THE BROWNS BOARD

Zimmerman

White Dog

Everyone knows that it was self defense so do you feel he will be railroaded all in the name of politics and social justice?

It is out that our Justice department has colluded with all the so called rioters in past will they be behind rioters again?

Broward County Sheriff's Office Prepares Zimmerman Verdict Riot Plan http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/08/Broward-county-sheriff-riots

402942_423251747720403_1476678965_n.jpg

While I am assuming your just trying to troll, personally the biggest problem with what is going on in Florida is with how the law is written. If Martin had killed Zimmerman in self defence(Zimmerman came after him not the other way around) would you be upset with Martin getting off without going to trial?

This author here has my view point http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/11/opinion/francis-zimmerman-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

We will never know. According to the only living person he was attacked by Martin. And you have a hypothetical situation which has no answer so is meaningless. I don't think he can be convicted of Second Degree Murdur. Perhaps manslaughter if they allow the jury to consider that. But who knows.

no. There is NO EVIDENCE to convict Zimmerman of the charges brought against him.

Someone or group is pressuring this judge to help the prosecution.

I say that, because the prosecution, by most appraisals, has failed to prove their case bigtime.

So, what does this judge do? She refuses evidence against Martin (texts about fighting, etc), and Martin's

school records...despite Zimmerman's police prof being called to testify. NOW, the latest?

This judge is allowing 3rd degree murder, AND MANSLAUGHTER, as new options for the jury to decide.

Seriously? They played a tape of the judge asking Zimmerman if he freely understands that the choices were

2nd degree murder, and NOT GUILTY. So, that is after the judge badgered Zimmerman about not testifying.

The prosecutions only chance in this fiasco, is to get Zimmerman on the stand. and they can't. It's turning into

a kangaroo court. Just my opinion of all this biz,,, charges should never have been filed, and the sheriff dept knew that,

except they fired the sheriff. With help from Obamao's big mouth, and Holder's corrupt INJustice dept, and this

prosecutor, and this judge,... I still see Zimmerman being found NOT GUILTY. There is no evidence to convict him.

It was a political witch-hunt on racial grounds from the gitgo.

It all depends on how you interpret this section of the FL law

"(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony" http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

If you interpret that Zimmerman intiated the situation by following Martin, then Martin would have the right defend himself. However if you believe that Martin arguing than beating up Zimmerman grants Zimmerman the right to defend himself with lethal force.....

The problem in the end there where only a couple people who know what happened that night, Martin(dead), Zimmerman(defendant), and Martin's friend who was on the phone(you can only get partial information from that end).

Sad are you asking to speculate if races and situation were reversed?

a white male possibly dressed in similar fashion to a gang member perhaps with a shaved head is followed by a black man through his neighborhood.

the white man said during a cell phone conversation that there's a creepy looking N***** following him. he then attacks the black man and overpowers him climbing on top and beating his head into the ground.

do you want the black man hung?

I would not.furthermore I would not expect the United States Justice Department to pressure authorities to take the case to trial after the fact. unless perhaps it was the Justice Department in 1936.

WSS

While I am assuming your just trying to troll, personally the biggest problem with what is going on in Florida is with how the law is written. If Martin had killed Zimmerman in self defence(Zimmerman came after him not the other way around) would you be upset with Martin getting off without going to trial?

This author here has my view point http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/11/opinion/francis-zimmerman-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Oh please...If Martin had killed or attacked Z , as blacks do to whites , (and themselveles), it wouldn't even be in the news, nor would there be a trial. This whole fiasco shouldn't even be taking place.

Look at all those idiot protesters with the "Justice for Trayvon" signs.... amid all the killings of blacks on other blacks, no one cares... like I said before..a black life only becomes valuable when it is taken by someone of a different race.

Another Obama failure.. all the talk from the "white guilt crowd " and blacks proclaiming that His Holiness Obama will unify and establish racial harmony has resulted in just the opposite. He has intentionally caused more divisiveness. A branch of the Department of Justice went to Florida and helped organize demonstrations and protests against Obama. Pathetic and unconstitutional.

I am actually trying to remove race completely from the situation and argue it from a legal stand point. The law actually creates a loop. Martin and Zimmerman both had a right to be in that area, but neither knew who the other person was. By law when Zimmerman starts stalking/following Martin and chase after him(according to the Girl on the phone an argument occurs and the scuffling) Martin has the right to use force to defend himself. But when Martin uses force to defend himself so does Zimmerman if he feels that deadly force is possible(getting his ass kicked by Martin) and uses his gun to kill Martin.

Following the letter of Florida law the only thing the prosecutor could argue is that by going after Martin, Zimmerman created a situation that could have been avoided.

I am actually trying to remove race completely from the situation and argue it from a legal stand point. The law actually creates a loop. Martin and Zimmerman both had a right to be in that area, but neither knew who the other person was. By law when Zimmerman starts stalking/following Martin and chase after him(according to the Girl on the phone an argument occurs and the scuffling) Martin has the right to use force to defend himself. But when Martin uses force to defend himself so does Zimmerman if he feels that deadly force is possible(getting his ass kicked by Martin) and uses his gun to kill Martin. Sad

We don't know what Martin was up to. The claim that he went to the store, in the rain, walking, in the dark? and ran behind houses?

