THE BROWNS BOARD

New Logo

tampadawgs

What Z said- & I have previously- it's football, not a freaking fashion show, man are you hung up on that aspect of the game. PS Oregon's 50 different Nike funded unis suck, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Win, and they will buy your gear if you come out dressed in Fushia tutus. Yes, I certainly knew about the white Browns helmets way back in the 50's- though not quite old enough to have seen them on the field in person.

FWIW, by my count 21 of the NFL teams haven't to date caved into the fashion police- at all, and about 5 more that only slightly modified their look. If you need cool uniforms to attract the younger crowd- that doesn't give a shit about the product otherwise- be my guest and root of the damn Seahawks- we don't need you as a fan. 1\2 of the Oakland gang-bangers don't give a crap about football, but man that Silver and Black is way cool. Hasn't changed since the 60s incidentally, and the helmet logo is pretty gay- why don't you try your luck on a Raider's board telling them that look is "outdated"? & see if you live to tell about it.

Did you even read my post??? I said I like our Helmet meaning NO LOGO, and said would I like a upgrade on the Uniform because it brings more money to the bottom line and that THEY ALREADY HAVE MY MONEY. Its like talking to my daughter I have to repeat myself 5 times for you to understand. AS for the White helmet again was bringing in the fact the Browns have not ALWAYS HAVE HAD THE SAME HELMET. WTF LOL......

i'm happy about the return of the fat stripe down the white pants. i hope the brown ones have it too. and i'm more of a Dawg guy than elf.

so no comments on a new elf logo

...but in a completely unrelated statement, i have grown infinitely weary of sharing AC/DC with the Puke. after hearing them take the field to Thunderstruck all preseason long, i'm about ready to say just let them fukn have it.

i'm ready for a change of pace for the Brownies...i could visualize them taking the field to something like 'In The Flesh' or even 'Have A Cigar' by Floyd. hey why not. and with a big fat lead and a few mins left to play, they could always cue the fat lady on 'The Great Gig In The Sky'...haha just kidding on that one. but seriously, i think the other two could actually work...and they aren't nearly so played out.

they can at least quit fighting over the same three tracks and come out to some blaring Dirty Deeds, Rock n Roll Aint Noise Pollution, or For Those About To Rock for Pete's sake.

Did you even read my post??? I said I like our Helmet meaning NO LOGO, and said would I like a upgrade on the Uniform because it brings more money to the bottom line and that THEY ALREADY HAVE MY MONEY. Its like talking to my daughter I have to repeat myself 5 times for you to understand. AS for the White helmet again was bringing in the fact the Browns have not ALWAYS HAVE HAD THE SAME HELMET. WTF LOL......

you really must have a reading comprehension problem & a persecution complex on top of it- The NFL already has your money- if you'd care to elaborate on that. You a season ticket holder? That's having your money. Have Sunday Ticket? that's having your money. Spending $7.50 on a beer at the stadium- that's having your money. Hate to tell you but the owners don't really need any more of your damn money- not after Directv shelled out around $4 BILLION for the rights to Sunday Ticket, the OTA networks even more. But you want to insist we should upgrade the unis so the Madison Avenue types can scam the fashion police for a few BILLION more. . Pulleeze IMHO- that's unbridled greed run amok. If that's your thing to run out and buy an new jersey every time the fashion police change the color to a darker shade of brown, or the following year take the AL off the garb- be my guest. I sure as hell won't.

Hells bell- I freaking SAY they Browns didn't always wear Brown and orange, and You're dumb enough to accuse me of something?

i'm happy about the return of the fat stripe down the white pants. i hope the brown ones have it too. and i'm more of a Dawg guy than elf.

so no comments on a new elf logo

...but in a completely unrelated statement, i have grown infinitely weary of sharing AC/DC with the Puke. after hearing them take the field to Thunderstruck all preseason long, i'm about ready to say just let them fukn have it.

i'm ready for a change of pace for the Brownies...i could visualize them taking the field to something like 'In The Flesh' or even 'Have A Cigar' by Floyd. hey why not. and with a big fat lead and a few mins left to play, they could always cue the fat lady on 'The Great Gig In The Sky'...haha just kidding on that one. but seriously, i think the other two could actually work...and they aren't nearly so played out.

they can at least quit fighting over the same three tracks and come out to some blaring Dirty Deeds, Rock n Roll Aint Noise Pollution, or For Those About To Rock for Pete's sake.

ac/dc without bon scott.......i would compare it to led zeppelin w/o robert palmer. that's just my opinion. sure brian williams ia alright but he ain't no bon scott.

there's a lesson for you kids. don't leave your friends to die in your car outside your house. (you also might want to cut him off after the first bottle of jack.)

ac/dc without bon scott.......i would compare it to led zeppelin w/o robert palmer. that's just my opinion. sure brian williams ia alright but he ain't no bon scott.

