THE BROWNS BOARD

Trayvon's Body

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what happens here. If the jury, many of them mothers, decides Zimmerman needs some punishment for this, and returns a manslaughter verdict. I think the 2nd degree murder conviction is highly unlikely, but you never know. It's a jury.

Personally, I hope he gets the manslaughter rap and sees some time. If I were on the jury I'd have a really difficult time letting a guy who created this situation, knowing he was armed, and then did this walk straight out of the courtroom and back to his life.

You flip asshole. That's a dead kid, and you got nothing but smart ass bullshit.

For one thing, this hasn't been seen by anyone before. Now, does anyone think this look like a "thug" anymore? He looks and is dressed just like my suburban white college-age brother-in-law, except he's black. And dead.

That's what Zimmerman did. To a 17-year-old. In full technicolor. Up until now all we got to see was what Martin did to Zimmerman.

Honestly, you don't have to be an asshole every day of your life.

“I see those six ladies in the jury putting themselves on that rainy night, in that housing complex that has just been burglarized by three or four different groups of black youngsters from the adjacent community. So it’s a dark night, a 6-foot-2-inch hoodie-wearing stranger is in the immediate housing complex. How would the ladies of that jury have reacted? I submit that if they were armed, they would have shot and killed Trayvon Martin a lot sooner than George Zimmerman did." -Geraldo Rivera.

Jesus. What a country.

Oh, well. Since you've personally declared him to be "innocent"...

It's classic. We've posted lots of pictures of Trayvon doing this or that, smoking pot, looking thuggish, including ones that weren't even him. We've posted lots of videos of Zimmerman, pictures of Zimmerman, his bloody face, the back of his head, etc.

But when we get the first look at what Zimmerman did to Martin that's just too far for you. What's the point of showing that picture??

Honestly the first thing I thought when I saw that pic was "THAT'S dressed like a thug?" I dress more like a thug than that...

That's what I immediately thought too. If I were the lawyers I'd have hammered this home. That's a "fucking punk" that needs to be followed with a gun? Really?

Honestly, go to any high school or college campus. That's what every kid dresses like.

He actually is innocent, Mr lover of the legal system, until he is proven guilty. so now that the prosecution can't do that they've made up another charge so sad people might feel a little better. and you have the balls to harangue me when I gripe about the same legal system.

WSS

He actually is innocent, Mr lover of the legal system, until he is proven guilty. so now that the prosecution can't do that they've made up another charge so sad people might feel a little better. and you have the balls to harangue me when I gripe about the same legal system.

WSS

Oh, please. Like you were declaring your love of the presumption of innocence when you declared this trial amounted to "railroading and innocent man" to "[satisfy] your need for some kind of revenge, or something."

You're so full of shit.

What's going to be fun for you is that because of your beloved mandatory minimums in Florida a manslaughter conviction would likely bring as much jail time as a murder 2.

I don't find the ability of a court to consider lesser charges to be at all strange, or motivated by "sad people" who want to feel better.

God, you're so full of shit.

Yes, Steve, only you know what justice means. Everyone else - too emotional to function properly.

WSS

Girl on the right, you're fine. Girl on the left, watch the fuck out.

PCLC%20WF%20tshirts.JPG

Flip?

Asshole.

WSS

“I see those six ladies in the jury putting themselves on that rainy night, in that housing complex that has just been burglarized by three or four different groups of black youngsters from the adjacent community. So it’s a dark night, a 6-foot-2-inch hoodie-wearing stranger is in the immediate housing complex. How would the ladies of that jury have reacted? I submit that if they were armed, they would have shot and killed Trayvon Martin a lot sooner than George Zimmerman did." -Geraldo Rivera.

Jesus. What a country.

Alot of people on both sides of this in the media are saying stupid stuff, but then that is what our media is turning. No longer just content with informing the public on current events each person must put their personal opinions into each story and to make sure you are the most relevant they will one up each other until its just pure bs. Its why I won't watch any news and just read online articles, usually multiple on each subject and try to come to my own opinion.

I wonder what happens here. If the jury, many of them mothers, decides Zimmerman needs some punishment for this, and returns a manslaughter verdict. I think the 2nd degree murder conviction is highly unlikely, but you never know. It's a jury.

Personally, I hope he gets the manslaughter rap and sees some time. If I were on the jury I'd have a really difficult time letting a guy who created this situation, knowing he was armed, and then did this walk straight out of the courtroom and back to his life.

You're a piece of work...posting a pic hoping hoping to evoke feelings and emotions. He asked for it.

Hoping that feelings and emotions help decide a guilty verdict. Thats pathetic.

That's what I immediately thought too. If I were the lawyers I'd have hammered this home. That's a "fucking punk" that needs to be followed with a gun? Really?

Honestly, go to any high school or college campus. That's what every kid dresses like.

Ha! I mean, seriously.. those are khakis fer fuck's sake.

I don't even understand the basis of your outrage. How dare I post a picture of the victim at the crime scene? The one the jury is seeing? Evoking emotions is a no-no? And we have some sort of sway over the jury from here?

Okey dokey, buddy.

So I think I have you guys' opinion straight now:

Pictures of bloody Zimmerman, or unflattering pictures of Martin? Fine. Of course.

Pictures of dead Trayvon looking like an everyday teenager? How dare you?? What's the point of this??

Sorry for the previous comment - was going to post on how that was such a sad image, until I saw Vapor's photoshops which are yes, "morbidly hysterical."

Totally threw me off.

Sorry, I just read the title, and I thought people were getting off topic.

2JkW9c7.jpg

Archived