THE BROWNS BOARD

Chud total class!

letsgojackets

chud looks a methed out fat beer slobbering truck driver that went into a flying j and filled out an application for a beef jerky or skoal salesperson and ended up getting picked out of the hat for the browns coaching job.

i like winning and i think they MUST be doing everything right, but something about CHUD just wants me to go up and smack/slap that piece of shit headphone off his lop-sided head.

No matter who the coach was/is, the game ball would have been given to JB.. As happy as we all are about the latest success, let's not get giddy and crown all the God send , the best, the classiest, the answer , we beat a team that played a half with an inexperienced kid. Lots of work still needs to be done, A LOT !

No matter who the coach was/is, the game ball would have been given to JB.. As happy as we all are about the latest success, let's not get giddy and crown all the God send , the best, the classiest, the answer , we beat a team that played a half with an inexperienced kid. Lots of work still needs to be done, A LOT !

you are correct sir.

this coaching staff he put together is living up to their potential.

the game ball goes to the defense in every game we have played so far this year.

heckert had planted the seeds with the DL and the back field.

banner's acquisitions in FA are off the charts and mingo has no one doubting.

NOW they just have to shore up the same on offense. gordon and cameron will be probowlers.

and can everybody now stop saying that greg little isn't a legit 2nd receiver?

you are correct sir.

the game ball goes to the defense in every game we have played so far this year.

NOW they just have to shore up the same on offense. gordon and cameron will be probowlers.

Everything you said was right until the Little comment. He still sucks. Sun shines on a horses ass every now and then (Greg Little being the horses ass).

Yeah, a lot work needs to be done, but people have a right to be excited, this coaching staff has the team moving in the right direction. This isn't the first time Chud's been successful in Cleveland, after all. And It's not just Chud, but Turner and especially Horton, who I'm starting to worry will end up leaving for an HC job next year.

I loved seeing Chud raising his arms to get the crowd more fired up.

Yeah, a lot work needs to be done, but people have a right to be excited, this coaching staff has the team moving in the right direction. This isn't the first time Chud's been successful in Cleveland, after all. And It's not just Chud, but Turner and especially Horton, who I'm starting to worry will end up leaving for an HC job next year.

Hopefully there'll be enough remnants of Horton's coaching staff with enough understanding of the defense that we don't see a massive drop off in production. But yes, I think he'll be a top contender for a job next year.

There's still things to work on. On the radio, they were thinking worst case...that Hoyer may have

torn a ligament, and he'd be out the season. Let's wait and see, shall we?

Also, on the radio after the game, some reporter asked Weeden what he learned by sitting back and

watching Hoyer play.

Weeds said Hoyer -really- gets the ball out fast. Really fast. That was classy, and true. The difference

with Hoyer in there is really, really evident to everybody.

But booing Weeden coming into the game? That was sickening. What? Those fans wanted wanted Brady Queef

to come back?

That was stupid. Sorry. It was.

What's with Greco having a flagrant facemask holding penalty. Did Greco all of a sudden think that was legal..

or what?

Man, what a great defense the Browns have now. That was a Miami team with a ton of talent. Though, they seem

to also be starting a cheapshot mentality - in a few players. Hoyer got nailed as he started his forward slide,

helmet to helmet, and no call. I think he should start sliding feet first. It would be quicker to get down, and he

wouldn't have been in that position to get a leg injury on contact.

Weeden - his getting the ball out "slowly"...inspires all out blitzes. Well, he can't just take off and run,

and he sees the field more slowly than he should... his staring down receivers - it just sets up receivers

and rb's out of the backfield for a clobbering all too often. Obie got nailed that way, I think.

Greg Little - is really, really inconsistent; that's putting it nicely. Great play a couple times.. and runs out

of the endzone twice, when he should have downed the ball. He may still come around.

Hoyer throws a great catchable ball. Weeds threw a few long ones with nice touch on em.

