THE BROWNS BOARD

Game Balls

Erie Dawg

A lot of players stepped up so I can't single anyone out.

Kruger showed that he is more than just a pass rushing LB, a lot of great stops.

Welcome back Gordon! Started getting gassed but it was enough.

Cameron some excellent TD grabs that were indefensible.

First half Hoyer, and last 3 minutes Hoyer.

The Defense. Jordan Cameron. Josh Gordon.

Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

I have always liked Skrine & he was outstanding. That last pass play from the Vikes where he allowed the completion with an immediate tackle (forcing them to use their last timeout was HUGE.

They could give out a lot of game balls for this one. Nice win & not a "coasting" type win. They pulled it out late.

Mike

Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

Heard it was a bruised calf.

Cunduff pulled a muscle.

Cundiff had a pulled hammy and yep that was Lanning on the xp

Archived