You mean Robert Plant? Led Zep seemed to do OK without Robert Palmer...they were addicted to many things, but Love wasn't one of them. :o

there's a lesson for you kids. don't leave your friends to die in your car outside your house. (you also might want to cut him off after the first bottle of jack.)

I had a lawyer friend of mine do just that. It was winter and he was apparently coming home from a bar near his house and left his keys. He sat down outside his house and apparently passed out and froze to death.

You mean Robert Plant? Led Zep seemed to do OK without Robert Palmer...they were addicted to many things, but Love wasn't one of them. :o

I had a lawyer friend of mine do just that. It was winter and he was apparently coming home from a bar near his house and left his keys. He sat down outside his house and apparently passed out and froze to death.

yeah my bad about robert palmer/plant.

sorry to hear about your friend.

a lot of us have cheated death by making a right turn instead of left etc. etc. some have not. only the good die young.

you really must have a reading comprehension problem & a persecution complex on top of it- The NFL already has your money- if you'd care to elaborate on that. You a season ticket holder? That's having your money. Have Sunday Ticket? that's having your money. Spending $7.50 on a beer at the stadium- that's having your money. Hate to tell you but the owners don't really need any more of your damn money- not after Directv shelled out around $4 BILLION for the rights to Sunday Ticket, the OTA networks even more. But you want to insist we should upgrade the unis so the Madison Avenue types can scam the fashion police for a few BILLION more. . Pulleeze IMHO- that's unbridled greed run amok. If that's your thing to run out and buy an new jersey every time the fashion police change the color to a darker shade of brown, or the following year take the AL off the garb- be my guest. I sure as hell won't.

Hells bell- I freaking SAY they Browns didn't always wear Brown and orange, and You're dumb enough to accuse me of something?

I have the Sunday Ticket and I go to 2 to 3 games a year, this yr only one as I am going to the 49ers vs Bucs That will be a great game!!! I spent most of my NFL money on my trip to Miami to see ( you ready for this ) My TRIBE!!!!! You know the one that is still in the Playoff hunt Ya thought I would bring that up. Anyways- Owners are all about making as much money as they can. They do not care about you or me. That is why they will change the uniform. I still Rock my Mike Dean Perry Jersey from back in the day. It is the only Jersey I have ever bought when it comes to the Browns. I did come close to buying a Orange Cribbs Jersey is Rookie yr, but did not happen.

Matter a fact here is my list of Jersey That I own

Mike Dean Perry ( Browns) Bought

Jim Thome ( Tribe) Gift

Travis Hafner ( Tribe) Gift

Satchel Page ( Tribe) Gift

Bob feller ( Tribe) Gift

Albert Belle ( Tribe) All Time Fav Cleveland player in any sport- Bought

Lebron James ( Cavs) Gift

Mark Price ( Cavs) Gift

Eddie George ( OSU, and Houston Oilers) Bought Both

When the Browns Left Cleveland I told myself I would root for whatever team Eddie went to in the Draft, Because he was draft that yr the Browns left Cleveland. They were the Houston Oilers, the following yr they went to Tenn and were the Tenn Oilers. I followed Eddie his whole Career as i was a huge fan and hung out with him a couple times at OSU. Was never a fan of the Oilers just the player.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah those are cool tshirts or posters but you wouldn't see it on a uniform.

hmmmmm. so you know a little photoshop do you? i'm workin illy and psd everyday.

we should talk.

(except about uniform changes for the browns.....lol).

yeah that image is all over the internet. but using it for a financial gain and you MIGHT be looking at a cease and desist letter from the artist's lawyers on copyright infringement, let alone who knows what ties the actual team has claim to the image. a lot of people i have known doing bootleg gear have lost their biz's and homes for doing shit like that. that's why when we do the browns board shirts there'll be no use of any nfl or browns licensed or copyrighted graphics.

BTW these images are the same with same typeface with different sayings. (photoshop 101.

Archived