THE BROWNS BOARD

New Logo

tampadawgs

and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.

i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.

BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.

and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.

i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.

BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.

LOL seems to me that you are the only one that is HATING, I just put it out there for others to enjoy or hate. Does not bother me what so ever. FYI The Browns were not always orange and brown..... Matter a fact I think I am going to bring that up next

Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.

LOL -I promise that would not be a good idea, Matter a fact I wanna bet I more than likely have met Zombo if he has gone to tribe games and Browns games in Tampa..

Better yet why dont you come down here and Bitch slap me....LMAO boy that would be fun

LOL -I promise that would not be a good idea, Matter a fact I wanna bet I more than likely have met Zombo if he has gone to tribe games and Browns games in Tampa..

Better yet why dont you come down here and Bitch slap me....LMAO boy that would be fun

How about if I take care of both or all y'all.

Just sent it to you, You crack me up....You might be the biggest POS on this board. You bash everything people put on here. You think you are better than everybody else. You want to play the name calling game. You hide behind your Computer. On top of that I am a bigger moron for falling for your stup[id comments all the time. This point forward I will just ignore you. You are what is wrong with Cleveland Fans, explains alot since your from NY....

Just sent it to you, You crack me up....You might be the biggest POS on this board. You bash everything people put on here. You think you are better than everybody else. You want to play the name calling game. You hide behind your Computer. On top of that I am a bigger moron for falling for your stup[id comments all the time. This point forward I will just ignore you. You are what is wrong with Cleveland Fans, explains alot since your from NY....

anything to stop reading your immature gay posts!

see you in cleveland at the cincy game.

I would be real interested to hear this.

Zombo

The Browns enter the NFL in 1950. Just before start of season, the League adopts the use of a white football for night games begining in the 1950 Season.

Beacause of the white football, the NFL prohibits the use of white helmets for the night gamse so while waiting for the new orange helmets that they ordered, they have to paint their white helmets orange for their first ever NFL Regular Season Game vs the Philadelphia Eagles who were the 1949 NFL Champions.

It was scheduled on a Saturday Night before the rest of the NFL starts the next day. The Browns go on to win 35-10. The Browns go on with the two helmet setup for the 1950 and 1951 Seasons.

we get it.

one weekend throwback uni shit is cool.

but to change it altogether is nuts.

did you see some of the god awful throwback unis worn by other teams in the past couple of years?

pittspuke was one of the worse.

nvg05.jpg

and they were done by nike.

goes to show you you can have all the money in the world but still have bad taste.

The Browns enter the NFL in 1950. Just before start of season, the League adopts the use of a white football for night games begining in the 1950 Season.

Beacause of the white football, the NFL prohibits the use of white helmets for the night gamse so while waiting for the new orange helmets that they ordered, they have to paint their white helmets orange for their first ever NFL Regular Season Game vs the Philadelphia Eagles who were the 1949 NFL Champions.

It was scheduled on a Saturday Night before the rest of the NFL starts the next day. The Browns go on to win 35-10. The Browns go on with the two helmet setup for the 1950 and 1951 Seasons.

White?

That was color that wasn't brown or orange?

Goofball.

...But good story. I like the young guys knowing their history.

Zombo

--Assuming you are young if you think you can take us

Listen All you haters, I never once in ANY THREAD wanted any logo on the helmet or anything like that. This thread all started becasue I thought it was pretty cool pic of the Old School and New School Elf SOMEBODY ELSE DID. Thats it, Milkfukfac wants to start shit. About Uniforms threads which I have not had a thread about Uniforms since the end of last year which I did not even start teh thread!!!!! Now I like our helmets all I was stating is that the Browns First Helmet was a WHITE helmet thats it!!!! DOnt get me wrong I would love for us to have a Different Helmet for ( Hate to say this, but for throwback day like Milkfucfac said). Now Do I hope for a fresh updated look for the Browns Hell yes!!!!! And why would the Browns want to do a updated look $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Thats why, we are losing our fan base because 1. We have sucked Donkey Balls for 15 yrs 2. Kids dont want to where Brown 3. Perfect Example My Brother oldest Daughter who 15 makes fun of us because the Browns have been so bad and they have Ugly Colors. Who is her Fav team??? The Seattle Seahwaks WTF is that. Sorry you need bandwagon fans to make $$$$ They already have our money, they need more just like every business

Listen All you haters, I never once in ANY THREAD wanted any logo on the helmet or anything like that. This thread all started becasue I thought it was pretty cool pic of the Old School and New School Elf SOMEBODY ELSE DID. Thats it, Milkfukfac wants to start shit. About Uniforms threads which I have not had a thread about Uniforms since the end of last year which I did not even start teh thread!!!!! Now I like our helmets all I was stating is that the Browns First Helmet was a WHITE helmet thats it!!!! DOnt get me wrong I would love for us to have a Different Helmet for ( Hate to say this, but for throwback day like Milkfucfac said). Now Do I hope for a fresh updated look for the Browns Hell yes!!!!! And why would the Browns want to do a updated look $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Thats why, we are losing our fan base because 1. We have sucked Donkey Balls for 15 yrs 2. Kids dont want to where Brown 3. Perfect Example My Brother oldest Daughter who 15 makes fun of us because the Browns have been so bad and they have Ugly Colors. Who is her Fav team??? The Seattle Seahwaks WTF is that. Sorry you need bandwagon fans to make $$$$ They already have our money, they need more just like every business

What Z said- & I have previously- it's football, not a freaking fashion show, man are you hung up on that aspect of the game. PS Oregon's 50 different Nike funded unis suck, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Win, and they will buy your gear if you come out dressed in Fushia tutus. Yes, I certainly knew about the white Browns helmets way back in the 50's- though not quite old enough to have seen them on the field in person.

FWIW, by my count 21 of the NFL teams haven't to date caved into the fashion police- at all, and about 5 more that only slightly modified their look. If you need cool uniforms to attract the younger crowd- that doesn't give a shit about the product otherwise- be my guest and root of the damn Seahawks- we don't need you as a fan. 1\2 of the Oakland gang-bangers don't give a crap about football, but man that Silver and Black is way cool. Hasn't changed since the 60s incidentally, and the helmet logo is pretty gay- why don't you try your luck on a Raider's board telling them that look is "outdated"? & see if you live to tell about it.

Archived