THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler fans going nuts

tampadawgs

steelers are a grade A organization. they're going to tank this year, hit a homerun in this year's draft, do what they need to do, plug in the right pieces for their system, and boom 2-3 years from now they're a superbowl team again. we have ZERO rights to talk or even think any smack about the steelers.

steelers are a grade A organization. they're going to tank this year, hit a homerun in this year's draft, do what they need to do, plug in the right pieces for their system, and boom 2-3 years from now they're a superbowl team again. we have ZERO rights to talk or even think any smack about the steelers.

There he is. The requisite Steeler/Brown "fan". Like Ghoolie, but with less accordion.

yes they are.

but for once can all you haters let a guy sleep with a smile on his face after watching the browns win?

jesus christ everybody wants to minimalize the win today and rain on the parade.

you know what i betcha we'll be fighting for the top spot in this division for years to come as well.

so pleez put a sock in it for now?

This clearly isn't smack talk

As an investment firm would remind you- past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Owen.

O- n 4

Go take a dump in your terrible towel.

Remember its what have you done lately, and lately the Steelers SUCK.

I got a right to say that I am happy as hell that the stealers are 0-4. I hope they lose out and their top draft pick decides to get a sex change operation. They are sliding downhill and should be bottom dwellers for decades to come. Move to pissburg and live with them dumbassed hill rods. All they do there is grow potatoes or join gangs, drink iron city and chew bakky. So much for zero rights dumbass!

Fuck the Stoolers and they're dumb hass hilljack fans...they have been spewing guff at us for years...always remember...what goes around,comes around...Wheres vagi-tard and his 20 million excuses now?...c'mon asswipe...have the decency to show your face. I want to push it deeper into the mud where it belongs, with all of the phoney bullshit you spew...c'mon dexter...We all know your a ballless,gutless twerp!

We have every right to do just that, and will continue. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

I know this is a Brown's Board, but I was just browsing the Steelers forum to see what they're saying about being 0-4..........they're ready to pull Big Ben! I love it!!

I am putting it on Ben at this point. Yes the Oline is bad but Ben KNOWS this and he still doesn't protect the ball. He is responsible or partly responsible for 10 of our teams 12 turnovers. That has to be a record.
He has nearly single handedly costs us 2 or 3 games this season.
Vs the Bears he literally gave up 14 points. 14. 14. 14. Do you understand how significant that is. We only lost by 17. Today we could have scored a game tying TD and he fumbles the ball. FUMBLED WITHIN 5 YARDS OF THE ENDZONE.

Quote:

He isn't protecting the ball, his timing has been off with his receivers and his throws are off even when he has time. I get that he may be playing scared but that doesn't excuse not tucking the ball away. 9 turnovers straight from his hands and others you could put partially on him.

Quote:

I seen Bell open in the flats a few times and Ben just ignores him. Why won't he check down? What's wrong with checking down? Does he feel that makes him less of a QB if he checks down? And it's not just this year, it's been going on for a while now. He put up ok numbers against one of the worst secondary in the league and to be honest, I don't trust him anymore.

Quote:

Ben is costing us games. Not just playing bad but costing us games. Is it so farfetched to at least discuss the possibility of the move? We don't even know how well Grad would do. He may play bad but so what? We are 0-4 and our franchise QB has 10 turnovers in 4 games. He isn't exactly playing real great.

I love Bens play and have always trusted him more than most QB's when it counts but he is failing us miserably so far this year and lets face the facts. Players start to go downhill. This could be Bens descent.

Lmao love it! They're gonna be in burn it all mode by midseason! Goodbye Tomlin! A major rebuild could be coming for Shitsburgh, lets just hope it takes them a long time to rebound.

I usually hate to wish ill will on people. But given how obnoxious their fanbase has been in our own backyard in constantly rubbing it in our noses, if any fanbase deserves to be humbled for once it is them.

Choke on it yinzers!

I wonder who the squeeler fans will start being "fans" of next?

49's ? KC? Denver?

As long as the team is winning, they will move and flock around another winner,

pretending they "were always there".

Flock em.

I wonder who the squeeler fans will start being "fans" of next?

49's ? KC? Denver?

As long as the team is winning, they will move and flock around another winner,

pretending they "were always there".

Flock em.

Yes Cal, but however, we're going to be picking up the Bandwagonners on the Browns Bus when we start rolling- and that could happen as soon as Thursday.

Lmao love it! They're gonna be in burn it all mode by midseason! Goodbye Tomlin! A major rebuild could be coming for Shitsburgh, lets just hope it takes them a long time to rebound.

They won't get rid of Tomlin. That is not there style. They will believe that this is just a major down year, but that their HC will still be capable of regrouping and winning again.

Hell....correct me if I am wrong but Tomlin is still in his 30s, isn't he? He is still probably one of the youngest coaches in the NFL. Nah, the Rooney's won't make that kind of move. They will believe that their scouting and coaching can bring them back.

They have to believe that because it has been true in the past of them. They were 6-10 one year and two years later they won the SB.

Now, I hope they are dead wrong...that they have a decade of misery. But they won't think that way and won't can their coach.

Archived