Mark O

2010 stats for Freeman. 2012 Stats

16 GP. 16 GP

61.4% 54.8%

3451 Yards. 4065 Yards

27 TD. 27 TD

6 INT. 17 INT

95.9 QBR. 81.6 QBR

That was one year a few years ago. And the past 2 years have been horrible. If what we already have doesn't pan out then we should get one from the draft or proven FAs. I do think it takes a QB and HC combo to win regular in the NFL and just maybe we have it but Freeman? Too damaged for too long. No accuracy left in that arm either!

And I hope this is bullshit. It isn't my money, but Freeman has just been awful the last couple years on top of his team not voting him captain, which is SO unusual for a veteran QB. Maybe Chud is a fan, thinks he and Norv can fix him. I don't know. I tend to stand back and see what happens now... comes with getting so fucking old so fucking fast, I guess.

I see no value to bringing Josh Freeman in. Stick with what we have for this year. Hoyer and Weeden would be more valuable to us than Freeman.

Next year, if they go for a QB, it will be in the draft.

So, Freeman can be a free man and go anywhere he was at the end of the season. Let him go elsewhere.

• 8 months later...

yeah he caught the tim couch flu down in tampa bay.

too many hits make any one dance on egg shells.

Tim Couch had major injuries to his rotator cuff and...another part of his shoulder that ended his career. I haven't heard that Freeman had any injury issues.

More like Jamarcus Russell flu.

Tim Couch had major injuries to his rotator cuff and...another part of his shoulder that ended his career. I haven't heard that Freeman had any injury issues.

More like Jamarcus Russell flu.

i was talking about the accumulative affect of getting hit and freeman definitely got hit during his career so far. hell i don't know any one besides sam bradford in recent years who's been hit more than tim couch got planted.

i told you i think tim couch's shoulder is buried somewhere on the 20 yard line, right next to jimmy hoffa.

What happened to him. did he have a mental breakdown or something?

he was actually a decent QB but i think their defense was shady while he was in tampa and he got cracked too many times. 20, 28, 29, 26 sacks in his first four years with the bucs.

he managed to set 14 franchise records as QB while in tampa though. (not that amazing considering the scrubs they had play that position over the years)

Freeman has a HUGE drinking problem, my buddy owns a sports bar on N.Dale Mabry Ave Where the Bucs Stadium is. He would be there drinking nights before the game. He showed up to One Buc place Drunk a crap tone. Freeman problem is he drinks to much!!!!!

Archived