THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler fans going nuts

tampadawgs

They won't get rid of Tomlin. That is not there style. They will believe that this is just a major down year, but that their HC will still be capable of regrouping and winning again.

Hell....correct me if I am wrong but Tomlin is still in his 30s, isn't he? He is still probably one of the youngest coaches in the NFL. Nah, the Rooney's won't make that kind of move. They will believe that their scouting and coaching can bring them back.

They have to believe that because it has been true in the past of them. They were 6-10 one year and two years later they won the SB.

Now, I hope they are dead wrong...that they have a decade of misery. But they won't think that way and won't can their coach.

They have never been this epically bad. If they reach 6 wins I'd be shocked. I'm thinkin 3 wins tops for this squad. They may stick with Tomlin through this year but his seat would be on fire next year.

I'd say most of the pittspuke fans that troll here, deserve to get crap.

Some of em are cool.

But I hope the steelers' season gets even worse that it is already.

Say, not many squeeler jackets being worn recently? Yep. That's fairweather baloney fandom for ya.

Wait, I thought the squeeler coaches were geniuses. They went and became dummies this year, or what?

And look! Now THEY have a stupid qb who holds onto the ball way too long ! ahhahahaha.

cool story.... im not a steelers fan..

Obviously... cause its apparent you don't know jack about them.

Hit a home run in the draft? Should we review all the home runs in the last 7 years under Tomlin?

OK then. Let's ignore the fact even the highly touted Jarvis Jones has yet to record a sack. Let's ignore the fact that Adams, gilbert, and decastro look like a dumpster fire. Let's ignore the fact they're depth is shallower than that of the browns, and let's also ignore the fact they're DL is chalk full of busts....hey ward included.

What beyond this recent history leads you to think one draft is going to solve the woes of 7 years of bad drafting? They've a few good picks....timmons, brown; nothing after that. Bell looks promising, but he's a RB....taken with a high pick.

If you were really a steeper fan, you'd already understand the troublesome time that team is in.....alas, you're just a fantasy football fag that watches the ball on every play. Read your stats, parrot the talking heads, but by no means do you have a fuxking clue what you're watching.

I live in Pittsburgh....I see the torment they're going though. I understand it as a browns fan. But anyone who know anything about Pitt football would not entertain the idea of a couple drafts putting them back at Superbowl status. The problem they have are rooted deeper than that, and you're too fucking stupid to understand it.

Obviously... cause its apparent you don't know jack about them.

Hit a home run in the draft? Should we review all the home runs in the last 7 years under Tomlin?

OK then. Let's ignore the fact even the highly touted Jarvis Jones has yet to record a sack. Let's ignore the fact that Adams, gilbert, and decastro look like a dumpster fire. Let's ignore the fact they're depth is shallower than that of the browns, and let's also ignore the fact they're DL is chalk full of busts....hey ward included.

What beyond this recent history leads you to think one draft is going to solve the woes of 7 years of bad drafting? They've a few good picks....timmons, brown; nothing after that. Bell looks promising, but he's a RB....taken with a high pick.

If you were really a steeper fan, you'd already understand the troublesome time that team is in.....alas, you're just a fantasy football fag that watches the ball on every play. Read your stats, parrot the talking heads, but by no means do you have a fuxking clue what you're watching.

I live in Pittsburgh....I see the torment they're going though. I understand it as a browns fan. But anyone who know anything about Pitt football would not entertain the idea of a couple drafts putting them back at Superbowl status. The problem they have are rooted deeper than that, and you're too fucking stupid to understand it.

I agree. I think they have drafted and managed their selves into the same position we have been dealing with for years now. A couple more bad turns for them and they are many years off.

^ its a tough place....

Lest we no forget the continued cap hell they're in.

How would you feel if the browns were down to 6 draft picks, several over the hill players, and up against the cap? Only options in FA are the scrap players.....

Not a good outlook going forward.

Yup... weak drafts and now Tomlin is on the verge of losing the team... All that "participate or leave" (or something to that effect) he laid out post game is not going to sit well.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Owen.

O- n 4

LOL...

Guys I hate the Shitsburg Squeelers as bad as anybody but...
Let's gloat after we sweep the fuckers.
WSS

Yup...

