THE BROWNS BOARD

Game Balls

Erie Dawg

I have always liked Skrine & he was outstanding. That last pass play from the Vikes where he allowed the completion with an immediate tackle (forcing them to use their last timeout was HUGE.

They could give out a lot of game balls for this one. Nice win & not a "coasting" type win. They pulled it out late.

Mike

I think Skrine would be perfect as the 3rd CB for sure, I just think he's undersized to be the 2nd CB as we constantly get picked on his side of the field. Once he's got a better role he'll be a lot better.

First time in a few years I get to say this, but the coaching was exceptional. They made no big mistakes, they showed they have balls and will use them, and they got creative at the appropriate time. God, I am happy Pat Shurmur is gone! I'll give Pat Shurmur the game ball, just for being gone and ruining some other team with his Fonz from The Waterboy antics.

Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

I believe the announcers said it was a groin or just a pulled muscle.

Where is he? Or do they show him every time I'm taking a piss.

Last year he went to both home and away games, this year haven't seen him.

Haven't seen him either... laying low?

And here we are again with your weird obsession of "gay" things and male genitalia... though you are totally NOT gay yourself...

Yep you got me again woody, would it make you feel better if I started hitting on you?

Better yet I'll just PM you some pictures of my junk that should make it better.

But anyway thanks for proving Cal right again... in that you add nothing to the board.

I'll wait for your typical response of...

I believe the announcers said it was a groin or just a pulled muscle.

Thanks to you and others for the info on Cundiff....I really wasn't paying attention so much to the number kicking when my buddy pointed it out. Glad it was late or i would have been more nervous than i already was....that was a big point. We couldn't allow Walh a shot at a last second kick.

Lanning was both the punter and placekicker at South Carolina, so it's not like he can't kick. It's not like we can march him out there for a 55 yard shot at a game ender and expect much, but from say 40 in I would think we have the best 2nd kicker in the league. A pretty valuable guy to have.

Thanks to you and others for the info on Cundiff....I really wasn't paying attention so much to the number kicking when my buddy pointed it out. Glad it was late or i would have been more nervous than i already was....that was a big point. We couldn't allow Walh a shot at a last second kick.

Lanning was both the punter and placekicker at South Carolina, so it's not like he can't kick. It's not like we can march him out there for a 55 yard shot at a game ender and expect much, but from say 40 in I would think we have the best 2nd kicker in the league. A pretty valuable guy to have.

He kicked and punted the entire game in pre-season, and didn't miss a thing.

Archived