THE BROWNS BOARD

Preseason Game 2

TypicalBrowns

Lewis may be out for the Season.

Pinkston has a high Sprain, will probably be out the rest of Pre-Season, possibly back for the first Regular Season game.

Mingo with a bruised Lung, out for a week, maybe two.

Bogotay (K) went out with a Groin pull, no idea what time impact this will be.

I'm wondering when Ryan Miller (OL) will be back from the Concussion he had some time back.

Team looked decent last night.

Weeden needs to work on the Receiver stare down, saw some ball patting (not bad), but looks better than last year so far . . . it is Pre-Season, so take it for what it's worth.

I'm pulling for Little, but I think he may still need a tad more work on catching, hard to say from some of the angles I saw.

Gordon should have probably caught the first long ball thrown his way, almost dropped the long one on the left down by the Goal.

Still have some concerns on our Run game, and the D has only made three sacks for all the pressure they've put up.

Next week should be interesting at Indy (Saturday game I think), hopefully no more camp/game injuries.

They may be capable, that doesn't mean they're good. I was down on Pinkston last year, but am sad to see him go down. The sprain looked high with that roll up, fortunately Gilkey did look good. I don't believe Adams or Shaw can come in and maintain the same level of consistency, and there's no proof out there supporting the thought that they would they're unproven. Gilkey's performance was nice to see, though.

Agreed, the Lewis injury is the worst - his game helps spread the field. I've never been a big fan of Jackson or Abbey, just serviceable - Lewis had spark.

I like the enthusiasm, but I can't say I'm overly anxious. He's not going to come close to the threat Lewis brought. If I'm wrong we should see in the next 2 preseason games, I'm hoping T Rich doesnt play.

Well, maybe we know what will be a primary position to take with our first round pick next year.

Lewis may be out for the Season.

Pinkston has a high Spain,

La illuvia en Espana reccae principalmente en la llanura.

Tien alto en les montanas espanola?

will probably be out the rest of Pre-Season, possibly back for the first Regular Season game.

Mingo with a bruised Lung, out for a week, maybe two.

Bogotay (K) went out with a Groin pull, no idea what time impact this will be.

I'm wondering when Ryan Miller (OL) will be back from the Concussion he had some time back.

Team looked decent last night.

Weeden needs to work on the Receiver stare down, saw some ball patting (not bad), but looks better than last year so far . . . it is Pre-Season, so take it for what it's worth.

I'm pulling for Little, but I think he may still need a tad more work on catching, hard to say from some of the angles I saw.

Gordon should have probably caught the first long ball thrown his way, almost dropped the long one on the left down by the Goal.

Still have some concerns on our Run game, and the D has only made three sacks for all the pressure they've put up.

Next week should be interesting at Indy (Saturday game I think), hopefully no more camp/game injuries.

VAYA MARRONES!

anyone else notice on the two long passes Gordon used only 1 hand and tried tipping the ball back in??? One he caught and one he dropped

Bernie commented on that during the broadcast and I noticed that too..Like BK mentioned..Id rather see him use 2 hands,also...

With all the illegal aliens coming better brush up on the spanish.

This is America...learn English..or get the fuck out!

Gipper es un hombre gracioso

OK, I don't really speak Spanish. Just used one of those online translators.

Question though: when I asked it to tranlate "Go Browns" it gave me 3 different words for Brown. (one of them actually was so close to "broncos" that I wasn't going to use that. Though Vaya Marrones came up, that actually sounds like "Go Maroons". I used that one anyway.....even though was are not form Pottsville.

Any clue on what the correct translation of "Brown" in Spanish would be? Or should we stick with Marrones?

In French it would be "Allez Marrons" ...but I don't like the sound of that.

LOL..I dont know spanish or french...but I can utter a bit of croatian and Italian...

Archived