THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools

Shep

Not everyone was rude to you guys. I predicted a close 20-17 game going either way. Our offense struggled without Gordon at receiver and Little dropping everything thrown his way. Your defensive line is better than ours and it showed. The Browns need a guard to replace Cousins who had 6+ penalties today and Schwartz was destroyed by Wake. You will need a running game to win many games in this league though. Lucky for you, the Patriots don't look very impressive and the Bills and Jets are nothing special. Good luck the rest of the season.

Same to you, and respect for keeping a cool head. It's all in fun, you obviously understand. I was a little disappointed that the Bills couldn't finish them off, but Miami definitely had the best showing today from the division, and that Browns defense is better than I thought, regardless if we scored 23 or not. Again, good luck.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been reading this board all week and couldn't stand some of the disrespect certain members of this board directed at the Dolphins and our fans when we tried to have a civilized football discussion with you all. But I guess thats decades' worth of built up tension from a mediocre product. I can understand your hostility.

But really though, where did all the pre game confidence come from? Did you guys forget you are the BROWNS??? From CLEVELAND??? You all were so delusional with your predictions of 24-30 points. Where were those points supposed to come from??? Definately not through the air. You all must have thought Trent was gonna run for like 120 and a couple TDs but like the rest of the league, you all didnt know about our solid, top 10, "no name" defense. I bet you all are now familiar with cameron wake dannelle ellerbe paul soliai randy starks jared odrick and phillip wheeler. Especially cameron wake though! And i bet you all regret cutting Patterson the way he was making plays on the ball. Definately could have used him on Hartline aka "The whiteboy we can cover" who ran amok on your subpar secondary because the guy u cut patterson for couldnt cover a baby with a blanket. Mike wallace was shut down but its good cuz hes a team player and played decoy. he occupied your only competent db so that "no name" hartline, gibson, clay can slice and dice them. And im not intending to come off disrespectful or insulting anyone im just calling it like i see it. Most of the people here are cool and most of my comments are in response to the rude ones like zombo and a few others. Eat crow. You know you feel silly. Good luck the rest of the way civil browns fans. Go Dolphins.

I've been reading this board all week and couldn't stand some of the disrespect certain members of this board directed at the Dolphins and our fans when we tried to have a civilized football discussion with you all. But I guess thats decades' worth of built up tension from a mediocre product. I can understand your hostility.

But really though, where did all the pre game confidence come from? Did you guys forget you are the BROWNS??? From CLEVELAND??? You all were so delusional with your predictions of 24-30the points. Where were those points supposed to come from??? Definately not through the air. You all must have thought Trent was gonna run for like 120the and a couple TDs but like the rest of the league, you all didnt know about our solid, top 10, "no name" defense. I bet you all regret cutting Patterson the way he was making plays on the ball. Definately could have used him on Hartline aka "The whiteboy we can cover" who ran amok on your subpar secondary. Mike wallace was shut down but he occupied your only competent db so that "no name" hartline gibson clay can slice and dice them. And im not being disrespectful or insulting anyone im just calling it like i see it. Most of the people here are cool and most of my comments are intended for the rude ones like zombo and a few others. Eat crow. You know you feel silly. Good luck the rest of the way civil browns fans. Go Dolphins.

The dolphins fuckin suck. Good luck being such a cocky turd the rest of the season. I didn't bash them to you before but, uh, win or not your team also still sucks.

But really though, where did all the pre game confidence come from? Did you guys forget you are the BROWNS??? From CLEVELAND??? You all were so delusional with your predictions of 24-30 points. Where were those points supposed to come from??? Definately not through the air. You all must have thought Trent was gonna run for like 120 and a couple TDs but like the rest of the league, you all didnt know about our solid, top 10, "no name" defense. I bet you all are now familiar with cameron wake dannelle ellerbe paul soliai randy starks jared odrick and phillip wheeler. Especially cameron wake though! And i bet you all regret cutting Patterson the way he was making plays on the ball. Definately could have used him on Hartline aka "The whiteboy we can cover" who ran amok on your subpar secondary because the guy u cut patterson for couldnt cover a baby with a blanket. Mike wallace was shut down but its good cuz hes a team player and played decoy. he occupied your only competent db so that "no name" hartline, gibson, clay can slice and dice them. And im not intending to come off disrespectful or insulting anyone im just calling it like i see it. Most of the people here are cool and most of my comments are in response to the rude ones like zombo and a few others. Eat crow. You know you feel silly. Good luck the rest of the way civil browns fans. Go Dolphins.

