THE BROWNS BOARD

Chud total class!

letsgojackets

The eagles are 1-3 right now....

... I'd like to see them move Sheard to starting ILB next to DQ and let Mingo start at OLB.

Agree with others that Sheard belongs at OLB... but were he to move inside on running downs, it'd be in place of DQ... IMO.

Trouble is, I believe the oliineman got into Mingo's jersey in the middle of his chest, then let him go too late.

And, you're dealing with Spiller, who is very, very quick and can move out fast.

If Mingo had moved out to get him, Spiller may have just cut inside of him and taken off. Who knows.

Mingo is a couple of seasons of strength and conditioning away from being able to set the edge against the run. If you think he's good now, just wait...

If Mingo had set the edge, then Ward would have blown up Spiller.

Whoa!! Sorry, caught my attention with the Sheard comment. Why the f*** would we take Robertson out at this time? He is having a GREAT season thus far...

Also, give it up to Little. Other than the 2 kick returns (which he shouldn't be doing anyway) he had a great day at the office.

Agree and agree...

Yea. Armonty did contribute a bit. And that was good. Any word on the deal with Desmond Bryant?

Des was released and is expected to play next game...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/10/cleveland_browns_desmond_bryan_3.html

Archived