THE BROWNS BOARD

Lombardi draft record

jcam222

i'm praying someone on this QB roster will play so damn good that picking another QB with our first pick would seem ridiculous making them go in another direction with their first couple of picks.

my biggest fear (jcam22) is that they package both our 1st rounders and maybe even our second rounder to move up to number 1 for a bust QB.

i will go apeshit!

This. Don't think they need to trade up to get a good QB next year (No Andrew Luck coming out). I would be happy using our 1st or the Colts 1st, but using both would make me go apeshit as well.

I give Heckert a TON of credit for what he did to this team. He brought in all the youth we need to build on. I appreciate his time in CLE. Notsomuch Holmgren or Shurmur.

And, Banner is a genius. I only say that b/c he hired a guy in Lombardi who he knew CLE fans would scapegoat if the personnel decisions stunk, when the reality is Banner is making all the decisions. Sure, he gets some of Lombardi's opinions on players, which were always pretty good if you followed him at NFL network, but doesn't let him make the decisions.

Either way, this regime deserves at least 5 years together to get it done. NO MATTER WHAT. Haslam, AND THE FANS, have to understand that we cannot turn over the FO and coaching staff as much as we have in the past 14 years. So far, I have no complaints... let's see what happens moving forward

Archived