who??? who cares - go away

See this is what im talking about i didnt even cuss anyone out i just put up some facts from the game and i got pussies sayjn fuck me dolfag. Well you know what fuck you too doo doo browns!

I predicted the Browns would lose and I got called "crazy" for it...

I went to two different Browns forums this week. On the other one, the guys were pretty classy. On this one, all we got from you guys was insults and bigotry.

So I'll go to the other forum and say "good game guys" and I will come here and say "UP YOUR ASSES"!!!! Especially to that Zombo guy who hates Hispanics...

Enjoy your loss and your bust of a QB! Another 5 win season for the Poops... if you're lucky.

I love Hispanics. Like I said, Naples is full of Hispanics. They are educated and speak English.

Miami is a shit hole.

That other Browns forum sounds like the pussy forum.

Fans that troll other sites and then show up gloating when their team wins are the lowest form of life on the internet.

Your team won, but you all seem kinda dumb. Every one of you. So, there's that.

Z

Why didn't you post before the game, you pussy?

There is one thing worse that fans that troll opposing forums and then show up only when their team wins ... Those that don't troll and show up only when their team wins.

This is Browns forum. You walked in. If you got offended ... We really and truly don't give a fuck.

Z

Why didn't you post before the game, you pussy?

There is one thing worse that fans that troll opposing forums and then show up only when their team wins ... Those that don't troll and show up only when their team wins.

This is Browns forum. You walked in. If you got offended ... We really and truly don't give a fuck.

Z

Because i really didnt feel like going back and forth with your ignorant ass. Instead of trolling i let the play of my team do the talking on the field.

Hey Zombo. Fuck you. I sincerely mean that. See ya in the eat crow thread punk.

That hurt my feelings. Some Miami fag doesn't like me.

The "eat crow" thread sounds manly.

20 years on the internet, here's how many times I showed up on another teams forum with my dick out all excited for attention: zero.

But I am entertained by your lack of dignity and your tons of insecurity ...You keep making Miami proud.

Z

Because i really didnt feel like going back and forth with your ignorant ass. Instead of trolling i let the play of my team do the talking on the field.

So ... You waited to see if your team won ... And then came over here with your dick in your hand like a moronic 14 year old?

You should have said so ... Tons of props for you now.

Zombo

--Are you a first generation coward or was your Dad a pussy too?

to all miami fans congrats.

even as i watched the browns today and see 'our QB;' take a major league step back..... at least i got to talk to 2 hot miami chicks ( born somewhere other than miami) and had a great time.

weeden will be the beginning or end of this team. we showed pressure defensively, shut them down when needed to (defensively) got key receps from little and TR did exactly what he was supposed to do,

the key malfunction was brandon weeden,

no doubt about it.

i will take my medicine and eat it. yeah your team won, congrats.

meanwhile you that post on OUR board must be either 10 years old or just plain faggots, really? i wouldn't even google 'miami dolfqueers forum".

get a fucking life or a wife (if they consider 2 cuban queefs as man and wife).

say hi to gloria estefan when you creep up on her in her wheelchair.

So ... You waited to see if your the won ... And then came over here with your dick in your hand like a moronic 14 year old?

Zombo

Being a pussy is a semi-genetic trait. 75% his dad secretly wants dick and balls all in and around his face.

So ... You waited to see if your the won ... And then came over here with your dick in your hand like a moronic 14 year old?

Zombo

Z, this is first order juvenile trolling. if I had seen it sooner, nah nah we won you guys suck I wouldn't have even given the guy the dignity of a response.

BTW, Weeden did suck- primary reason we lost.

Archived