THE BROWNS BOARD

Zimmerman

White Dog

And it seems like some people are jumping to calling Martin a whacked out gang member...

We see so many posts on here about "Everyone is unfairly assuming Zimmerman's guilty" "The media isny fair" "Martin did this, this and this" "Martin was (insert negative character trait)". We see speculation on speculation from this side that jump to conclusions in most every post.

But when something anti-Zimmerman or pro-Martin is said its "You liberals just go off of emotions" "You can't prove that!""The judge is on the take!" Etc etc.

Its like no one here understands their own hypocrisy.

no dipshit. some people are saying that martin attack the guy and was getting the better of him. and that Zimmerman rightfully feared for his life or at least extreme bodily harm.

it is not against the law to follow someone nor is it a reason to attack and beat them.

I don't suppose Martin knew Zimmerman had a concealed carry license when he jumped him.

bad mistake.

if you decide you don't believe its self defense then why in the world would you be happy with manslaughter? throw out the self defense and it looks more like murder one.

WSS

some people are saying that martin attack the guy and was getting the better of him. and that Zimmerman rightfully feared for his life or at least extreme bodily harm...

WSS

This is what I don't understand, there is no proof outside of Zimmerman's testimony that Martin just straight out attacked him even the location of the altercation would disprove this easily. Yes Zimmerman got beat up(like cal said earlier Martin was a fighter Zimmerman wasn't), but that wouldn't mean that he didn't at the very least approach Martin and was losing a fight before he shot him.

I don't believe Zimmerman "attacked martin" , I believe it was an altercation that got out of hand, yelling->pushing->shoving->to punches thrown->to Zimmerman ending up on the ground with Martin on top. Where do you draw the line at self defence and getting yourself into that situation. I went and googled the definitions for murder vs manslaughter and honestly if the jury believes that Zimmerman wasn't acting in self defence he would fit the definition of voluntary manslaughter.

"In most jurisdictions, voluntary manslaughter consists of an intentional killing that is accompanied by additional circumstances that mitigate, but do not excuse, the killing. The most common type of voluntary manslaughter occurs when a defendant is provoked to commit the Homicide. It is sometimes described as a heat of passion killing. In most cases, the provocation must induce rage or anger in the defendant, although some cases have held that fright, terror, or desperation will suffice."

"The definition of murder has evolved over several centuries. Under most modern statutes in the United States, murder comes in four varieties: (1) intentional murder; (2) a killing that resulted from the intent to do serious bodily injury; (3) a killing that resulted from a depraved heart or extreme recklessness; and (4) murder committed by an Accomplice during the commission of, attempt of, or flight from certain felonies." http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/murder

Acquittal is my strong appraisal.

But then, most of us? never thought O.J. Simpson would be "innocent".

If the scene was unlit, you must acquit....

for lack of evidence of wrongdoing by Zimmerman in the shooting,

there isn't any crime that can be proven. This case should fail for lack of any merit whatsoever.

And it seems like some people are jumping to calling Martin a whacked out gang member...

We see so many posts on here about "Everyone is unfairly assuming Zimmerman's guilty" "The media isny fair" "Martin did this, this and this" "Martin was (insert negative character trait)". We see speculation on speculation from this side that jump to conclusions in most every post.

But when something anti-Zimmerman or pro-Martin is said its "You liberals just go off of emotions" "You can't prove that!""The judge is on the take!" Etc etc.

Its like no one here understands their own hypocrisy.

That was weak. The media was not fair from the very beginning dipshit...do we really need to rehash that again?

That one part of my entire post doesn't excuse the entire post. There are people on here going off when someone makes accusations against Zimmerman because they say they can't be proven, or whatever, and then they turn around and do THE EXACT SAME THING in support of Zimmerman.

This isn't the only topic on here where this happens too.

Its crazy really, it should be studied.

Yeah, I don't see why Martin would just ambush Zimmerman after he "got away"

Of course you wouldn't kiddo.

Many with a criminal past feel insulted when they know are being watched... and cant control their rage.

Martin was pissed.

Hope that helped.

That one part of my entire post doesn't excuse the entire post. There are people on here going off when someone makes accusations against Zimmerman because they say they can't be proven, or whatever, and then they turn around and do THE EXACT SAME THING in support of Zimmerman.

This isn't the only topic on here where this happens too.

Its crazy really, it should be studied.

Examples, please, examples.

Of course you wouldn't kiddo.

Many with a criminal past feel insulted when they know are being watched... and cant control their rage.

Martin was pissed.

Hope that helped.

Thanks for proving the point of my earlier post, lol

Acquittal is my strong appraisal.

But then, most of us? never thought O.J. Simpson would be "innocent".

If the scene was unlit, you must acquit....

for lack of evidence of wrongdoing by Zimmerman in the shooting,

there isn't any crime that can be proven. This case should fail for lack of any merit whatsoever.

That case was a sham.

OJ was not judged by a "jury of his peers". His peers were the white Hollywood elites. He never was involved in the black community, yet his jury was comprised by mostly black common folk, hardly his peers... who after deliberating for a very short time, one or two entered the courtroom with their fists in the air as if to proclaim a victory for "black power". That was pathetic.

Those blacks and many blacks of today have a warped definition of "justice".

Back in the days of Jim Crow, blacks were always presumed guilty, and whites were always let off the hook for crimes against blacks.

Today "justice" means "getting even".

That ain't justice my friend.

That's terrible. Her mistake was going back into the house. That isn't stand your ground, that's

going back in with a gun, and firing a warning shot when the other parties' actions were threatening.

You leave an abuser. You take your kids and get out. But the penalty, doesn't fit the crime of a warning shot.

She should have taken the 3 years. Sad all around.

Apparently, heckbunker was hoping for a hung jury or manslaughter. Zimmerman should never been brought to trial

in the first place. Looking at the evidence, even the prosecution witnesses ended up being witnesses for the defense.

He was always going to be acquitted, flat out. All this dem judge, prosecutors, Obamao and Holder and the "civil rights"

opportunistic "leaders" couldn't make an innocent man be declared guilty. I hope Zimmerman gets all the attorney fees and court

costs reimbursed to him.

Awww ...VT is butthurt, because justice prevailed.

No one gives a fuck about your fucking pain.

You think I'm upset over the verdict? You are clearly Retarded if that's what you think after seeing me post that picture. Troll harder, faget.

eh...

the successful black man got beat up and shot his attacker and.....went to a bogus trial, with the corrupt DA withholding evidence

that helped the defense, (illegal right there, calls for sanctions, disbarment)....

Okay. I'm lost...@@

You think I'm upset over the verdict? You are clearly Retarded if that's what you think after seeing me post that picture. Troll harder, faget.

Settle down son. Your frustration is showing...I didn't see you post anything, and it's spelled "faggot"

You above all people should know that.

Archived