Zimmerman simply followed him, then stopped following him because he couldn't see him anymore. So, he starts to walk back to his truck,

or just stands there...and all of a sudden, Martin circles back, and ambushes him. The girl on the phone is hardly able to discern Zimmerman

"chasing" him. There is no "Martin has a right to defend himself". No evidence, nothing. Martin, by his texts on fighting, was a fighter.

Zimmerman - by the testimony, was soft, and not a fighter. Zimmerman called 911.... Martin never did. See? By going to the store, and

getting shot at, it's the victim's fault because they went to the store and could have avoided going? I don't get it, honestly.

It sounds like, from the law, you can defend yourself as long as you agent doing something illegal. If you break into a house, and the owner comes at you in self defense, you can't then kill him and claim self defense. So if Zimmerman was doing something legal in tracking Martin, I guess that means he loses his right of sf defense.

How is wearing a hoodie mean you're dressed like a gang member?

I used to cut behind houses in my neighborhood to get places Cal. You probably did too when you were young if you lived in a development or something.

Sad, If you take race out of the equation it probably never goes to trial and certainly doesn't make the sunday morning shows.

WSS

No it probably doesn't make the headline news, though it should have gone to trial since there is a sound argument to make that Zimmerman could have violated the right to self defence. One way the laws get adjusted is in when they are put to real world tests, likely the trial would have determined if he had violated that right, and in a year or two there would be a clear definition about where that line would be that someone like Zimmerman crossed the line(or if didn't).

Cal- If someone is following you in a car would you continue walking down the side walk on the street or try use the sidewalk in between the houses? The only proof that you have that Zimmerman was walking back to his truck, or made any atempt to follow what the 911 operator told him to do is Zimmermans testimony, prehaps we should ask Martin why he confronted someone who was following him and not realize that Zimmerman had called 911?.....

Woody, it wasn't wrong for Martin to run behind houses. It was wrong for him to resurface,

and sucker attack Zimmerman, thinking he had the upperhand by surprise.

All Martin had to do, was to stay gone, or waited until Zimmerman left. Or the police showed up,

and explain that Martin was scared and ran and hid, didn't know what Zimmerman was up to and felt

threatened.

Sad - it wasn't wrong for Martin to run. If he ran, and hid behind houses, that's fine, Martin was allegedly afraid of Zimmerman's intentions.......

how did Martin end up back towards Zimmerman's truck, and "ground and pound"ing Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk?

Were there two Martins? Or just one? If one, then Martin did indeed double back and attack Zimmerman. Zimmerman obviously did not

chase Martin down way back behind the houses, in the dark and the rain, and drag Martin all the way back to the front of the house toward

his truck, and beat up on him? Or, does anybody think that is what Zimmerman did? No, the fault is Martins. If Martin was afraid of

Zimmerman, he would have kept right on going and/or hiding.

IMHO, the sidewalk was being used as a deadly weapon, That probly' isn't how it works..

Oh, I won't start a new thread with this,

but now the stupid ass prosecutor wants to charge Zimmerman...

with child abuse. What a farce he's made this trial, far more than it was

in the beginning, when the sheriff dept investigators correctly ascertained that there

was no evidence to charge Zimmerman.

Amazing. and Stupid ass.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/zimmerman-attorney-lashes-out-at-prosecution-for-introducing-child-abuse-charge-%E2%80%98this-was-a-trick%E2%80%99/

Cal there was a video I watched that showed the crime scene the sidewalk in question forms a T (see link) according to Zimmerman he went down the path that connects the streets and when he came back to the middle one is when he got attacked...

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/street-view-overhead1.jpg

You can see from this picture there really isn't any where to "hide" and ambush somebody, Martin was shot on the sidewalk just past the tree.

Site%20of%20ShootingSS.jpg?__SQUARESPACE

Cal there was a video I watched that showed the crime scene the sidewalk in question forms a T (see link) according to Zimmerman he went down the path that connects the streets and when he came back to the middle one is when he got attacked...

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/street-view-overhead1.jpg

You can see from this picture there really isn't any where to "hide" and ambush somebody, Martin was shot on the sidewalk just past the tree.

Site%20of%20ShootingSS.jpg?__SQUARESPACE

It was pitch black outside so you couldn't see anything.

This was all about race.

It's sad that from beginning most blacks, including politicians, and white libs declared Z guilty before day 1 of the trial.

It's also sad that since day 1 of the trial, most blacks and many white libs wanted so bad for Z to be found guilty.

Shouldn't it be that everyone...black, white libtards, and Hispanics would hope and pray that Z is innocent? To hope racism is being defeated, and this killing was indeed an act of self defense? After all, that is what we've been fighting for. But nooooo...those deranged members of society WANT the ugly face of racism, unjustified or not to continue to surface for their own self serving interests even at the expense of an innocent man.

Well, the judge ruled against the child abuse charge. It was a technicality to try to validate murder 3 or something....

I don't see any evidence of wrongdoing by Zimmerman. There never was enough evidence to bring charges.

That's why the prosecution is scrambling desperately to try to pin SOMETHING on him.

Not Guilty. Bet on it.

I wouldn't bet on an acquittal. I think he stayed field miserably to prove their case so the judge threw them a bone. that way the tree can feel like they've done something.

WSS

You think "the state failed miserably" perhaps?

You failed miserably on that one LOL!

Personally I feel he is guilty of involuntary manslaughter(no idea if Florida has that level of manslaughter or what the punishment would be). But then again I don't agree with the idea that Martin just flat out ambushed/attacked Zimmerman and that it was more of an argument/confrontation that escalated out of control.

Archived