THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns are going all brown tonight!

letsgojackets

This atmosphere is like that of a Playoff Seed. It seriously feels like this is the turning point of the franchise. The trading of Trent, the benching of Weeden, Hometown Hoyer gets the nod and the Browns are on the move. We will either shock the world or we are going to crash and burn!~ Unbuckle your seatbelts guys, it's going to be one hell of a ride either way. We live and die with em, I hope they feel our presence. If the team doesn't play inspired at this very juncture then fans really can't influence the success of a team. This is for all the marbles. ONE TIME BABY!

AAARRRGHH!!! GO BROWNS!!!!!

Well... the all-browns are undefeated...

1 - 0 baybee....

Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.

Luvs me some choco-uni's...

they hid taylors and rubins depends' leakage quite well i thought.

i think they (^) finally shit their pants tonite when they realized that they might be a top 5 DL stuffing the run on a regular basis. CJ who muthafucka?

nigels!!

sorry just woke up!

woo hoo!!

coffee time (if ya know what i mean!).

Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.

Yes, it does. I agree that if they use them again they need a stripe. Otherwise they look like dance leotards. And only Retards wear leotards.

It is hopefully just a one time thing in honor of Jim Brown.

Archived