THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools

Shep

The Browns got Bess for a song. What the hell were the fish thinking? Is Phil Savage in Miami now? As long as things don't melt down at QB he (bess) should have a decent season.

...and lastly, Bess, at some point in the game is going to slap his dong across D Patterson's face. This is the first game I looking forward to watching 3rd downs. He is that bad, and Bess is pretty good.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO see, I trash off of legitimate facts, you know you have won when the other dude resorts to making up his own fantasies as to how he would LIKE to think I live life. We all know it isn't true, but keep dwelling in the fact that your city runs a damn hardcore history of failure. UMADBRO?

He must be close or you wouldn't have responded..

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The dude must have "choked" his way to back to back NBA Finals MVPs while he left your team perennially competing for the NBA draft lottery year after year. It's a broken record. ALL of your teams suck, the city of Cleveland (even saying that name makes me want to laugh) has a whole never ending history of such biblical proportions of failure that it makes the Chicago Cubs look like the Pittsburgh Steelers, get over it. Oh, but thanks for LeBron!

you all can have LeBron for another season. He will return to play basketball in Cleveland after the Heat management begins their financial resuscitation.

and how bout that baseball team in Miami? you really want to go there? really?

it's the typical "hi cleveland fans! looking forward to this week's game. just hope for the best as i actually like the browns........blah, blah, blah bullshit. it happens every week from every other team's fans. all with good intentions (they say) but at soon as some negativity goes their way, it's flaming time.

so i could care less who any of these guys are. meanwhile we all know they are choking their chickens to mylie cyrus or better yet justin beiber because that is where their fan base lies...in the teeny bopper age group.

next week they'll be doing the same thing in the fins foe's forum, just baiting everybody to get them flaming across the internet.

i could care less about the dolphins or their fans (except of course my 2 friends who are fin fans), the miami heat or their fans or anything florida related, hey some people like the heat and sand. i'll take trees and snow. the spring summer fall AND winter.

how long does it take a beer to go warm in december in florida? how about up north? don't even need refrigeration, just stick em out the window or door.

hey florida: where's casey anthony and george zimmerman right about now? or the oxy/crack heads who 'lost their daughter? i know where. still there. the only state where you can get away with murder and they rig elections on a daily basis.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!

it's the typical "hi cleveland fans! looking forward to this week's game. just hope for the best as i actually like the browns........blah, blah, blah bullshit. it happens every week from every other team's fans. all with good intentions (they say) but at soon as some negativity goes their way, it's flaming time.

so i could care less who any of these guys are. meanwhile we all know they are choking their chickens to mylie cyrus or better yet justin beiber because that is where their fan base lies...in the teeny bopper age group.

next week they'll be doing the same thing in the fins foe's forum, just baiting everybody to get them flaming across the internet.

i could care less about the dolphins or their fans (except of course my 2 friends who are fin fans), the miami heat or their fans or anything florida related, hey some people like the heat and sand. i'll take trees and snow. the spring summer fall AND winter.

how long does it take a beer to go warm in december in florida? how about up north? don't even need refrigeration, just stick em out the window or door.

hey florida: where's casey anthony and george zimmerman right about now? or the oxy/crack heads who 'lost their daughter? i know where. still there. the only state where you can get away with murder and they rig elections on a daily basis.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!

Well now dont get me wrong Love Cleveland, but when you say hey Florida Casey Anthony Etc Etc...Remember Cleveland had a a dude kidnap a chick for 22 yrs How the Fuck does that happen???? But yes Florida has some CRAZY SHIT happen all the time trust me!!! And yes it gets way to hot at times

you all can have LeBron for another season. He will return to play basketball in Cleveland after the Heat management begins their financial resuscitation.

and how bout that baseball team in Miami? you really want to go there? really?

LOL baseball??? I'd rather watch paint dry. Literally. I wouldn't go to a Marlins' game for free. It doesn't make me a "bandwagon, fairweather " or just straight up "bad" fan, I just hate the sport. This is why I laughed at the post on this thread earlier about some genius saying he met a guy in Miami who said he would take the Cane's 5 national championships over the Heat's last 2 any day, and labeled him as a "bandwagon" fan because of it. Ever think that the guy likes one team/sport more than the other? I'm a Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Miami Hurricanes, and Florida Panthers fan, but I don't like the Marlins, that must mean I'm a bandwagon fan. Hmmm....let's get some damn common sense up in here.

