldn't think that far in advance, just like in the casey anthony trial.

OH AND BTW.......

if some guy approaches me while in florida and asks me for the time at 3 in the morn and i mistake it for him wanting to steal my watch or somehow do harm to me, i can just shoot him in the head BECAUSE I'M 'STANDING MY GROUND'? i'm sure a lot of gangsters can say "hey, the cops approached me and i feared for my life so i stood my ground!" isn't that the literal sense of the law and how really fucked up it is? "i was getting into my car after leaving hooters and filling my gullet with 3 gallons of beer and some punk approached me and i shot him in the gut cuz i thought i was gonna be carjacked." aholes. florida. aholes.

wow. we've come such a long way.

FUCK FLORIDA IN DA AZZ WITH BROKEN GLAZZ. you'll never generate money from some clear thinking american like me or the millions like me, just from some driveled up piece of shit snowbird conservative from like OHIO or MICHIGAN who drive drive down 95 with their blinkers on for ten miles. TOO BAD THERE ISN'T A HURRICANE TO JUST WIPE YOU ALL OUT TO SEA. i know i wouldn't miss you in the least.

(and i agreed with the verdict) BUT YOU ALL ARE THE SLIMIEST PIECES OF SHIT IN THE UNION.

ASK AL GORE. btw, where's that nasty blowjob queen who held up the vote for george w.? still suckin jeb's dick?

Actually, Ohioans go down I-77 or I-75 to get to Florida. Hey, at least get your geography right :wacko:

Actually, Ohioans go down I-77 or I-75 to get to Florida. Hey, at least get your geography right :wacko:

yeah, forgot. you guys have to drive down the ballsack side of the state and maybe get a taste of taint from places like macon and atlanta.

yippee!

The Ballsack side of the State ... I love Mix.

Drive to Cleveland and join us for the Bungles game.

There will be strippers, arrests and mass intoxication ... Sounds like your kinda thing.

Z

The Ballsack side of the State ... I love Mix.

Drive to Cleveland and join us for the Bungles game.

There will be strippers, arrests and mass intoxication ... Sounds like your kinda thing.

Z

love too. rather fly the 1.5 hrs than drive through miserable jersey and pennsylvania where if you don't have cash to pay your speeding ticket you'll be bunked up with toothless cleetus or joey bag-of-donuts for the weekend.

and yes that sounds exactly like my cup 'o tea.

will the brits/scots be in that weekend? cuz do i have some stories for them.

love too. rather fly the 1.5 hrs than drive through miserable jersey and pennsylvania where if you don't have cash to pay your speeding ticket you'll be bunked up with toothless cleetus or joey bag-of-donuts for the weekend.

and yes that sounds exactly like my cup 'o tea.

will the brits/scots be in that weekend? cuz do i have some stories for them.

Yes, that'll be the weekend.

Z

Think I'm going to Bengal game (and also to Kansas City). Love Florida's beaches. Miami is one of the few truly distinctive cities in America (SF, New Orleans). I think the Keys are a gas.

But what a flock of goofballs running the joint.

i know that must suck and sorry choco

BUT

THAT WAS FUGGIN HILARIOUS!!

i gotcha on the drinks my brother.

Cheers bro!

All she had to do was get her lazy ass off the couch and try to hold down a job. While it kinda sucks, the house is in my name, we've no kids, and I've got records proving I've paid for everything. She ain't getting shit.

It'll be nice to have my life back and send the leech packing.

Cheers bro!

All she had to do was get her lazy ass off the couch and try to hold down a job. While it kinda sucks, the house is in my name, we've no kids, and I've got records proving I've paid for everything. She ain't getting shit.

It'll be nice to have my life back and send the leech packing.

although it was many years ago....

been there, done that.

just let your mind heal so we can have some fun come bungle weekend.

Archived