I still read boys and girls AND as choco most recently pointed out its a steeler thread. I didnt pour it on when you boys looked awful in weeks 1 and 2. Hell ive never really been one to dump on the Browns here but instead i choose to defend my team. They are lookin pretty rough right now and it falls on our poor tackle play and our defense not forcing turnovers. I expect the latter to turn a corner but im less confident in adams and gilbert. Bell looked solid and brown is proving hes a number one. Bottom line until adams can keep guys out of bens throat its gonna be a long road. The positive spin is maybe a top 10 draft pick and a shot at a top tackle before ben is killed or a guy like troy hangs them up is all this team needs. Speaking of which polamalu is the best hes been in 5 years, so much for him being done. Beyond that my sister just got married saturday, im expecting my first child in march and we are opening a pulp juice and smoothie bar in delaware, ohio. (some of you may be familiar as it started in kent via a good friend of mine) Just too busy to get caught up arguing here right now. (However ther havent beensteeler threads until now) Nickers im glad you are still foaming at the mouth, some things will never change. I will check back for your mongoloid response later.

I still read boys and girls AND as choco most recently pointed out its a steeler thread. I didnt pour it on when you boys looked awful in weeks 1 and 2. Hell ive never really been one to dump on the Browns here but instead i choose to defend my team. They are lookin pretty rough right now and it falls on our poor tackle play and our defense not forcing turnovers. I expect the latter to turn a corner but im less confident in adams and gilbert. Bell looked solid and brown is proving hes a number one. Bottom line until adams can keep guys out of bens throat its gonna be a long road. The positive spin is maybe a top 10 draft pick and a shot at a top tackle before ben is killed or a guy like troy hangs them up is all this team needs. Speaking of which polamalu is the best hes been in 5 years, so much for him being done. Beyond that my sister just got married saturday, im expecting my first child in march and we are opening a pulp juice and smoothie bar in delaware, ohio. (some of you may be familiar as it started in kent via a good friend of mine) Just too busy to get caught up arguing here right now. (However ther havent beensteeler threads until now) Nickers im glad you are still foaming at the mouth, some things will never change. I will check back for your mongoloid response later.

Last I heard from you was that you were to join The Pa State Police or The FBI. Plans changed?

Last I heard from you was that you were to join The Pa State Police or the The FBI. Plans changed?

All the crazy cop killing hit a high and my significant other was freaking out. I got a call from the state police but pulled myself from the process. We would rather work for ourselves anyway. The building will be operational sometime after the new year and we have a food truck rolling right now.

mhmm...still makin excuses...and your the mongoloid...Otherwise ...I'll be civil and congratulate you on the pending newborn..And your endeavors...Other than that...I still think your blind...

Congrats on your upcoming new born. Enjoy them. They grow up fast.

Pulp Juice and smoothie bar? Whats this country coming too.........

yeah...Its more gay artsy-fartsey shit...

When I was younger the term "juice bar" meant a place you could go to see naked women dancing.

Is that the kind of juice bar you opened up? Delaware is a college town...(my son's best friend attended Ohio Wesleyan there), so a titty bar should work well there.

I live in Delaware, My self and my running dawgs will be paying our respects soon. FWIW, the town needs a bakery big time

We are jonse'n hard for glazed donuts and maple glazed cinnimin buns. WE hope you can help Don't force us to call the IceMan

The eventual building for pulp is the old mid ohio printing building by willis school, our food trailer is sitting in the parking lot right now. The hamburger inn in downtown delaware has very good cinnamon buns, especially if you go really early when they are still warm. You will eventually see me around im sure. Usually wearing a pirate hat

Edit: the hamburger inn cinna buns are also maple glazed i believe and pretty big.

yeah...Its more gay artsy-fartsey shit...

Yea its not that at all. There are several in the cleveland area and the bar term is not being used to indicate a social environment. Its mostly smoothies. We also do wraps, shots of wheat grass and fresh squeezed orange juice. Nothing "artsy fartsey" about it. No one has heard of planet smoothie or smoothie king? Pulp is much better than both.

Yea its not that at all. There are several in the cleveland area and the bar term is not being used to indicate a social environment. Its mostly smoothies. We also do wraps, shots of wheat grass and fresh squeezed orange juice. Nothing "artsy fartsey" about it. No one has heard of planet smoothie or smoothie king? Pulp is much better than both.

I still think the strippers would help your business. After all, they are au natural and organic.

Archived