But technically speaking, isn't the entire, like sixty mile wide thing that runs through the swamp, in fact, a river? I think I remember learning that in school here, and asking why it isn't just called a swamp.

The "Mexicans" must have to step on the alligators backs while they are walking across that 60 mile wide river.

Z

Mike Wallace career stats vs Cleveland Browns

7 games 16 rec 333 yards 2 TDs

Nothing spectacular, if you ask me. Based on averages, he'd be looking at around 2 catch, 45 yard day.

Take out his 2010 season, however, and his stats against Cleveland are a little different.

5 games 10 rec 138 yards 0 TD

Keep in mind, he was paired up with Santonio Holmes in 2009 and Hines Ward in 2010 as well as 2011. He doesn't have that luxury in Miami. He's going to be opposite Brian Hartline and...well... that's really it. He'll be their #1 threat.

Mike Wallace as a primary threat vs Cleveland? Not so pretty.

1 game 1 reception 9 yards 0 TD

And remember, this is with a future HOF QB throwing to him and on a team with a hell of a lot more talent, experience and football knowledge than Miami currently has employed.

So, respectfully, I'd have to disagree with those stating that Wallace is going to have a big game against Cleveland. Historically speaking, it hasn't happened.

That said, anything can happen on any given Sunday. Even Jamie Foxx can be a great QB.

that must mean I'm a bandwagon fan. Hmmm....let's get some damn common sense up in here.

makes good sense to me. any team that wins you like. teams that don't you distance yourself from.

sounds like you are not only a bandwagon fan but also a douchebag.

talk to you in about 4 years when we play against your weak assed division again (minus the pats of course).

Well now dont get me wrong Love Cleveland, but when you say hey Florida Casey Anthony Etc Etc...Remember Cleveland had a a dude kidnap a chick for 22 yrs How the Fuck does that happen???? But yes Florida has some CRAZY SHIT happen all the time trust me!!! And yes it gets way to hot at times

Yeah, but he's dead now. :)

Yeah, but he's dead now. :)

and smart. he knew what was in store for him for the rest of his natural born life in prison. ass-raped, shanked and skinned alive.

he took the easy way out.

they should have just thrown him into general population day one........we wouldn't have had to wait a month to hear of his demise.

let him burn in hell.

Maybe people should think before posting that Miami fans wouldn't know who Travis Benjamin is.

I know life is depressing in Cleveland, but try to follow along.

Based on your recent posts...yes, I do think it seems necessary to inform you of who is who on the Browns and where they come from.

It's a pretty stupid way to look at how teams match up.

Why? Because you are too stupid to follow the bouncing ball. Anyone here can talk about any subject they wish. If I want to compare position by position I will. If you don't like it, stick a Dolphin where the sun don't shine. You certainly have proven a big enough asshole to accomodate a full grown phish up there.

Wouldn't it make more sense to see how wide receivers match up with cornerbacks or how defensive linemen match up with offensive linemen?

Maybe...you are certainly welcome to discuss and analyze those matchups if it pleases you. Or is your thing just to bitch about what others do and never do anything yourself?

Also, did special teams get eliminated from the game of football? You didn't even bother taking that into consideration.

No, I didn't. So what? I can do what I want, or not do it.

You want that done? You do it. No one has chains on you preventing it.

Probably because your special teams were ranked bottom 3 last year...

Prove it. Bring some statistics to the table. Actually, they may have been Top 5. Cribbs was in Top 5 in Kickoff returns.

Ok... here's the end all be all!

Our QB's wife is hotter than your QB's wife! FACT!

ummm, our qb is a ginger. That isn't his fault, but in the eyes of attractive women, he could be Bill Gates and still be deemed unattractive. It is the law of gingers. Kinda like a guy that builds a million bridges but only sucks one cock, and he'll forever be known as a cocksucker; you know that one.

Before his injury, Brent Grimes was a top 5 CB.

"Was" is the operative term.

Joe Haden is certain good as well, but I would argue that whoever Grimes is covering on the Browns side of the ball will have a hard time getting open, which I am sure the same could be said for Haden, who is also very good and not coming off a major injury.

That being said, I don't see a lot to be scared of from the Browns wideouts, while Miami at least has a guy who can take it to the house if Cleveland slips up.

Not having Gordon hurts. Benjamin is every bit as fast as Wallace....just not as experienced.

I expect a close, defensive battle but Miami has the homerun hitter, even if he gets shut out most of the day, all it takes is one play.