Next week is really huge. Will the defense they face game plan on Weeden's weaknesses like before?

Will Weeden take the next step toward getting the ball out faster, and ...effectively?

Hey, the Browns are playing as hard as any team in the NFL, playing with confidence, and kicking ass,

especially the defense.

Playing aggressive football - man, we've waited so freakin long for our Browns to get rough and ready to roll.

And Mingo - dang. He is AMAZING. He made one mistake on containment? He is a SMART kid, who has

off the charts athletic skills, has the instincts and work ethic and character..to be rookie of the year. We'll see.

Three wins in a row !

And Mingo - dang. He is AMAZING. He made one mistake on containment? He is a SMART kid, who has

off the charts athletic skills, has the instincts and work ethic and character..to be rookie of the year. We'll see.

Three wins in a row !

I love watching Mingo play, but the one mistake did cost them a TD. Glad he made it though, cause now he learns from it. What are they gonna do when Sheard is healthy? Sheard probably sheds that block and stops that TD from happening. Still, I'd like to see them move Sheard to starting ILB next to DQ and let Mingo start at OLB.

I love watching Mingo play, but the one mistake did cost them a TD. Glad he made it though, cause now he learns from it. What are they gonna do when Sheard is healthy? Sheard probably sheds that block and stops that TD from happening. Still, I'd like to see them move Sheard to starting ILB next to DQ and let Mingo start at OLB.

Why Sheard at ILB and Mingo at OLB, not the other way around?

Trouble is, I believe the oliineman got into Mingo's jersey in the middle of his chest, then let him

go too late.

And, you're dealing with Spiller, who is very, very quick and can move out fast.

If Mingo had moved out to get him, Spiller may have just cut inside of him and taken off. Who knows.

But that is so fixable, Mingo already fixed it.

Whoa!! Sorry, caught my attention with the Sheard comment. Why the f*** would we take Robertson out at this time? He is having a GREAT season thus far...

Also, give it up to Little. Other than the 2 kick returns (which he shouldn't be doing anyway) he had a great day at the office.

Yup, depth at OLB makes Mingo, Kruger, Groves and Sheard even better. DQ and Robertson are strengths of this defense, too, no need to break that up. On 3rd and 15s, you can go 2 DL, Mingo, Kruger, Jackson and Sheard, and 5 DBs and go kill the QB. Pending D. Bryant's injury and hopefully getting Winn back, our DL depth should keep paying off, too. Even Armonty was getting in on the act last night. That was cool to see. Three fresh DLs and two fresh OLBs in at all times.

Yup, depth at OLB makes Mingo, Kruger, Groves and Sheard even better. DQ and Robertson are strengths of this defense, too, no need to break that up. On 3rd and 15s, you can go 2 DL, Mingo, Kruger, Jackson and Sheard, and 5 DBs and go kill the QB. Pending D. Bryant's injury and hopefully getting Winn back, our DL depth should keep paying off, too. Even Armonty was getting in on the act last night. That was cool to see. Three fresh DLs and two fresh OLBs in at all times.

Yea. Armonty did contribute a bit. And that was good. Any word on the deal with Desmond Bryant?

Why Sheard at ILB and Mingo at OLB, not the other way around?

Sheard is bigger and a better run-stopper, and thats what ILB does. I think Mingo is more suited to OLB as his quickness ought to let him cover the flats when called upon to do so. Not a big deal to me, though, as long as they all keep playing at this high level. I just want Mingo to get more snaps.

I like Andruw's suggestion for third and long.

Everything you said was right until the Little comment. He still sucks. Sun shines on a horses ass every now and then (Greg Little being the horses ass).

but tell me dude.

doesn't chud LOOK LIKE A CHUD?

just like buddy lee looks like BUDDY FUCKIN LEE??

you are correct sir.

I agree, Little needs a little respect.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm excited, but I do see the faults looming behind the smiles and applause. I'm hopefully optomistic!

Archived