THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools

Shep

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Wallace and Brian Hartline combined have accomplished more than Little, Benjamin and Cameron.

Yea, they are long time veterans...and ours are 2d year guys. And Wallace ain't got BR throwing to him now...or Sanders/Emmanuel/Hines Ward to accompany him. again, talk to Steeler fan...they go on about how Wallace was addition by subtraction. The question of whether or not Wallace is a true #1 WR is still up for grabs.

Let's not forget your other starting receiver, Davone Bess, who we dumped on you because the guy doesn't know what TDs or YAC are.

But, apparently he knows what first downs are. I understand that he was pretty darn good at getting the first down on like 3rd and 7. That is what we need. We got other guys for YAC and TDs.

And at least our QB doesn't turn the ball over at a record pace.

You have no clue WTF you are talking about.

Weeden has 14 TDs last year to 17 Ints.

Tannehill had 12 TDs to 13 ints. Not an appreciable difference.

(4 of BW3s ints were in his very first game, absent that, he is on the plus side)

I guess fumbles don't count as turnovers in Poopland...

You mean our 1,000+ yard receiver Brian Hartline?

Our 4.9 YPC RB Lamar Miller? (Trent Richardson is 3.6 FYI)

Mike Wallace... c'mon man...

I'll throw in my silent hero for this game, Brandon Gibson. Definitely an improvement over our previous slot receiver Davon Bess who created more 3rd downs than he converted. I like our chances.

I mean that white guy we can cover, the running back with all of 50 career carries and the inconsistent playmaker you paid too much for who we see twice a year.

Zombo

This is to compare talent at each respective position. Is that concept beyond your intellectual level?

It's a pretty stupid way to look at how teams match up.

Wouldn't it make more sense to see how wide receivers match up with cornerbacks or how defensive linemen match up with offensive linemen?

Also, did special teams get eliminated from the game of football? You didn't even bother taking that into consideration.

Probably because your special teams were ranked bottom 3 last year...

Ski, please don't invite these folks over to our site. People who respond by bashing our "fag" logo because they have no substance are not welcome there.

It is hard being a Browns fan, just like it is hard being a Dolphins fan. Neither franchise has done much lately.

However, in Miami, if our football team sucks, our basketball team takes over (yes, that is a shot because we stole Lebron James from you).

In Cleveland, every team sucks.

And in Miami, if every team sucks, you still have beaches, clubs, and a whole bunch of other stuff to do.

In Cleveland... you can be depressed about how crappy your city looks and how hard it is to get a job.

I guess that's why they are too emotional to have an intelligent discussion about the game and resort to bashing our "fag" logo.

It's gay. It looks like a box of Tampons.

And Miami is a dump. I live two hours away in Naples and I wouldn't go over there if your Mom was giving away blow jobs again.

Zombo

QB - Tie

RB - Cle (for now)

FB - Nothing to write home, either side

TE - Ditto

WR1 - Mia

WR2 - Mia (proved over history on the same team FYI)

LT - Cle

LG - Mia

C - Mia

RG - Cle (sad to say)

RT - Mia

DE - Mia no contest (look at PFF numbers)

DT - Mia no contest (look at PFF numbers)

L/ROLB - Toss up... any given Sunday applies here

ILB/MLB - Mia

LCB - Mia

SS - Mia

FS - Eh... any given Sunday

RCB - ditto

I think we win

Jesus, if they were this good they would have been in the Super Bowl.

While I am unfamiliar with a lot of Miami's talent....I suggest a great deal of bias is at play here.

Just a simple example: You have Brent Grimes better than Joe Haden? Joe is one of the best 5 CBs in the game. Grimes was passed over by the Browns for Chris Owens.....who now sits on our second string.

And your RCB was let go by the Browns...in favor of the guy who now plays that position for us.

I am sure there are a lot of other problems here...but corrections will have to wait.

Naples?

Oh, so you must be another geriatric with a pacemaker...

Don't worry. The end is almost here.

Either that or I can afford to live in a clean city where people speak English while still enjoying the Florida climate.

Zombo

Ski, please don't invite these folks over to our site. People who respond by bashing our "fag" logo because they have no substance are not welcome there.

It is hard being a Browns fan, just like it is hard being a Dolphins fan. Neither franchise has done much lately.

However, in Miami, if our football team sucks, our basketball team takes over (yes, that is a shot because we stole Lebron James from you).

In Cleveland, every team sucks.

And in Miami, if every team sucks, you still have beaches, clubs, and a whole bunch of other stuff to do.

In Cleveland... you can be depressed about how crappy your city looks and how hard it is to get a job.

I guess that's why they are too emotional to have an intelligent discussion about the game and resort to bashing our "fag" logo.

I'd use the word "fan" to a minimum when talking about florida teams. Can't even full a stadium/arena down there when your team is in first place... I'd hate to see what a fins stadium looks like mid season, do they just block off the upper deck? Sell off sections to the public for storage units?

Even the steeler bandwagon fags can fill their seats...

Jesus, if they were this good they would have been in the Super Bowl.

While I am unfamiliar with a lot of Miami's talent....I suggest a great deal of bias is at play here.

Just a simple example: You have Brent Grimes better than Joe Haden? Joe is one of the best 5 CBs in the game. Grimes was passed over by the Browns for Chris Owens.....who now sits on our second string.

And your RCB was let go by the Browns...in favor of the guy who now plays that position for us.

I am sure there are a lot of other problems here...but corrections will have to wait.

Before his injury, Brent Grimes was a top 5 CB.

Joe Haden is certain good as well, but I would argue that whoever Grimes is covering on the Browns side of the ball will have a hard time getting open, which I am sure the same could be said for Haden, who is also very good and not coming off a major injury.

That being said, I don't see a lot to be scared of from the Browns wideouts, while Miami at least has a guy who can take it to the house if Cleveland slips up.

I expect a close, defensive battle but Miami has the homerun hitter, even if he gets shut out most of the day, all it takes is one play.

Also, don't look past Lamar Miller, who has very good vision, ability to change direction and open field speed.

Gipper, I give you credit for being an island of reason in an ocean of madness. You seem like the only one here willing to have s discussion rather than resorting to infantile trash talking.

I'd use the word "fan" to a minimum when talking about flordia teams. Can't even full a stadium/arena down there when your team is in first place... I'd hate to see what a fins stadium looks like mid season, do they just block off the upper deck? Sell off sections to the public for storage units?

Even the steeler bandwagon fags can fill their seats...

I don't know what a flordia is... sorry I may not be as educated as you.

Maybe the Poop Bowl gets filled up because you all have nothing else to do in Cleveland except cry about Lebron James leaving.

Still burning his jerseys?

I know... it's painful.

Another Klansman.

Why do you wear those silly robes anyway?

I'm a klansman because I live in Naples and speak English?

Wow, you Miami morons seem a little over-sensitive.

Maybe it's because you live in a shithole.

Zombo

Archived