Also, don't look past Lamar Miller, who has very good vision, ability to change direction and open field speed.

I don't think anyone is looking past him....its just that 32 out of 32 NFL GMs would not trade TR straight up for Miller. One of your brethren seemed to imply that they would.

Gipper, I give you credit for being an island of reason in an ocean of madness. You seem like the only one here willing to have s discussion rather than resorting to infantile trash talking.

I will engage in my share of it...if the mood strikes me.

Hartline is a 4th year guy who needed a guy like Wallace to take the extra cover guy off of him. He still had a 1000yds last year despite seeing double coverage. Lamar Miller is a younger, faster version of Reggie Bush. Miami has upgraded. Cleveland stood pat.

They had like 5 rookies starting on offense. If they stood pat, it was because they simply needed the guys they got to get experience.

Besides, they didn't stand pat. Unfortuneately the move they made was getting Dion Lewis to be another offensive threat. (a Reggie Bush like player). The problem is that he broke his leg and is out for the year. They also got Davone Bess to be a possession receiver.

You all apparently didn't like him because he wasn't a home run hitter and that is why you got Wallace. Well, we got Bess to do what Bess does best: catch first downs.

I'm just dishing it all back to them. There are no doubt a few sane people on here, but the majority of these posts have been focused on slamming the stereotypical demographic of South Florida from scum who have never been to the area. Will Chudzinski and Norv Turner be scoring touchdowns for you this season as well? Philbin and Sherman probably won't be much of a threat in such a circumstance, so you got us on that.

I wouldn't focus on demographics....but I can say this: I lived in south Florida for a bit....6 weeks and I was done living there. No thank you. And both my sister and my niece left So. Florida for Northeast Ohio, and my nephew left Florida for Northeast Florida (Jax). As for saying something stupid like "you have nothing to do in Ohio" shows pure ignorance. There is nothing in South Florida that NEOhio doesn't have as well....except alligators and pythons. We have fine clubs and restaurants. And FYI, you can surf in Cleveland...and windsurf, and do anything you want on the water. No sharks and Marlins here....but anyone can tell you they would rather eat walleye than shark or marlin.

And you can't ski in Miami...downhill (small, but there) and x country.

And FYI, LeBron may now work in Miami, but he still lives right here, not far from me.

Did he let D Wade make him his little bitch? Yes. Is he a FRAK? Yes. But he still chooses to live here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The dude must have "choked" his way to back to back NBA Finals MVPs while he left your team perennially competing for the NBA draft lottery year after year. It's a broken record. ALL of your teams suck, the city of Cleveland (even saying that name makes me want to laugh) has a whole never ending history of such biblical proportions of failure that it makes the Chicago Cubs look like the Pittsburgh Steelers, get over it. Oh, but thanks for LeBron!

The truth is: LeBron didn't choke. He quit. When he was here he quit. So, you in Florida will have him one more year. Then he will move. Maybe even back here, you never know.

South Florida is a joke though, when you are talking about fans of sport teams. I have never witnessed a sporting event in Florida where the home team had more fans than the visiting team. The exception would be the Heat since LeBron and Bosh signed on. But those are the worst fans, so it is actually detrimental to South Florida, in the area of sports fans. No loyalty.

LOL baseball??? I'd rather watch paint dry. Literally. I wouldn't go to a Marlins' game for free. It doesn't make me a "bandwagon, fairweather " or just straight up "bad" fan, I just hate the sport. This is why I laughed at the post on this thread earlier about some genius saying he met a guy in Miami who said he would take the Cane's 5 national championships over the Heat's last 2 any day, and labeled him as a "bandwagon" fan because of it. Ever think that the guy likes one team/sport more than the other? I'm a Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Miami Hurricanes, and Florida Panthers fan, but I don't like the Marlins, that must mean I'm a bandwagon fan. Hmmm....let's get some damn common sense up in here.

I am curious about this: Baseball really is the national sport of most of the Caribbean. Hispanics really pretty much dominate the sport now. And South Florida has just about the largest Hispanic population in the nation. Yet, the Marlins baseball team gets crappy support from the locals....including, apparently, the large Hispanic population. And now the new Miami ballpark, which seems very nice, is smack in the middle of the Hispanic community (built on the site of the old Orange Bowl).

Why is it that the supposed baseball crazy Hispanic community doesn't support its local major league baseball team.

I truly am curious about that.

Archived