THE BROWNS BOARD

The Amazing Tale of Colt McCoy

Shep

yeah, who cares about the overweight scags?

when it's prime ass pussy and they leave you all of a sudden you are stuck in a corner listening to some barry mannilow shit and crying your eyes out over a half glass of scotch and whatever drugs you can get your hands on.

Tell me you never actually owned anything from Barry Manilow.

Zombo

--pleaae tell me

no. but my friends still tease me about my playlists.

start off with the clash and end with some gordon lightfoot. with some big pun and tool in the mix.

n***** pleez!

Nothing wrong with some Lightfoot.

In fact, let's all take a musical break and remember what happend on the lake they called Gitchee Gunnee:

wow. never saw that. great vid.

he also did "sometimes you better taqke care when i find out you been creepin round my backstairs."

kaeperdick goes down the niners are done. same with green bay, seattle, patriots, indy, da bears, detroit, buffalo, arizona,.....

should i go on?

By all means please do.

Smith went down kaps came in they went to the S.B.

Russel Wilson 3rd string to starter worked well for them last year.

Houston the year before matt schaub went down and they won the division and went to the playoffs with tj Yates.

Point is McCoy isn't capable of doing that.

Point is McCoy isn't capable of doing that.

and that was my point.

which team has a second or third stringer that can step in and do what the 'star' starting QB can do?

maybe mallet....but other than that, those teams are toast.

Yates didn't do anything and neither did Houston. SF was that rare situation with two "top 10" QBs at the same time (Favre/Rodgers, Montana/Young, Brees/Rivers, etc.). For the most part, the best teams are the teams with the best QBs and if any of those guys go down, the rest of the team is pretty much on par with the rest of the league.

The notion that you can make a bad quarterback good because of the cockpit is bullshit. Always was. Kyle Orton was on a near perfect Denver team and was still Kyle Orton. Shaub is good but not good enough... even with everything around him perfect. Vikings had years where they led the league in rushing and defense and went 7-9.

Manning in, playoffs. Manning out, worst team in the league. Luck in, playoffs. The X-factor is the great quarterback. The rest of the Colts team wasn't as good as the Browns. Put Manning on the Browns, we're the ones in the playoffs every year.

The best teams aren't best all over the field. They have rotations at RB, UDFA guards, etc. They just have the better quarterbacks.

Last year, the Chiefs had a really good roster. More Pro Bowlers than wins. They just sucked at quarterback and that matters more than everything else combined.

That's the NFL. You have to get a great quarterback to be relevant. Haven't seen a Dilfer since Dilfer, which was pre Ty Law Rules and the other changes that followed, almost all against the defense.

Archived